Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 20, 2014, 11:42:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rucker at Balmoral  (Read 3460 times)
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« on: February 19, 2006, 01:47:38 PM »

I saw Ken Rucker last night at Balmoral.  I thought when you got suspended that you weren't allowed at any racetracks or OTBs.  Whats the deal?
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 02:04:27 PM »

I saw Ken Rucker last night at Balmoral.  I thought when you got suspended that you weren't allowed at any racetracks or OTBs.  Whats the deal?

Was something posted on the board that he is now serving his suspension? I don't think so. I think the IRB is keeping the suspension hush hush and then it will just fade away just like the 1 year suspension for 10 caffeine positives did years ago.

He's listing Paul Stafford as trainer now and getting away with that too. I sent an e-mail to Langley asking him if Rucker was suspended now that Stafford was listed as trainer and he wrote back and told me he doesn't think so but there is nothing he can do about Rucker listing Stafford because he is at a farm and can't prove that Stafford isn't the trainer.

Rucker needed to cash some tickets so he was at Balmoral last night and Wesley Snips has a complete FORM REVERSAL. TC said he saw him at the windows betting his $100 tri tickets. You see, the stewards are too blind to see what really goes on and that's why it's a REAL COMEDY SHOW.
racefixer101

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 02:31:21 PM »

1st clue Paul Stafford is wearing a set of Rucker's colors and the 2nd clue all the harness bags say Rucker and a 3rd clue all the help where wearing shirts that said Rucker stable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! light bulb
Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2006, 02:36:08 PM »

1st clue Paul Stafford is wearing a set of Rucker's colors and the 2nd clue all the harness bags say Rucker and a 3rd clue all the help where wearing shirts that said Rucker stable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! light bulb

With all the clues how about telling the stewards the IRB and Langley to " GET A CLUE " !
njhorseman

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2006, 04:27:48 PM »

He's not suspended. He has a stay while the case is being appealed.
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2006, 04:30:39 PM »

We know that Paul.
ageecee

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2006, 07:08:55 PM »

We know that Paulie...
TC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2006, 07:36:35 PM »

...now all you Rucker bashers know why KR wasn't sweating when he sauntered to the window before the Wesley Snip race.  Any normal trainer would have been out of his mind to bet on a form reversal turnaround like that for big money.  I'm sure it was all luck...Zero to hero...to where next week at FORM REVERSAL DOWNS ?   trotter  TC
tonymfan

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2006, 07:38:59 PM »

If Mr. Rucker is not suspended, what is the crime you gentlemen are so excited about?
RK

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2006, 08:17:21 PM »

Doesn`t anybody read the rulings anymore?

http://www.ustrotting.com/trackside/rulings/pdf/rulings-20060210.pdf

RK
njhorseman

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2006, 09:57:33 PM »

We know that Paulie...

Apparently a number of people on this forum don't know that because every time Rucker is spotted at the track someone asks why he isn't barred from the grounds because of his suspension.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2006, 10:05:32 PM »

Apparently a number of people on this forum don't know that because every time Rucker is spotted at the track someone asks why he isn't barred from the grounds because of his suspension.
Sorry NJ , but with all the positives that barn has gotten, it's impossible to know if this guy has served ONE lousy day for any of his offenses.  Why the puppet paper trainer then ?  We'd need Big Blue at IBM to keep track of all those positive tests.  At least Joe Anderson went away for a while.   trotter  TC
njhorseman

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2006, 10:33:47 PM »

Sorry NJ , but with all the positives that barn has gotten, it's impossible to know if this guy has served ONE lousy day for any of his offenses.  Why the puppet paper trainer then ?  We'd need Big Blue at IBM to keep track of all those positive tests.  At least Joe Anderson went away for a while.   trotter  TC

I think the puppet trainer situation is similar to what went on a few years ago when Catrina was down as trainer while he was appealing another suspension that disappeared into the night.

The boys in the Balmoral front office and/or the IRB would rather not have the public see his name on the program and start asking questions about why he isn't serving the much-publicized suspension. By not having him listed the more naive or uninformed bettors will assume that he is actually serving his time. That way the boys in power can look like they are actually doing their jobs.  Grin
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 10:02:54 AM by njhorseman » Report to moderator   Logged
race track phil

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2006, 01:58:50 AM »

I think the puppet trainer situation is similar to what went on a few years ago when Catrina was down as trainer while he was appealing another suspension that disappeared into the night.

The boys in the Balmoral front office and/or the IRB would rather not have the public see his name on the program and start asking questions about why he isn't serving the much-publicized suspension. By not having him listed the more naive or uniformed bettors will assume that he is actually serving his time. That way the boys in power can look like they are actually doing their jobs.  Grin
           your right on target paul !  fool the average joe thats all they care about . they dont care about a few people who know the real truth .
                                   RTP
jester

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2006, 09:25:44 AM »

how about hansen  to smith to hansen to bernardi to hansen, the same old crap

hard to keep up with the positives;;;;;;;;;;; jester
sammy

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2006, 09:45:38 AM »

Can anyone substantiate the rumor that Ruckers horses were tested for cocaine on Saturday

Sammy
tonymfan

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2006, 10:21:30 AM »

I heard Rucker was photographed with special U.S. military black ops infrared and ultraviolet spy imaging equipment on Sunday, to try to determine if he really is Satan. Can anyone confirm that?
silent one

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2006, 02:57:50 PM »

First off, Saturday night at Immoral Park, a friend of mine saw that some women wearing Mike Oosting stable jackets, went into the winners circle to be photographed with winning driver Dale Hiteman??? The fact that Oosting was in the race didn't seem to bother these fine upstanding women. The same thing happened in the fifth when Jason Dillander won. They went to the winners circle, even though Oosting finished second on a 3/5 shot, I believe. My friend was not happy. He went to the program stand to lodge a complaint, the girl at the stand was courteous, and went to get the General Manager of Immoral Park. My buddy asked the GM if their was race fixing going on, the GM said "he would look into it". I couldn't help but laugh as I knew that meant "we're not going to do a thing about it". He then asked the GM about the Rucker situation, The GM responded that Rucker was suspended but got a restraining order. He then asked when this order would run out. The GM replied " I DON"T KNOW". I noted that when my friend asked him about Rucker, the GM turned his head and wouldn't look my friend in the face. We walked out of Immoral Park disgusted, I told my friend he should call the papers, and his Congressman, if this is what management is going to do when people complain about the CRAP going on at Immoral Park.
racefixer101

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2006, 03:02:22 PM »

And people wounder why its a dead game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2006, 03:07:21 PM »

Saw the same girls at the bar on Saturday afternoon.  They did go to get their picture taken with Mike after his wins in the afternoon.  If they never left the bar, and I assume they didn't,  they may have not known or cared who the cute little driver was in the winner's circle.  Were they still carrying their whips in the PM, or did they toss them to the crowd? (of 5)
Queeny

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2006, 06:26:48 PM »

yes, you can see them girls at club 390.. Srippers!
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2006, 10:12:59 AM »

They were the reason the handle went up. Strippers every night!
HANK3849

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2006, 11:57:28 AM »

I saw those girls also on Saturday. If they are strippers the strippers business has sunk lower than Balmoral/maywood. They would give the dog Tampa Greyhound a run for their money.
tonymfan

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2006, 12:14:23 PM »

First off, Saturday night at Immoral Park, a friend of mine saw that some women wearing Mike Oosting stable jackets, went into the winners circle to be photographed with winning driver Dale Hiteman??? The fact that Oosting was in the race didn't seem to bother these fine upstanding women. The same thing happened in the fifth when Jason Dillander won. They went to the winners circle, even though Oosting finished second on a 3/5 shot, I believe. My friend was not happy. He went to the program stand to lodge a complaint, the girl at the stand was courteous, and went to get the General Manager of Immoral Park. My buddy asked the GM if their was race fixing going on, the GM said "he would look into it". I couldn't help but laugh as I knew that meant "we're not going to do a thing about it". He then asked the GM about the Rucker situation, The GM responded that Rucker was suspended but got a restraining order. He then asked when this order would run out. The GM replied " I DON"T KNOW". I noted that when my friend asked him about Rucker, the GM turned his head and wouldn't look my friend in the face. We walked out of Immoral Park disgusted, I told my friend he should call the papers, and his Congressman, if this is what management is going to do when people complain about the CRAP going on at Immoral Park.

Let me get this straight. People are lodging integrity complaints about who goes into the Winner's Circle picture and what they wear when they go? Now I've heard everything. Did the horse owners complain?

icare

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2006, 01:26:51 PM »

Hitemen looked happy. the girl is oostings girl firend, they was haven a good time at the races whats wrong with that?
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: