Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 22, 2014, 05:48:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OT:Palin steps down  (Read 19089 times)
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #225 on: July 21, 2009, 11:07:33 PM »

Oh oh! Sarah Palin in more hot water!

"An independent investigator has found evidence that Gov. Sarah Palin may have violated ethics laws by trading on her position as she sought money for lawyer fees, in the latest legal distraction for the former vice presidential candidate as she prepares to leave office this week.

The report obtained by The Associated Press says Palin is securing unwarranted benefits and receiving improper gifts through the Alaska Fund Trust, set up by supporters."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gCtWK2H4DB8_dsDrOrfpgC_9RrRwD99J64LG0
Report to moderator   Logged
mel4600

« Reply #226 on: July 21, 2009, 11:53:31 PM »

This guy needs to get a life. Obama's birth certificate is a bigger problem than this! lol

Clocker probably needs to get a good woman (or man as the loons say) to keep him company.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #227 on: July 22, 2009, 10:10:10 AM »

Sarah Palin notifies State employees about email outage via email.

http://www.crystalair.com/content.php?id=49200907010
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #228 on: July 22, 2009, 10:12:45 AM »

There's no update today on Sarah's hair. Thank goodness this horrible terrible story might be dying down.

Insulting Sarah's hair!
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #229 on: July 22, 2009, 11:41:13 AM »

There's no update today on Sarah's hair. Thank goodness this horrible terrible story might be dying down.

Insulting Sarah's hair!

OH WOW! THERE IS!

The Beehive lady speaks! It wasn't an "emergency intervention" at all, but that Sarah's hair had gone "blah", and they needed to get it back to "shiny". But it wasn't an intervention.

"She gave Palin a much-needed trim, she said, and “kicked up’’ Palin’s shampoo and conditioner a notch, to the high-end Pureology NanoWorks line. She also gave Palin a chichi leave-in treatment, Altieri Brothers Tuscan Oil."

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/2008/articles/2009/07/23/palins_hairdresser_speaks/
Dan Villeky

« Reply #230 on: July 22, 2009, 05:38:11 PM »

This guy needs to get a life. Obama's birth certificate is a bigger problem than this! lol

Clocker probably needs to get a good woman (or man as the loons say) to keep him company.

Really needs a life !!
If I look at pages 15 and 16 of this thread I find 20 current posts and guess who has made 12 of the most brilliant, inane entries.
I'd guess that this happens when he's between welfare and unemployment checks.
race track phil

« Reply #231 on: July 23, 2009, 02:56:05 PM »

I figured out why Terry hates Palin so much !

I have noticed that certain men that are not to good looking have a deep hate for women that are good looking because at one time in their life they approached a good looking woman to try and get lucky and were embarassed by the woman as she ignored them or made a comment like ( Are you kidding me ) I have to think this could be Terry's problem ?  I could be wrong , but its just a thought on why a person would be so obsessed to bash a person over and over that has left politics . I mean the ship has sailed and he can't get over it .  I know I'm not the best looking guy in the world , but I do love to look at good looking women even though my chances are remote and I will not hold that against good looking women as Terry should not . JMO

RTP

OK   I lied a little !!   I have been involved with killer looking women because I have a great personality and had a big bankroll .   geezer
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #232 on: July 23, 2009, 10:17:30 PM »

New poll finds lowest approval numbers so far for the quitter Sarah Palin. Good riddance!

"While she is still widely popular among those in her party, she has lost ground among Republicans generally and among the white evangelicals who are so critical in the early presidential primaries.

Overall, the new poll found that 53 percent of Americans view Palin negatively and 40 percent see her in positive terms, her lowest level in Post-ABC polling since she first appeared on the national stage last summer as  Sen. John McCain's running mate."

"Perhaps more vexing for Palin's national political aspirations, however, is that 57 percent of Americans say she does not understand complex issues, while 37 percent think she does, a nine-percentage-point drop from a poll conducted in September just before her debate with now-Vice President Biden. The biggest decline on the question came among Republicans, nearly four in 10 of whom now say she does not understand complex issues. That figure is 70 percent among Democrats and 58 percent among independents.

"She just, to me, lacks substance and dedication," poll respondent Barbara Jamison, 59, a data-entry worker at a publishing company, said in a follow-up interview. Jamison, an independent from Killingworth, Conn., added that Palin "strikes me as being more interested in celebrity than in actually doing political work."

Seems the never-say-die Palin water carriers on this forum are sinking deeper and deeper into the marginalized muck. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/23/AR2009072303799.html

yakima

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: July 24, 2009, 07:29:48 AM »

I figured out why Terry hates Palin so much !

I have noticed that certain men that are not to good looking have a deep hate for women that are good looking because at one time in their life they approached a good looking woman to try and get lucky and were embarassed by the woman as she ignored them or made a comment like ( Are you kidding me ) I have to think this could be Terry's problem ?  I could be wrong , but its just a thought on why a person would be so obsessed to bash a person over and over that has left politics . I mean the ship has sailed and he can't get over it .  I know I'm not the best looking guy in the world , but I do love to look at good looking women even though my chances are remote and I will not hold that against good looking women as Terry should not . JMO

RTP

OK   I lied a little !!   I have been involved with killer looking women because I have a great personality and had a big bankroll .   geezer

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Yakima
Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: July 24, 2009, 04:00:36 PM »

Since she has decided to leave politcs, of course she will have low approval numbers.  Who cares, besides libs worried that she may re-emerge later on the national scene.  If she had a 1% approval rating, what would it matter........or 95%.   SHE IS OUT POLITICS.  You libs are marginalizing yourselves by wringing your hands over an ex governor from Alaska.   

What about Bob Smith's approval ratings.

Exactly, who is he, and who gives a pile.

The more you bet...the more you win
Dan Villeky

« Reply #235 on: July 24, 2009, 07:16:03 PM »

What about Bob Smith's approval ratings.
Exactly, who is he, and who gives a pile.

Wasn't he the M/C of the Howdy Doody show a few years ago?
Now there's tv that even a loonylib can identify with.
samstar

Harness racing is fun

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: July 24, 2009, 08:00:37 PM »

Wasn't he the M/C of the Howdy Doody show a few years ago?
Now there's tv that even a loonylib can identify with.
Bob Smith  died two years ago.  It's howdy doody time remains active on the politcal threads on BTW

Happiness is consiously chosen and hard-won!
Dan Villeky

« Reply #237 on: July 24, 2009, 09:11:39 PM »

Bob Smith  died two years ago.  It's howdy doody time remains active on the politcal threads on BTW
"Buffalo" Bob as I remember it.
I certainly hope you aren't refering to Crock of Fairy or his disciples who have been abandoned here by the likes of the Loonmoon and HorseVoice (a true racist).
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #238 on: July 24, 2009, 11:00:51 PM »

Thanks samstar I'm glad you recognize these threads for the absolute jokes they are.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #239 on: July 24, 2009, 11:11:20 PM »

Since she has decided to leave politcs, of course she will have low approval numbers.

Well, actually, they were headed for the dumper before she Quit.

Who cares, besides libs worried that she may re-emerge later on the national scene.  If she had a 1% approval rating, what would it matter........or 95%.   SHE IS OUT POLITICS.  You libs are marginalizing yourselves by wringing your hands over an ex governor from Alaska.

No no not at all. Just having some fun with all the forum conservatives with such thin skins about your poor little picked on Caribou Barbie the Quitter.

She's the greatest political joke in a long, long time, so joke we shall, as long as it gets a righteous, fatherly (or wannabe husbandly?) oh-so-protective-big-man rise out of our forum righties. Honestly, simply irritating the other side is what these political threads are all about, isn't it? (When it's not simply a "Yeah, I hate them too!" circle jerk, anyhow.) It's not like the answer to world peace is going to be discovered via debate on the BTW harness racing forum.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: July 25, 2009, 06:23:37 AM »

Gee whiz, what a coincidence. The lead investigator into Palin is a Democrat.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
race track phil

« Reply #241 on: July 25, 2009, 09:17:46 AM »

They should get Terry to investigate her !!  He's got all the info and he could even meet her and husband to discuss her horrible behavior . The only problem is Terry would be drooling and not be able to utter a word .

RTP   geezer
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: July 25, 2009, 10:56:38 AM »

They should get Terry to investigate her !!  He's got all the info and he could even meet her and husband to discuss her horrible behavior . The only problem is Terry would be drooling and not be able to utter a word .

RTP   geezer

I am sure Sarah would hold her own versus Terry  Wink

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #243 on: July 25, 2009, 02:57:56 PM »

I am sure Sarah would hold her own versus Terry  Wink

She could hold her own against me? Wow. You aim so high for her. I think I could probably beat her on Africa geography and history. Moose and wolf hunting, she'd have me licked.

Too bad she couldn't hold her own against any actual big league press or politicians, though, like she's supposed to be able to do. It's why she Quit.
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: July 26, 2009, 01:21:48 AM »

Gee whiz, what a coincidence. The lead investigator into Palin is a Democrat.

Gee whiz, what a coincidence: The lead investigator of Bill Clinton was Ken Starr, a Republican. Appointed by a Democrat attorney general, no less!

By God, political life continues to be so blasted unfair for everyone involved.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: July 26, 2009, 05:56:11 AM »

Gee whiz, what a coincidence: The lead investigator of Bill Clinton was Ken Starr, a Republican. Appointed by a Democrat attorney general, no less!

By God, political life continues to be so blasted unfair for everyone involved.

Hello ... Its 2009 !
Bill Clinton is gone.

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #246 on: July 26, 2009, 11:16:50 AM »

Hello ... Its 2009 !
Bill Clinton is gone.

So is Sarah Palin, as of today! Woo hoo!

Good riddance to the bad rubbish Quitter!

flag flag flag flag flag flag

mel4600

« Reply #247 on: July 26, 2009, 11:29:37 AM »

Obama's Gay Lover Murdered in Chicago- Choir Leader at Reverend Wright's Church? I knew Obama was a closet ***. Donald Young was Obama's Gay lover and evidence linking Obama has been suppressed.
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: July 26, 2009, 11:37:40 AM »

Hello ... Its 2009 !
Bill Clinton is gone.

That doesn't make the parallel go away. Or maybe the parallel is inconvenient for you.

Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: July 26, 2009, 06:41:58 PM »

That doesn't make the parallel go away. Or maybe the parallel is inconvenient for you.

He is two freaking Presidents ago!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: