Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 23, 2014, 03:20:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm sick and tired  (Read 1387 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: November 02, 2005, 10:14:03 PM »

All you ***hole on this forum want to hear sweet talk,like at other forums. Here's some topics they recently posted. (1) How many horses that ran in Saturday's Breeders Cup will run in next years Bredders Cup. (2) Should Russell Baze be allowed to ride Lost In Fog again. ( 3) How come no won 6 of 6 in pick Six. (4) We were sorry to hear that DreamDuck was unable to bet Breeders Cup. Her spouse was takin to hospital on eve with severe stomach cramps. And then there's a listing of 87 responses with God and all of our prayers will pull you and hubby through.(5) Didn't you think that was great when they showed the owners's box after St. Liam won. I'm so happy for them.######## Here's my responses I would post to these morons. (1) After watching Von Ryan's Express for the 400th time. If I had a piece of rope and you were near me, you would not have to worry about next year. (2) Trust me folks,when Baze quits he will have 14,000 wins in his collection. (3) The crooks did. They just had 5 of 6 10 times. (4) Hoped he survived and you both end up getting BIRD FLU. (5) Just want I want to SEE. Milliion rich people *** people hugging and kissing each other. And you PEOPLE WHO DO NOT POST want this type of insipid stupiyt to post about.
Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 10:20:55 PM »

Jeepers, John Frank, that sounds like a really neat-o keen-o forum!!!!!!! Which one is it?
g3tPWNed_24

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 12:32:38 AM »

lol sounds like that shiathole known as pace advantage
Stat Man Steve
Elevator Commedian

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 01:10:32 PM »

Ash#1, JF's post doesn't sound like Pace Advantage, one of the best boards around for people who are into handicapping, computers, pace figures, speed figures, racing databases and software, etc. and some humor to keep it light.  Chatty, pretty pony stuff isn't there. 

Not sure if I should ask what you didn't care for over there or not.  I know a number of the folks from the ESPN Board (one of your favorites) "didn't play well with others", although the picks in the interboard contest did have better results  - they should, larger base of people to draw from, than, say, a local board like this one.

Have a contest to get ready for, and a ton of work to do, so hopefully I won't check back and be drawn in again until at least Sunday evening at the earliest.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 01:15:50 PM »

Ash#1, JF's post doesn't sound like Pace Advantage

Sounded more like a fictional version of Hot Talkers, where I am sure John Frank has been given "days" and banned many times.
g3tPWNed_24

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 02:15:21 PM »

well i really dont wanna get in disputes about other boards since janine and terry asked me not to do so last year but lets just say its really not my kinda place. they were being very juvenilleesque in a way coming to another board besides their own just to make personal attacks..........they got shut up in the handicapping contest. honestly speaking i read their board a few times when that contest was going on and i really didnt see any intelligence over there. lol maybe if they didnt really on their computers so much they might actually learn something........maybe even how to handicap a race. you seem like a good guy steve and i enjoy the majority of your posts here and im sorry if i offended you personally but i cannot stand that place
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: