Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 20, 2014, 11:34:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: im sorry for another *** story  (Read 17337 times)
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2009, 02:47:43 PM »

I DIDNT DIE IN MY SLEEP LIKE YOU HOPED FOR ***/*** NOW YOUR BRAGGING ABOUT FINISHING 2ND IN A 2 BIT FREEBIE  WEEKLY  CONTEST THAT HAS ABOUT 15 ENTRIES AND RUNS FOR 6 WEEKS FOR  A BIG FINALS PRIZE OF $1500 LOL THAT SHOULD BE CHUMP CHANGE TO YOU WITH ALL THE MONEY YOU CLAIM TO MAKE WITH YOUR BETTING YOUR NOTHING BUT A SCAMDICAPPER SELLING PICKS LIKE A BUSTOUT TOUT FOR 3 DOLLARS GO WAIT FOR YOUR WIFE TO CASH HER PAYCHECK SO SHE CAN GIVE YOU A 20 TO BET AT RED ROCK
Report to moderator   Logged
race track phil

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2009, 04:20:19 PM »

Come on Boyd you may not get along with *** and that's your business , but on BTW we try to leave family members out of our posts . I know some of us have made that mistake at times .  Lets all try to be descent though and leave the wife's and whatever family out .  I think that's fair !  I know I will try too in the future no matter how angry I am at a poster .

RTP
noc

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2009, 04:34:00 PM »

Come on Boyd you may not get along with *** and that's your business , but on BTW we try to leave family members out of our posts . I know some of us have made that mistake at times .  Lets all try to be descent though and leave the wife's and whatever family out .  I think that's fair !  I know I will try too in the future no matter how angry I am at a poster .

RTP
RTP I agree and will not stoop to that level...However, very recently that A..Hole aka King of Goofs posted home phone numbers of posters who post here.
The past is the past...But that deadbeat cannot have his cake and eat it and then have his Lunatic brother come on here and defend his subhuman actions.
pezz97

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2009, 04:51:13 PM »

RTP I agree and will not stoop to that level...However, very recently that A..Hole aka King of Goofs posted home phone numbers of posters who post here.
The past is the past...But that deadbeat cannot have his cake and eat it and then have his Lunatic brother come on here and defend his subhuman actions.

I heard my number and address was posted again!! And I find it funny, I never gave that info to him. Only person I know that had it was Joe from the handicappiong contest they had.  Wow there is a shocker
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 05:12:39 PM by pezz97 » Report to moderator   Logged
NIATROSS

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2009, 05:57:23 PM »

I think it is time we leave LAPDANCE alone.This forum is still here and another one is still standing despite his predictions they would be gone.This forum and ITS have real posters not the inflated numbers made up at the poop.Lack of any credible sponsors proves what a failure the poop is.The poop has a decent group of east coast posters but beyond that everyone else has bailed out on the GESTAPO known as the poop.If you are not betting with their offshore sponsor you are worthless to them as they have posted.Also what other forum seeks to sell their selections as they do ? Check out HOMETRACKADVANTAGE and see if the Cpt Crunch's name or numbers are listed anywhere on the main page.

We have all done something very well in our life and do not need to gloat over everyone as Capt Crunch does with his past and macdaddi does with the present.We are the real winners as we are here and not kissing some phonies arse and telling him how great he is..There is only one God I worship and his name is NOT LAPDANCE.
JC

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2009, 06:32:30 PM »

We have all done something very well in our life and do not need to gloat over everyone as Capt Crunch does with his past and macdaddi does with the present.We are the real winners as we are here and not kissing some phonies arse and telling him how great he is..There is only one God I worship and his name is NOT LAPDANCE.
Straight up Tross. Dan is being used by Joe and TC for his shock value.  They pull his strings like a puppet and he doesn't have the mental capability to realize it. This is from very very reliable sources close to Dan.
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2009, 06:40:48 PM »

I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HIS WIFE AND I WOULDNT DO THAT. HE IS THE PIECE OF CRAP THAT MAKES OUT A LIST OF PEOPLE HE WANTS DEAD AND WISHES CANCER ON PEOPLE. IM SURE WE HAVE ALL KNOWN SOMEONE WITH CANCER AND I WOULDNT WISH THAT ON ANYONE EVEN A PIECE OF CRAP LIKE HIM.
NIATROSS

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2009, 07:12:39 PM »

I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HIS WIFE AND I WOULDNT DO THAT. HE IS THE PIECE OF CRAP THAT MAKES OUT A LIST OF PEOPLE HE WANTS DEAD AND WISHES CANCER ON PEOPLE. IM SURE WE HAVE ALL KNOWN SOMEONE WITH CANCER AND I WOULDNT WISH THAT ON ANYONE EVEN A PIECE OF CRAP LIKE HIM.

On this forum we just prefer to leave out other family members period despite being egged on.
davenchop

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2009, 10:38:09 PM »

and let me add try not to type in capital letters or bold (ala the *** brothers Undecided).. it makes your post look childish.
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2009, 11:37:59 PM »

I SAID NOTHING DIRECTED AT HIS WIFE SO I SAID NOTHING WRONG OR OUT OF LINE.I LIKE CAPITAL LETTERS
suckit

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2009, 11:51:52 PM »

I heard my number and address was posted again!! And I find it funny, I never gave that info to him. Only person I know that had it was Joe from the handicappiong contest they had.  Wow there is a shocker
I saw all the numbers he posted. Sorry you were one of them. What a low life piece of shit!!!. Loses his mind and decides to post numbers and addresses of people who probably don't even post there. This is the type of person I want to buy picks from. Shit he probably would sell off a family member to make a bet. And I have heard from people who know him that he is nothing but a $1 tri, ex better!!. Let him claim he made a $20 bet ya ok. When he posted his pick 6 tickets at the Big m that were $48 dollars, I have a really good friend in Vegas that told me that was the only bet he made. So When His piece of crap brother then told him a day later well what about our 5 of 6 tickets, He actually had to call Dan and tell him to agree with him and make it up!!!. Dan has never bet more that $30 to win or on any double in his life and that is 100% FACT!!!!!!. I have seen people at ***, and here and Inthesulky post their actual bets they made online or their actual tickets. Well the only tickets you have ever seen from Dan are his losing ones. WHY? Cause there is no winning ones to take a pic of , they are all in his mind and makes them up after the race is official!!! FACT!!!!!. Why do you think he will not take on anyone who challenges him to a contest with picking 1 horse a race??? Keep after him Thor. You seem like good peeps. And anyone with a brain would know you would kick his ass so he tells you he is busy. he would not know what to do if he did not have half the field!!!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 12:09:07 AM by Fraud » Report to moderator   Logged
georgie

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2009, 01:16:05 PM »

Someone better go to his house, he is about to lose his mind again. Can't stop talking about this place and inthesulky and how his hair is falling out. Someone get this man some professional help!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2009, 03:07:07 PM »

Someone better go to his house, he is about to lose his mind again. Can't stop talking about this place and inthesulky and how his hair is falling out. Someone get this man some professional help!
Who gives a you know what about ***.
He's a loser.
He says the same bs day in day out.
BORING!!!!!!!!!!
He bores the hell out of people.
I estimate he makes about $50 a night on weekends with his picks.
Does anyone else out there have their own estimate?
I made more than that delivering pizzas as a kid 30 years ago.

By the way, I'm a better handicapper than ***.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 03:22:08 PM by burton » Report to moderator   Logged
union

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2009, 04:23:08 PM »

Who gives a you know what about ***.
He's a loser.
He says the same bs day in day out.
BORING!!!!!!!!!!
He bores the hell out of people.
I estimate he makes about $50 a night on weekends with his picks.
Does anyone else out there have their own estimate?
I made more than that delivering pizzas as a kid 30 years ago.

By the way, I'm a better handicapper than ***.

Who is ***  Huh

Burton Mud Bug Thursday Maywood  trotter  crossedfingers  What ya say  Huh

georgie

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2009, 09:45:58 PM »

Some funny shit tonight. Bragging that he is giving out the pick 4 winners tonight at the big m. Well if you use his method. 4 x 4 x 4 x 4   that equals $256. Wow Dan, you only lost $128 on the bet since it paid $128 What a goof. And don't give anyone any of your crap you had it for more than that. I know you are still trying to figure it out and it takes you a while, but we all know you are full of shit!  maroon
Rich with a R

Esteemed emeritus poster.

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2009, 09:52:18 PM »

Some funny shit tonight. Bragging that he is giving out the pick 4 winners tonight at the big m. Well if you use his method. 4 x 4 x 4 x 4   that equals $256. Wow Dan, you only lost $128 on the bet since it paid $128 What a goof. And don't give anyone any of your crap you had it for more than that. I know you are still trying to figure it out and it takes you a while, but we all know you are full of shit!  maroon

No matter how much thay bets its a loser. $10 x4 x4 x4 x4 = $2560 returns $1280. More thay bets the more the loss.

So much drama. So little time.
thewhip

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2009, 10:50:23 PM »

Man...*** is on fire, Lucky Jim last night, and tonight, two** strong rated horses in Captain Primeau and Gamblers Passion.  I don't know how he does it, but you can bet Bill Gates will offer top buck for his "scientific" system.

regards,

whip.

p.s.  yes that's right, bullshi tting is now a "science"
noc

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2009, 05:53:41 AM »

Who is ***  Huh

Burton Mud Bug Thursday Maywood  trotter  crossedfingers  What ya say  Huh

MUD BUG GOOF
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2009, 04:54:16 PM »

MUD BUG GOOF

thumbs up  thumbs up  thumbs up  thumbs up
suckit

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2009, 05:04:03 PM »

I would like to know which of these 2 guys licks Dan's ass more. Pigland, or Spermin Herman? Spermin has made like 2,000 posts and everyone of them is kissing Dan's ass! Could not tell you which end of the horse is his head or his ass but he is on a racing forum. Maybe it is another one of Dan's Phony names! Brocco is pretty bad too but not as bad as theses 2 goofs.
JC

« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2009, 06:18:16 PM »

I would like to know which of these 2 guys licks Dan's ass more. Pigland, or Spermin Herman? Spermin has made like 2,000 posts and everyone of them is kissing Dan's ass! Could not tell you which end of the horse is his head or his ass but he is on a racing forum. Maybe it is another one of Dan's Phony names! Brocco is pretty bad too but not as bad as theses 2 goofs.
No doubt at all that Dan *** is posting as Brocco33. You cannot call yourself a man and do that amount of sucking up.  Hey Dan, tone it down a little with the  Brocco character, at least make it look good.
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2009, 09:13:03 PM »

AFTER 8 RACES AT THE BIG M TONIGHT BOX LAPKAS 4 HORSES IN EACH RACE AND YOUR IN THE HOLE BUT HE WILL TELL YOU WHAT A GREAT NIGHT HE HAD HE IS NOTHING BUT A SCAMDICAPPER AND BUSTOUT THAT CANT AFFORD THE MEADOWLANDS CONTEST HE HAS TO PLAY IN THE FREE TRACKMASTER ONE
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2009, 10:00:16 PM »

ADD THE LAST RACES OF THE BIG M TO THE FIRST 8 AND ITS A LOSING NIGHT FOR *** BUT HE WILL SPIN IT THE WAY SCAMDICPPERS ALWAYS DO HE IS POSTING THE SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER NOW HE IS HAVING ANOTHER MELTDOWN TONIGHT
Rich with a R

Esteemed emeritus poster.

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2009, 12:46:02 AM »

ADD THE LAST RACES OF THE BIG M TO THE FIRST 8 AND ITS A LOSING NIGHT FOR *** BUT HE WILL SPIN IT THE WAY SCAMDICPPERS ALWAYS DO HE IS POSTING THE SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER NOW HE IS HAVING ANOTHER MELTDOWN TONIGHT

Its funny tonight. Tc openly defended his friend and delets other posts. TC used to cry like a school child on BTW about Janine protected friends if she deleted posts from the worthless three stooges in fights. How unfair. Now TC is the biggest homer forum nazi. ROTFL!

So much drama. So little time.
georgie

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2009, 03:16:31 AM »

Well there is a surprise. Dan messes up the whole forum by losing his mind AGAIN!!! ( How old is this goof again?), T.C, who is the only one running the forum now, protects him and calls a guy who is actually in the business still,  not kicked out for drugging horses like team *** was, and tells him well you race at c and d tracks and have no right to bust on Dan!!!! Are you serious??? Dan could not train a ball to roll. If Scott was not around, Dan could not win a race. Not only did his numbers go down after his suspension for drugging horses, but his Brother was still suspended so he had no idea what to do!!!! I find it funny that T.C. says this and this fat piece of shit has never trained or owned a horse in his life!!! This is the same guy who says he loves the game so much, but at the same time promotes an offshore place to wager at so he could make a few bucks.

It has become pretty obvious that Joe has realized he can't make any money with this now and has let T.C ( Is that really his name? Tells everyone they should post under their real name to Dan when calling him out, But yet he doesn't!!! Unless T.C is his real name, well then it makes sense about him being fat and eating everything. I would just go by that too)

Sorry Dan, No Lies, these are facts!!! Why did you lose your mind tonight and keep posting the same thing over and over again tonight? Well that would be because you had not figured out how to spin your numbers to make it look like you had a big night again. That was not until you probably called T.C freaking out to get certain poster banned and he calmed you down and figured out hey post that you had these bets for this much!!! You are the laughing stock of all these forums Dan. *** might be popular, but so is an accident on the highway. People will still stop and look. If you actually talk to people at these race tracks, they all laugh their asses off at you and the forum. Keep touting buddy. Make your $40 bucks a day. The more you post, the less you will make, cause people will realize, you and the people that run that site are nothing but scam artists and low life pieces of shit!.

Freddyblue, Biggest mistake you made was associating yourself with this dope. You will come on here and say well the sales don't back up your claim. Well that is what you are supposed to do as an operator of something like this, and all the people see what an IDIOT you have associated yourself with. Cause of this goof, we will be hearing about Hometrackadvantage's 3rd re opening in 2010 cause Dan Will be gone!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: