Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 23, 2014, 12:14:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: your computer is registered be carefull defimation/slander  (Read 1655 times)
itsthefuzz

Ignore
« on: February 20, 2006, 07:14:25 PM »

John Frank should be carefull of what it says,your not unknown
Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 07:19:51 PM »

John Frank should be carefull of what it says,your not unknown

John Frank is a real person, known to many. He is easily found at the racetrack. What does his "computer registration" have to do with anything?
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 07:28:35 PM »

Terry. Me begins to think Nick the Kid is posting under different monikers. I know how the little goof phrases his posts. If not I always have Officer Furman to watch my back.
robertv

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 07:38:56 PM »

John if this is Nick - please remind  me to BODYSLAM his pathetic little
butt the next time I see him at Trackside  Smiley
Parker
Perfection Epitomized

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 02:11:09 PM »

Facts are not defamation or slander, facts are information.  Hold me responsible for that ***!
hey hey sunny

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2006, 02:20:15 PM »

Oh well whatever,Ive had enough with you guys. You all have something to say neg, about alot of people and things related to horse racing.Its a tough game , thats why they call it the sport of kings.Bashing people or trainers trying to make a living is not my style.Sorry your so sour.
Parker
Perfection Epitomized

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 02:28:29 PM »

Knowing only HALF the facts and defending someone leading you blindily in this sport will give you an outlook like that.  Facts are facts.  Dig a little deeper Sunny, unless you really are Rivelli, in that case, you won't, you can't, can't tell the dirty truth about yourself. clocker
hey hey sunny

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 02:38:59 PM »

If i was an instigator i would get a hold of rivelli and try to find your identity, and set up a metting with rivelli and you ,if you had the balls ,which i dought because if he knew all this stuff you are saying about him, which im sure he could care less. The guy has a life, Unlike you and me, but if he did care he might just crush your skull.  So let me know if you want me to set up a metting!!!! Ill see if he can or will take the time to put you in the hospital. Now im done talking about rivelli lets talk about something else. Hes  good but not that good, To be spending this much time talking about...
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2006, 02:48:17 PM »

Oh well whatever,Ive had enough with you guys. You all have something to say neg, about alot of people and things related to horse racing.Its a tough game , thats why they call it the sport of kings.Bashing people or trainers trying to make a living is not my style.Sorry your so sour.

Fortunately or unfortunately, that is the way this board functions.  We both make and take comments about our views on Chicago racing that are not always flattering.  You have to try to refrain from taking things personal, although that may be hard.  We have a bunch of good posters and a few crazy ones.  In any case, the discussion is at a passionate level much of the time.  I would like to see you stay as it seems you have valuable contributions to make and I am interested in them.

I personally don't know Larry, but have seen him in action in the AP paddock and he seems like an up and coming trainer.  Isn't he the nephew of Jimmy Divito?  I don't know where the ET Baird thing came from as Larry sure has ridden ET in a bunch of top races, even though ET's work ethic is on the weak side.  Besides, like me, he comes from Crystal Lake which doesn't make him all bad.
hey hey sunny

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2006, 02:57:26 PM »

Yeah, he is James Divito Nephew i believe, I think Rivelli Played Football in Crysta Lake.In High school. He was featured in a big story in the sun Times Last year I believe and it was a very nice article on him and his rising stature in the game and a little back round on him.. Gotta go take out the garbage Lips Sealed
Parker
Perfection Epitomized

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2006, 07:11:27 PM »

Crush my skull, bwahahahahaha.  MMMMMKAY!  Anyhoo, I haven't said a thing about the guy, why should I defend him if you're doing such a lovely job of doing so, at least you've "livened" up the forum, thanks for that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: