Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 22, 2014, 06:36:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UH OH: SOMEONE'S IN TROUBLE SOMEWHERE.  (Read 1179 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: February 15, 2006, 10:36:22 PM »

That's right I have not posted in 3 day's. I went and asked Off-Srride for assitance. I never answered his E-Mail. He got the message though. HE UNDERSTOOD. YOU SHITS ARE IN BIG TIME *** TROUBLE. Do you *** get IT. You all can't wait to the BIG WYOMING rodeo get togeather picnic jerk around. I'm not one of you *** *** freaks. And let this stand Jannie. I'm going over there now to tell these HOMOS.
Report to moderator   Logged
johnfranks boss

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 10:51:01 PM »

dont make me come back here and show you up again.....
johnfranks boss

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 10:52:53 PM »

the funny thing is the people here dont like your ass..hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa..now get back to the soup line...
oracle80

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 07:06:25 AM »

That's right I have not posted in 3 day's. I went and asked Off-Srride for assitance. I never answered his E-Mail. He got the message though. HE UNDERSTOOD. YOU SHITS ARE IN BIG TIME f***IN TROUBLE. Do you *** get IT. You all can't wait to the BIG WYOMING rodeo get togeather picnic jerk around. I'm not one of you f***in *** freaks. And let this stand J*. I'm going over there now to tell these HOMOS.

You are gonna go and stand on the soup line, bum around and beg for money to buy Miller Lite with and gamble with, lose all the money you beg for, and go home and sleep in smelly clothes that haven't been changed in days, thats all you are gonna do Frank.  Nothing more.    You are just a big lying blowhard, nothing more or less.  In NY you would get eaten up and spit out.  We don't sweat losers like you in NY.  We destroy guys like you just for fun after a few beers.  Now go and spout filth somewhere else.
robertv

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2006, 04:27:54 PM »

In NY you would get eaten up and spit out. We don't sweat losers like you in NY. We destroy guys like you just for fun after a few beers. Now go and spout filth somewhere else.

I travel to New York frequently on business (Melville) and believe it or not I find the people much friendlier in NY than the folks in Chicago. This tough guy NYC image, from what I've have seen, seems a bit exagerrated. Also, I know John Franks and trust me he would hold his own against anyone, anywhere in the world ( even New York).

Hopefully I'll see you out at Trackside this weekend John.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 04:29:30 PM by robertv » Report to moderator   Logged
oracle80

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2006, 06:30:07 PM »

In NY you would get eaten up and spit out. We don't sweat losers like you in NY. We destroy guys like you just for fun after a few beers. Now go and spout filth somewhere else.

I travel to New York frequently on business (Melville) and believe it or not I find the people much friendlier in NY than the folks in Chicago. This tough guy NYC image, from what I've have seen, seems a bit exagerrated. Also, I know John Franks and trust me he would hold his own against anyone, anywhere in the world ( even New York).

Hopefully I'll see you out at Trackside this weekend John.

Melville is on Long island.  A far cry form NYC.  Love to see John Frank in Queens, wouldnt hold his own there.

robertv

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2006, 08:50:50 PM »

Never been to Queens ( this may be a good thing) - but the people in the City and Long Island have been always been great!!
CLOCKERbiggestal

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 08:43:13 PM »

Never been to Queens ( this may be a good thing) - but the people in the City and Long Island have been always been great!!

a quick Geography lesson. Queens (and Brooklyn) are on Long Island.
if you went to Belmont, You been to Queens. (belmont right on the border).

Allan

Kickers beat one-pacers almost every time.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2006, 10:24:56 PM »

a quick Geography lesson. Queens (and Brooklyn) are on Long Island.
if you went to Belmont, You been to Queens. (belmont right on the border).

Or Aqueduct for that matter, am I right?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: