Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 02:51:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: im sorry for another nance story  (Read 17583 times)
burton

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: May 12, 2009, 01:23:49 PM »

Welcome Wizard.
Here's hoping you contribute more than tankin has so far.
Report to moderator   Logged
18g needle

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: May 12, 2009, 02:09:16 PM »

Someone is over at the *** posting about ***'s numbers in the minor leagues

16 Dan *** 19 5  11  1 0 0 0      .091  .091  1

and what could be worse than batting .091 in the bottoms of the minor league ?

Nance's training stats from 1994

1994      15  0  0  1  $ 508                 0.022   Sum   Ext   Cht   

NIATROSS

« Reply #152 on: May 12, 2009, 02:18:06 PM »

Someone is over at the *** posting about ***'s numbers in the minor leagues

16 Dan *** 19 5  11  1 0 0 0      .091  .091  1

and what could be worse than batting .091 in the bottoms of the minor league ?

Nance's training stats from 1994

1994      15  0  0  1  $ 508                 0.022   Sum   Ext   Cht   

I guess he was right along.

NOBODY HAS NUMBERS LIKE HIM.
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: May 12, 2009, 02:49:07 PM »

*** is posting pics of himself with another minor league player.How come you can post pics from 40 years ago to try and prove you played minor league ball but you cant post a W2 tax form you liar.If you notice in the picture the other player is wearing an official Key West team  hat.The hat they gave *** doesn't even have any lettering on it.The real players get the hats with the lettering on it right ***.Bustout strikeout goof
wizard78

« Reply #154 on: May 12, 2009, 06:45:07 PM »

Welcome Wizard.
Here's hoping you contribute more than tankin has so far.

yeah ....i think i have quite abit to offer...good to behere
noc

« Reply #155 on: May 13, 2009, 12:02:27 AM »

Rehashing the 1984 M99 Scandal...25 years ago...Get a life  screwy screwy screwy screwy
Per Mike Ditka, "Those who live in the past are cowards and losers."  An apt description of the King of Goofs.. screwy screwy screwy
georgie

« Reply #156 on: May 13, 2009, 04:57:43 PM »

Some more funny shit. T.C Decides he is going to start a contest $100 bankroll and race and spend it how you like against Dan. Tells everyone that you have to have your selections in 2-3 min prior to post. That is everyone except Dan!!!! Only the idiots who spent $5 for his picks know what they say right now. He says everything is documented at HTA!!! Really? The results have not been updated since 4/18!!!!! I see nothing but a disaster tonight where he blows his mind on his birthday. There will be 19,000 posts and it will be the same post over and over and over and over.......
wizard78

« Reply #157 on: May 13, 2009, 05:15:52 PM »

well he is going to be tough to beat with his 5 horse boxes which you wont know till the races are over..

rest assured, he'll be a runnaway winner one way or another

and he sounds miserable today on his birthday---he'll be bashed tonite to no end with this contest and go on a predictable hissy fit mking this a birthday to remember

nance is a sorry case  if ever there was one
suckit

« Reply #158 on: May 13, 2009, 06:56:54 PM »

In the contest he is 0-3 in the contest, so of course he had to create a new thread with his phony bets he was calling in so when the night is over, he can say well I won for real so kiss my ass!!!  screwy screwy
georgie

« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2009, 07:48:01 PM »

I guess the idiot has missed the last 3 races, not bragging about anything after the first 2 races when all chalk came in!!!!! What a Liar and an Idiot. There is a guy there rjd65 I think that is calling it perfect. Anyone who would believe he bet more than $2 well i have some land to sell you! He shit his pants when he made the $48 pick 6 ticket he posted!
suckit

« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2009, 09:39:44 PM »

Still has not posted anything since the 2nd and he is online. Guess he is trying to figure out how to spin in that he won!  Cheesy
freddyblu22

« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2009, 10:38:05 PM »

Anyone who would believe he bet more than $2 well i have some land to sell you!

LOL what does it mean that "you have land to sell"... people sell land and real estate everyday!  in fact, land can be quite a good investment, no?  what is your point? 
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: May 16, 2009, 12:50:50 AM »

He had such a bad night he can't even lie his way into claiming anyone who bought his picks won money.Being the child that he is, he's now posting in every thread trying to ruin them.A man almost 60 years old acting like a 6 year old throwing a temper tantrum.What a pathetic goof.
georgie

« Reply #163 on: May 16, 2009, 06:29:50 AM »

LOL what does it mean that "you have land to sell"... people sell land and real estate everyday!  in fact, land can be quite a good investment, no?  what is your point? 
Why don't you not worry about what I am posting and go look at your "partner" over at the shit hole. He lost his mind again last night and really needs help. Or better yet, why don't you go update your website, since the results have not been updated since April! Or are you closing again for lack of interest?
freddyblu22

« Reply #164 on: May 16, 2009, 07:39:59 AM »

Why don't you not worry about what I am posting and go look at your "partner" over at the shit hole. He lost his mind again last night and really needs help. Or better yet, why don't you go update your website, since the results have not been updated since April! Or are you closing again for lack of interest?

LOLOLOL

look, you can follow along with my plays daily, as they are published in harness eye, and it appears that dan posts his full recaps daily on HP..  but you do actually raise a good point.. maybe ill post a "best of" type results thing for the past month as a general recap, and ill throw in my thoughts and observations from the month as well..  thanks for the idea!
NIATROSS

« Reply #165 on: May 16, 2009, 09:23:45 AM »

LOLOLOL

look, you can follow along with my plays daily, as they are published in harness eye, and it appears that dan posts his full recaps daily on HP..  but you do actually raise a good point.. maybe ill post a "best of" type results thing for the past month as a general recap, and ill throw in my thoughts and observations from the month as well..  thanks for the idea!

For somoene who says no one reads or posts here you sure spend a lot of time reading and posting here.
wizard78

« Reply #166 on: May 16, 2009, 10:19:10 PM »

Did Nance win that demented contest yet ? Its kind of tough to lose when you can release your numbers post race

But he needs that kind of edge, He truly is a clueless handicapper(?) who coudnt hit water if he fell out of a boat.

He is a disgrace to harness racing and belongs in an institution
georgie

« Reply #167 on: May 17, 2009, 02:11:57 AM »

LOLOLOL

You are just like him. You tell everyone that all the results will be updated daily and then all of a sudden you change your tune. I know your spot plays are pretty good, what, did you get tired of trying to re spin what Dan posted at HP? had to be, who the hell can keep track of what that idiot says he bet after the race is over after it takes him 10 minutes to figure it out.  screwy screwy screwy
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 08:14:48 AM by Starter » Report to moderator   Logged
noc

« Reply #168 on: May 17, 2009, 11:42:29 PM »

LOLOLOL

look, you can follow along with my plays daily, as they are published in harness eye, and it appears that Dan posts his full recaps daily on HP..  but you do actually raise a good point.. maybe ill post a "best of" type results thing for the past month as a general recap, and ill throw in my thoughts and observations from the month as well..  thanks for the idea!
OMG...."and it appears that Dan posts his full recaps daily on HP."
APPEARS....appears...yes they do appear after the race has been run and he has to juggle and jiggle the numbers Plus 2 Minus 6 and come up with HOCUS POCUS wins and gimmicks..
It appears that there is something rotten in Las Vegas...Goofy the Goof.  maroon maroon
pezz97

« Reply #169 on: May 17, 2009, 11:57:50 PM »

OMG...."and it appears that Dan posts his full recaps daily on HP."
APPEARS....appears...yes they do appear after the race has been run and he has to juggle and jiggle the numbers Plus 2 Minus 6 and come up with HOCUS POCUS wins and gimmicks..
It appears that there is something rotten in Las Vegas...Goofy the Goof.  maroon maroon
Cmon Noc, anyone who would associate himslef with that guy is the same way.. What would you expect??? Its all about selling the sheets, which since I looked today and they don't update there results anymore, might not be going well. Maybe that is why freddy is posting here more. Must need that $5 bucks! Maybe if they both pick every horse in every race, they might sell some more sheets!!!!

I used to think freddy actually was a fan of the game. used to go to his site a lot and read some of the tuff, seems to me, he has just become like his partner and just become a tout and try to sell picks. Like I said earlier, that would be why the results are no longer updated. Got to hard to keep spinning his partners and said screw it.
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: May 18, 2009, 10:34:56 AM »

*** that shithole of a city you live in has 67.2% of it's homes  with negative equity.They're underwater *** I hope you can swim Grin
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: May 22, 2009, 04:31:08 PM »

Team *** denied a license  today by the USTA this story just keeps getting funnier and funnier
wizard78

« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2009, 02:50:35 PM »

anyone have any updated details why the nances are being barred to this day

i mean the drug thing was in the 80's

worse guys then him have been reinstated,,,,,,dan may be an ass, but it seems a tad harsh---could be more than meets the eye going on maroon
kingthermo

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: May 23, 2009, 03:14:00 PM »

DAN STILL HAS THE M99 SCARS AND I BELIEVE SCOTT HAS SOME BAD CHECK ISSUES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN SETTLED. D NANCE PUT OUT A STATEMENT ON THE POOP  THAT SCOTT NEVER APPLIED FOR A LICENSE BUT I'M SURE THE USTA DOES NOT ISSUE A DENIED RULINGING UNLESS THERE IS AN APPLICATION
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #174 on: June 13, 2009, 03:14:16 AM »

LOL, a spinoff of Mid Atlantic..  wow, what a pathetic and sorry website that was in its brief existence..  real nice job by Andrew Bell running that thing into the ground..  JC, just humor me..  which troll name were you over there?

I am so happy that someone brought you again to my attention you rat. I had completely forgotten you. Obviously you havent lost your obsession with me. Luckily I am only 90 minutes from Chester. Willing to post when you will be in attendence?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: