Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 22, 2014, 06:58:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HORSE *** IS GONE?  (Read 8313 times)
race track phil

« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2009, 01:59:38 PM »

Michigan Dale can't be all that bad he left here putting me on ignore a real blemish on my character . I guess when the feud began he rather disliked my remarks !!  Oh well !  I'm looking out the window right now , maybe that will change his mind ?

Who would ever think a site started by Chicago guys would end up with mostly east coast business ?  The east coast mainly New York & Chicago guys never ever got along .  I guess times have changed ?

RTP

Meanwhile giant pik 6 carryover at Santa Anita  geezer
Report to moderator   Logged
BabyFireFly

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2009, 04:18:20 PM »

Here ill answer it they are now testing for m-99 have been for years but the ***'s and i are working on something very big that they will never find a test for if we ever get tested you will have some very big news for the forums but please i'm trusting you not to tell any one. I'm trusting you brother hush is the word. Thanks

Hi OTA!!!  bowing
NIATROSS

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2009, 05:43:49 PM »

Also on Marsh. He should have never been allowed back in the game. Same as you.
Michigan Dale?
A look the other way kind of guy.
You can say anything, do anything steal anything as long as it doesn't effect Michigan Dale.
BS!!!!!!!!!
He promotes antisemitism, racism, sexism and any other ism you can think of by pushing horesplop.

Truer words were never spoken.
Rich with a R

Esteemed emeritus poster.

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2009, 06:12:37 PM »

I didn't know you needed a liscense to be a security guard at JC Penny's??

Joe Dakurass mall cop.

So much drama. So little time.
Homestretch

Harness Racing is "King" Of All Sports

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2009, 11:13:22 PM »

Hi OTA!!!  bowing
Homestretch says Hi !!!!!!!!!!!!!
 beer
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2009, 12:47:01 AM »

and a lovely evening to all............ maroon

<a href="http://www.zazzle.com/purrfect_photography*">See my store at Zazzle</a>
noc

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2009, 12:56:15 AM »

And a pleasant tomorrow. thumbs up thumbs up
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2009, 02:14:14 AM »

An it appears Buffaloboy that they all come from your neck of the woods out east or from the Ohio area. it's all mainly east coast posters there now for a long time that's why i quit posting there. That's what i say who the hell cares about all those east coast goofs that are on *** now. At least this place has many Chicago posters.  

Oh come on. Dont give us this "east coast" thing. The people who operate ***, on their best day are people of dubious character. I dont care where they come from. The people who run *** want the racist, anti-semetic talk and encourage it so therefore in my opinion, that is the type of people they are. I dont care if their followers are from the east, Chicago or Las Vegas. They are suspicious people.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
kingthermo

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2009, 07:42:03 AM »

Oh come on. Dont give us this "east coast" thing. The people who operate ***, on their best day are people of dubious character. I dont care where they come from. The people who run *** want the racist, anti-semetic talk and encourage it so therefore in my opinion, that is the type of people they are. I dont care if their followers are from the east, Chicago or Las Vegas. They are suspicious people.

I agree, it seems that the majority are from Vegas
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2009, 07:51:25 AM »

We all know who you are referring to when you make the Las Vegas/*** reference but again, I dont care where people come from. A racist and anti-semite is a racist, anti-semite regardless of where they are from.

As I have said, the people who run and operate *** allow and encourage the racist, anti-semetic talk and in my opinion, those would be just two characteristics to describe the quality of those people.

In my opinion, their involvement within the sport, no matter on what level is a black eye for the sport. In fact one of them even had a license application denied. Thats all you need to know about those people.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
BabyFireFly

« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2009, 09:54:02 AM »

Hi T!!!  nyah
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2009, 01:46:47 PM »

Hey baby.....hey homey!!  nyah

<a href="http://www.zazzle.com/purrfect_photography*">See my store at Zazzle</a>
American Freedom

« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2009, 01:48:00 PM »

Horseshit needs to stay gone they are not good for racing.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2009, 01:51:23 PM »

You cried like a 3 year old when you got banned.  If it was so bad why did you post over 8,000 times?
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2009, 01:54:19 PM »

why dwell on 'that' place if you hate it so much? THIS is BTW.....not ***.......one has nothing to do with the other. Have  enough respect for BTW to leave *** out of the conversations here if you know it is a sore subject.....I personally find them entertaining.....but I don't talk about it here...... chillpill

American Freedom

« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2009, 01:59:15 PM »

why dwell on 'that' place if you hate it so much? THIS is BTW.....not ***.......one has nothing to do with the other. Have  enough respect for BTW to leave *** out of the conversations here if you know it is a sore subject.....I personally find them entertaining.....but I don't talk about it here...... chillpill
Naaaaaaaaaa just like they did me i will do them any time i can say it like it is about that shit hole i will. entertaining? How is posting dead horse, slandering members and all the tracks, Racist remarks entertaining?  It's sick and they need to be taken off the net and they will be
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2009, 02:06:11 PM »

Naaaaaaaaaa just like they did me i will do them any time i can say it like it is about that shit hole i will. entertaining? How is posting dead horse, slandering members and all the tracks, Racist remarks entertaining?  It's sick and they need to be taken off the net and they will be

you liked it till tc got mad at you.......leave it be.......

American Freedom

« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2009, 02:06:53 PM »

you liked it till tc got mad at you.......leave it be.......
You have know clue what happened *** Tc and the horse he rode in on. Who are you to tell me leave it be?  I will do every thing i can to shut them down or ill die trying.  If you love them so much what are you doing here go have fun see ya around.  This is just the same sht that went on there go back PLEASE
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 02:10:12 PM by American Freedom » Report to moderator   Logged
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2009, 02:14:09 PM »

You have know clue what happened *** Tc and the horse he rode in on. Who are you to tell me leave it be?  I will do every thing i can to shut them down or ill die trying.  If you love them so much what are you doing here go have fun see ya around.  This is just the same sht that went on there go back PLEASE

When and IF it is up and running I intend to do just that. I post where I please. I like ***.....what of it? I like BTW and I like ITS. I pay my internet bill.......I go where I please ...who are you to tell anyone to leave anywhere? you're trying to stir the pot here as well....you enjoy it. When you start paying my bills then you can tell what i can and can not do on the internet thank you very much.

American Freedom

« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2009, 02:41:00 PM »

When and IF it is up and running I intend to do just that. I post where I please. I like ***.....what of it? I like BTW and I like ITS. I pay my internet bill.......I go where I please ...who are you to tell anyone to leave anywhere? you're trying to stir the pot here as well....you enjoy it. When you start paying my bills then you can tell what i can and can not do on the internet thank you very much.
The funny thing is you people use the same lines the same dull shit every day.  So then what your saying is the only reason your here is because they are down right or you would be there?  So then your just passing time here?  *** is a disgrace to Horsemen every where and all people so i will ask you PLEASE don't talk to me any more " Oh crap wait " I for got they have ingore here thats what you are on now. So when you respond you will be talking to your self LOL Have fun
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 02:44:43 PM by American Freedom » Report to moderator   Logged
bigwheel

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2009, 02:54:28 PM »

The funny thing is you people use the same lines the same dull shit every day.  So then what your saying is the only reason your here is because they are down right or you would be there?  So then your just passing time here?  *** is a disgrace to Horsemen every where and all people so i will ask you PLEASE don't talk to me any more " Oh crap wait " I for got they have ingore here thats what you are on now. So when you respond you will be talking to your self LOL Have fun

how long til you get barred here too
American Freedom

« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2009, 02:57:52 PM »

how long til you get barred here too
I don't think i will no more fighting for me. What i did there i was asked to do no need here just talk horses do i need to put you also on ingore?
SomeNutSomeWhere

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2009, 03:32:35 PM »

You cried like a 3 year old when you got banned.  If it was so bad why did you post over 8,000 times?

He hated each and every time he had to press "submit". But it was a compulsion.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2009, 03:41:20 PM »

I don't think i will no more fighting for me. What i did there i was asked to do no need here just talk horses do i need to put you also on ingore?

Who asked you to do it?  You came on and said you took care of every good horse that ever raced.  Then when a guy would win a race you talked about how the two of you were great friends.
American Freedom

« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2009, 03:43:03 PM »

Before you keep posting your crap do me a faver. Go into your profile and look at the tag that says how many users have you on ingore LOL take a guess who it is LOL
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: