Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 28, 2014, 10:31:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: im sorry for another *** story  (Read 17362 times)
freddyblu22

« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2009, 09:45:33 AM »

lol, i have to admit a few things in here amused me.. 

but the bigger question i have here is, what were you doing awake at 3:16 in the morning central time posting this?  any good story behind it?
Report to moderator   Logged
JC

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2009, 10:33:08 AM »

lol, i have to admit a few things in here amused me.. 

but the bigger question i have here is, what were you doing awake at 3:16 in the morning central time posting this?  any good story behind it?
Fred, you seem like a decent person. So I won't bust on you anymore. But my opinion of the Nances will never change. They are convicted horse druggers,felons,cheats,and check bouncers. Good luck with HTA, your going to need it.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 12:39:20 PM by JC » Report to moderator   Logged
noc

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2009, 10:55:43 AM »

Don't know what is funnier, DN, again losing what is left of his mind, and going on a thread rampage or his Alter ego Brocco having his head buried up DN's  anus.
Ought to take this act on the road.

No one has insanity like the King. NO ONE.
Bachst Inn

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2009, 12:57:23 PM »

Gee, Starter, I just don't see things the same way you do.  You say that Dan *** and TC are nothing but scam artists.  I have to disagree.  An artist is some one who posses a certain skill level at what ever endeavor is being considered, and is some one who is usually considered to be of higher skill than a casual participant.  Dan *** is unskilled, certainly with anything that would ever be discussed on a harness racing forum, and therefore could never be regarded as an artist.  To scam is to fool, or falsely portray ones self so that others will act in a way they might not have had the scam been exposed.  For example, Bernie Madoff was a multibillionaire scam artist, the best ever.  Dan ***, on the other hand, is a nickle and dime OTB stooper who should never be elevated to the level of artist, and can never be considred a scammer since he has never scammed anyone (okay, maybe freddyblu, but...).  When it comes down to any intelligent discussion of harness racing, Dan *** is what he is and that is A HUMAN CARTOON!  Enjoyed your post, now get some sleep.
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2009, 03:07:40 PM »

*** MUST HAVE TAKEN A DOUBLE DOSE OF HIS MEDS TODAY HE IS TRYING TO BE NICE TO RANKIN THAT WONT LAST LONG ONLY UNTIL HIS MEDS WEAR OFF
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2009, 12:24:24 PM »

WE KNEW IT COULDNT LAST *** IS RIPPING ON RANKIN AGAIN THE NICE *** LASTED 1 DAY TAKE A DOUBLE DOSE OF THOSE MEDS AGAIN *** YOUR A REAL LUNATIC AND A PUPPET FOR TC BUT YOUR TOO NUTS TO REALIZE IT
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2009, 04:33:40 PM »

ONE OF THE FUNNIEST POSTS IVE EVER SEEN

Dan ***

View Profile

Re: PARLAY'S AT RED ROCK
Reply #7 on: Today at 04:20:12 PM

Anyone who can't bet win parlay's where they are at and would like to can contact me and I will make the bets for you here in Vegas.

You can send me the funds to place your bets then call me or e-mail me what you would like to bet and I will send you back your winnings if you should win. You can trust Dan ***.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2009, 05:30:21 PM »

You can trust Dan ***.

[/quote]I highly doubt that this statement was ever true in the past. present of future.
Hell, that's not even his real name.
His name is ***.
Like the retarded illegal immigrant on the sitcom Taxi.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 06:05:04 PM by burton » Report to moderator   Logged
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2009, 11:50:15 PM »

INTERESTING SCROLL DOWN TO CONFESSIONS OF A PUBLIC HANDICAPPER
http://www.northfieldpark.com/page.aspx?PageID=/wagering/handicappers
noc

« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2009, 12:10:02 AM »

INTERESTING SCROLL DOWN TO CONFESSIONS OF A PUBLIC HANDICAPPER
http://www.northfieldpark.com/page.aspx?PageID=/wagering/handicappers
Nice article by The Giss....Accurate to say the least.  thumbs up beer thumbs up
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2009, 12:54:46 PM »

GISS MAKES A POINT TO MAKE CLEAR HE DOES NOT POST OR HAVE AN AN ACCOUNT AT *** AND HE MENTIONS *** SPIRALED INTO THE GUTTER AND THEY HAVE CREDIBILITY ISSUES
THAT CESSPOOL OF A SITE SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF THE REPUTATION THEY HAVE AROUND THE COUNTRY LOL
georgie

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2009, 09:25:46 PM »

You know it was a bad night for the bafoon, he didn't post any picks from the 4th race till the 10th. had to lose his ass!!!

Yup he just confirmed it. had to pull up a pick from last night at balmoral to show thor his 4 horses paid more than his. Nothing but a $1 better and like most gamblers is losing for the year
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 09:27:40 PM by Starter » Report to moderator   Logged
georgie

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2009, 10:46:06 PM »

Sorry Dan, I am not Mighty thor. It is pretty funny. Thor give out 4 horses a race and when HIS top selections win, they are losers accourding to dan. But when his 4th rated horses win, they are winners for Dan. This guy is the biggest joke around.

And is their a bigger ass licker then Brocco? He does nothing but lick Dan's balls anytime he has a bad night and someone else has a good night and fights all his battles for Dan. The next thing Dan will say is I have no time for you goofs, I have to crunch numbers cause he knows he is wrong, and Brocco will go on fighting with the other guys cause well he doesn't know shit!
LBC

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2009, 04:40:42 AM »

This *** character has ZERO credibility in my book.

I don't go to the *** much...or even here for that matter....
.... but gathering from the way he types....I picture him as the loudmouth $2 bettor  who yells at the TV screen while he is beatin on his own leg with his rolled up program.

Isn't there one of these at every racetrack or OTB ?

hahaha

Hey...at least he has fun tho...
....that's all that matters.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2009, 08:25:21 AM »

This *** character has ZERO credibility in my book.

Truer words were never spoken.
As a matter of fact, *** isn't even his real name.
The loser who always complained of posters not using their real names, doesn't use his own name.
Right ***?
Rich with a R

Esteemed emeritus poster.

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2009, 09:24:38 AM »

Dans a racetrack tout. The lowest form of life. he even knows it.

Just one question? Why do people like getting touted by other people?

What do I see tonight? I see myself playing my own horses and not listening to a bunch of total goofs who pick chalks. Who cares what Brower or anyone else thinks for that matter. All of them are just a bunch of touts and the same goes for Tom Krish and Mike A.

So much drama. So little time.
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2009, 10:13:19 AM »

HE IS A CERTIFIED LUNATIC HE SAYS GOOFS PICK CHALKS THEN LAST NIGHT HE IS BOASTING ABOUT HAVING AN ICE COLD EXACTA THAT PAID 4 DOLLARS IN A 4 HORSE FIELD  HE ALSO MADE A LONG POST LAST NIGHT ABOUT HOW MESSAGE BOARDS ARE A NIGHTMARE FOR HIM NOW AND HE WISHES HE NEVER POSTED    WHATS FUNNY IS THE ONE COMMON THEME THROUGH EVERYTHING INVOLVING *** IS ITS NEVER HIS FAULT ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSES FAULT  LOL  THIS GOOF  BELONGS IN AN ASYLUM
Rich with a R

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2009, 10:56:33 AM »

WHATS FUNNY IS THE ONE COMMON THEME THROUGH EVERYTHING INVOLVING *** IS ITS NEVER HIS FAULT ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSES FAULT  LOL 

It started ealy. Remeber he wrote he did not play much in his baseball carrer because hispanic manager used hispanic players. He woulds been a contender. All ways some one elses fault thats jealous.

Rich with a R

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2009, 11:10:25 AM »

ONE OF THE FUNNIEST POSTS IVE EVER SEEN

Dan ***

View Profile

Re: PARLAY'S AT RED ROCK
Reply #7 on: Today at 04:20:12 PM

Anyone who can't bet win parlay's where they are at and would like to can contact me and I will make the bets for you here in Vegas.

You can send me the funds to place your bets then call me or e-mail me what you would like to bet and I will send you back your winnings if you should win. You can trust Dan ***.

Thats illegal isnt it. Some one should report him.

burton

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2009, 12:05:37 PM »

HE IS A CERTIFIED LUNATIC HE SAYS GOOFS PICK CHALKS THEN LAST NIGHT HE IS BOASTING ABOUT HAVING AN ICE COLD EXACTA THAT PAID 4 DOLLARS IN A 4 HORSE FIELD  HE ALSO MADE A LONG POST LAST NIGHT ABOUT HOW MESSAGE BOARDS ARE A NIGHTMARE FOR HIM NOW AND HE WISHES HE NEVER POSTED    WHATS FUNNY IS THE ONE COMMON THEME THROUGH EVERYTHING INVOLVING *** IS ITS NEVER HIS FAULT ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSES FAULT  LOL  THIS GOOF  BELONGS IN AN ASYLUM
He said the same BS about the forums ruining his life on BTW many times.
Nothing changes for this loser.
The only time he really was off for awhile is when those guys notified his wife's employer about him.
Same kind of nonsense he's tried on people who post here by trying to get them in trouble at work.

These forums are his life.
He has nothing else but old winners circle photos.
His wife pays the bills.
He is PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
union

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2009, 01:10:21 PM »

He said the same BS about the forums ruining his life on BTW many times.
Nothing changes for this loser.
The only time he really was off for awhile is when those guys notified his wife's employer about him.
Same kind of nonsense he's tried on people who post here by trying to get them in trouble at work.

These forums are his life.
He has nothing else but old winners circle photos.
His wife pays the bills.
He is PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burton enough is enough already with ***.
 I'm going to let you know now that I'm a former owner of his and I'm not going to sit back any longer and let you talk the way you do about him. I don't care if the moderator boots me after this or not.
 I've had about enough of your mouth myself. Nobody is going to put down a former trainer of mine who did nothing but do me right and make me plenty on money.
I know Dan on a personal level and his family. How dare you say what you say about him and his kin. I have spoken to Dan a few times over the last year and he has told me many times he never contacted anyones job. Dakuras is the guy who did that not Dan.
Dan told me his wife's employer was never contacted last year by anyone that makes you a lier. If someone did try and do that then they are pretty low down. Dan told me he left for a spell out of respect for his wife because a website was allowing personal information about her to be posted. That's low down burton did you engage in such activity?
Why don't you meet me at the Mud Bug because that is true it's my hangout. We will dicuss Dan since you don't know him at all and I do. The only thing pathetic is you sir.
You need to get a life shut your mouth about someone you don't know before somebody like me shuts your mouth for you.
Dan is a former trainer of mine a friend and a all around great guy so I'll be around to defend my freind against people like you. BACK OFF YOU'VE BEEN WARNED   
noc

« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2009, 01:28:13 PM »

I'm going to let you know now that I'm a former owner of his and I'm not going to sit back any longer and let you talk the way you do about him. I don't care if the moderator boots me after this or not.
 I've had about enough of your mouth myself. Nobody is going to put down a former trainer of mine who did nothing but do me right and make me plenty on money.
I know Dan on a personal level and his family. How dare you say what you say about him and his kin. I have spoken to Dan a few times over the last year and he has told me many times he never contacted anyones job. Dakuras is the guy who did that not Dan.
Dan told me his wife's employer was never contacted last year by anyone that makes you a lier. If someone did try and do that then they are pretty low down. Dan told me he left for a spell out of respect for his wife because a website was allowing personal information about her to be posted. That's low down burton did you engage in such activity?
Why don't you meet me at the Mud Bug because that is true it's my hangout. We will dicuss Dan since you don't know him at all and I do. The only thing pathetic is you sir.
You need to get a life shut your mouth about someone you don't know before somebody like me shuts your mouth for you.
Dan is a former trainer of mine a friend and a all around great guy so I'll be around to defend my freind against people like you. BACK OFF YOU'VE BEEN WARNED   
DOES THE BASEBALL BAT COME OUT NEXT ?
burton

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2009, 01:33:35 PM »

This post has *** written all over it.
Or should I say ***.
Thanks for confirming 100% who union really is.
***/*** just can't stay away from BTW.
No matter what he says about it.
PATHETIC!!!!
union

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2009, 01:50:12 PM »

This post has *** written all over it.
Or should I say ***.
Thanks for confirming 100% who union really is.
***/*** just can't stay away from BTW.
No matter what he says about it.
PATHETIC!!!!

That post had Tom written all over it but think what you want. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED
What's pathetic is you making fun of Dan's dead father.
I'm on your trail slick guy won't be so funny then. 
noc

« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2009, 01:51:02 PM »

WOW
BREAKING NEWS
The great *** aka Dan *** helps his son-in-law sell Christmas trees in Vegas.
What a sight..Here is his sales pitch..." If you don't buy this Christmas tree you will get ass cancer and die in your sleep."
Now we know how the great Dan *** earns his living..Selling Xmas trees in Vegas.
BUSTOUT-LOSER
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: