Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 24, 2014, 07:57:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I offered advice  (Read 2595 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: November 02, 2005, 08:37:00 PM »

It was deleted. I gave you stupid F#### 2 horses to bet in future. It was deleted. What does that say. You must have won out Jim C. You and your insurance thief friend Wendt seem to want to control everything with your morose mundane comments. If either one of you wants to E-mail me to get winner,don't bother. To the rest of you. The full brother to Summer Note will run next week at Churchill. He is a piece of shit. At the palace coming up is another piece of crap that is a 2 year old filly running in a $75,000 minor stake. Mike Dini trained. He also according to you posters is a piece of shit. DON"T DELETE MY SHIT ADVICE EVER AGAIN.
Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 08:46:01 PM »

Hello John Frank!

2's of your supporters have been out in force the past few days. I wondered where you were.

Anyhow, I think a couple of your posts from hell nite may have been deleted because they were 90% profanity. I doubt anything was taken down simply because you touted horses. Maybe if you don't want something taken down you don't fill it with swear words? You know, live up to the agreement you made when you signed up here? Again. Just a thought.

I don't remember anyone ever saying these particular horses were "sh*t" either. When did that happen and who said it?
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 09:00:16 PM »

For your information. I touted Summer Book his first time out this year. Guidry up. He ran 45 behind winner. He bled that race and everyone said: Sure What a piece of shit. He came out 2nd time ran second at 17-1. Finishing 2nd,he paid the biggest price on day and also the largest exacta. Then he went to Keenland and won. As for Dini: Everyone on this board said he was a piece of shit trainer. He has been in the money this year in 5 Graded stakes. And know I notice BTW is touting his Wild Tales. So shove it Terry,I know what I speak about.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 09:10:08 PM »

For your information. I touted Summer Book his first time out this year. Guidry up. He ran 45 behind winner. He bled that race and everyone said: Sure What a piece of shit. He came out 2nd time ran second at 17-1. Finishing 2nd,he paid the biggest price on day and also the largest exacta. Then he went to Keenland and won. As for Dini: Everyone on this board said he was a piece of shit trainer. He has been in the money this year in 5 Graded stakes. And know I notice BTW is touting his Wild Tales. So shove it Terry,I know what I speak about.

No John Frank "everyone" did not say that about Mike Dini because I know I didn't. I do recall a few posts along those lines though. I really don't remember the Summer Book first or 2nd race affair but I don't remember everything.

So are these like the one or two things you think you've been right about, that you're so combative about them? I'm still waiting to see those surveillance pictures of Frank Calabrese somehow conspiring to fix a race in the Arlington paddock, by the way. The ones with the circles and arrows and paragraph on the back of each one saying what each one is.
First Samurai

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 09:19:23 PM »

John u going to see T.M. run for Dini in person? I think I'm going to make the trip south.
SD

Turn the page.......
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 09:27:19 PM »

Were back to that HUH. Obviousily you have seen Robert V. posts. He's the photo man. I can't even get on this new forum with my actual name. You PM  me those instructions. I'm not the one that can get it done. You need to PM Robert V. and then we can go from there. AND THEN YOU WILL SEE THE CORRUPT JOCKS IN ACTION.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 09:35:08 PM »

Were back to that HUH. Obviousily you have seen Robert V. posts. He's the photo man. I can't even get on this new forum with my actual name. You PMĀ  me those instructions. I'm not the one that can get it done. You need to PM Robert V. and then we can go from there. AND THEN YOU WILL SEE THE CORRUPT JOCKS IN ACTION.

If you want to get those pictures up on the web so they can be shown them on this forum, you have Robert V. PM me to work out the details. I'll put them on the web. Then you write a post here with the text and link them in using that photo link icon above, 2nd from left over the smiley faces. It's simple, like this:

"Crooked backside vet botches another surgery"

robertv

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2005, 04:17:40 PM »

How does one attach a photo on this site?

John F. - I still have the pictures of collusion at AP with Guidry and Graham.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2005, 04:51:16 PM »

How does one attach a photo on this site?

John F. - I still have the pictures of collusion at AP with Guidry and Graham.

You don't attach (upload) to this site. You link in a picture that is already on the Internet somewhere. Use the "insert image" button that's up above the smileys when you compose a message.
redneck

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2005, 07:59:07 PM »

« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 08:20:51 PM by redneck » Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2005, 08:04:38 PM »

http://www.dahl.com/photos/detail.asp?idx=16

Didn`t work
no scrolling marquee either How about now

Whatever you're doing have to go BETWEEN those b and /b things.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
redneck

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2005, 08:14:42 PM »

Thanks ew
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2005, 08:15:29 PM »

Thanks ew

Nice work, Redneck!

Best, and have fun with it,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2005, 09:58:43 PM »

Where are all the people? I can remember when Arlington was jammed.
redneck

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2005, 06:43:48 AM »

That was opening day 2005 with the Steve Dahl show!
I guess they like the rats better at Hawthorne?
nwaryas

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2005, 09:25:01 PM »

Taylor Madison may win the Showtime Deb Stakes but Summer book with Old man Bailey on that horse will not win. Take you money off the win of Taylor Madison and go make your self some mad money in the stock market. Bill Downes Sr. really doesn't own Taylor Madison due to the fact he doesn't have a racing license for being an owner. I was a groom and I still walk with my old license in my wallet. Bill needs to fork up the money and stop screwing the racing industry of their money. I paid up. Tom Center own Taylor Madison NOT Billy Downes Sr.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2005, 08:22:29 PM »

If Chubby boy Bailey can get in at 112,which I doubt he easily wires field. He can carry 122 and destroy this field.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: