Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 11:25:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Hey Sunny  (Read 524 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: February 22, 2006, 09:35:37 PM »

I decided to start this thread to inform you. (1) I am not Nick the Kid. (2) I am Redford and Hoffman combined. (3) It was Nick the Kid who came over and told me of You,Larry Rivelli. (4) Nick the Kid is not stupid. He is very intelligent. Knows more about horseracing than 99% of posters here. (5) And if you do not believe,and you think looks makes a individual a slow ***. Go look at Trackchampion discussing the NTRA finals. A friend of mine T.J. Taylor who has been to finals 4 times and is not the handsomeess person in the world,just kidding T.J.,will tell you what that's all about. (6) But lets get back to you Rivelli. When I posted about you one week ago Sunday,I meant what I said. (7) What do I find out today. Remember I left after Santa. You tell Nick the Kid your horse is scratched. YOU LOST ALL DAY BETTING OTHER TRACKS. (8) I misinformed. I said Sam HOuston. It was Mountaineer. WHAT DID YOU DO 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR HORSE RUNNING THERE. Hey Hey Sunny. DO YOU LIKE WHAT HE or YOU did. Answer me that one Sunny. And If your not Larry,you shirly talked with him because he knows Nick the Kid. So don't say you never discussed this with him. WHAT DID YOU DO 30 MINUTES TO POST AT MOUNTAINEER. I KNOW.
Report to moderator   Logged
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 09:40:58 PM »

I'm offering you the oppurtunity before I do.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 11:15:22 PM »

TIMES UP. Let's review. YOU LIE. You bet other tracks and LOSE. You bet quite a bit and always lose. So Hey Hey Sunny. Do you like it when Larry goes and asks if he can dip into his and owners accounts. He busted out. Was that your purse money or his trainers money that he asked management to cut a check for. They gave it to him after he busted out,so he could bet his winner. Is that what you want in a trainer. And is that why they call him Needles. And is that why he wins at a 37% rate.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 11:49:27 PM »

Next Question? How much did he bet on that piece of SHIT. It paid $9.60. I know how much he drew.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: