Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 21, 2014, 09:12:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is why i don't post on *** !!  (Read 741 times)
race track phil

« on: June 12, 2009, 12:59:31 AM »

The site has too many morons who are allowed to post foul rotten shit full of lies .   The post will surely come down !!   Joe Dakuras came over to say hello with his girlfriend at my super booth for a few minutes and bullshit a little !  I'm the kind of guy that doesn't hold grudges when meaningless disagreements like Joe and I had over the O J trial . I never approve of *** , but anyone who can make a few bucks doesn't really bother me with an idea even though I never have believe in freedom of speech to an extent that its used over there .  Some moron useless person wrote a post saying all kinds of trash about Joe and his girlfriend !!  The moron said that I told him all these filthy things he wrote !!   The guy waited till late to post the trash so it would stay up for the night owls like me !!  What kind of sick person would want to use me to write his evil shit only a mental case !!   I just wish I knew who wrote this crap , but I know its impossible !!   I know the moron will read this post and let me tell you !!  Pray i never find out who you are !!  Do you yourself a favor don't brag about what you did to any of your friends because one day they might get mad at you and I wouldn't want that because I might end up in jail after I get done with your sorry ass you coward piece of crap . 

RTP

The internet gave punks like this guy a life !!
Report to moderator   Logged
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 01:49:47 AM »

Internet lies are a terrible thing.
You said Dakuras was with a woman?
A woman?
As in female?
Yea, internet lies are terrible.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
njhorseman

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 08:53:32 AM »

The internet gave punks like this guy a life !!

Phil:

That 9 word sentence says it all.

"I'm a retired investor living on a pension."
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 09:00:06 AM »

WAIT.
Dakuras was with a woman?
Was this a cash transaction?

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
race track phil

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 11:14:23 AM »

Buffaloboy ,

Come on this isn't about Joe !!   This is about somehow making me look bad and why posters should have to use their name and address when registering that way and at least the forum owners would know who makes filthy posts with lies .

RTP
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 09:33:46 PM »

Buffaloboy ,

Come on this isn't about Joe !!   This is about somehow making me look bad and why posters should have to use their name and address when registering that way and at least the forum owners would know who makes filthy posts with lies .

RTP

Phil,

You are right. I think Dakuras is a scumbag who is a detriment to harness racing and the license denial on him shows it ... just my internet opinion though.

The way to defeat a Dakuras is to attack him, not ignore him.

If he wants to get a handicapping contest with people from the Meadowlands, then the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority should get samples of what Dakuras says.

Mo Doc N

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 07:05:02 AM »

Phil ,

You answered your own question , they do this to provoke a response or create chaos,
simply put you need to ignore the other website.

To be honest there has been much useless talk about DN and *** ~ who cares anymore?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: