Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 02, 2014, 05:36:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HORSE *** IS GONE?  (Read 8352 times)
sn

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2009, 12:55:09 PM »

all he talks about is numbers? he posts his stupid winners circle pics, bashes all the chicago higher ups, bashes ledford for winning races, i mean come on now. as far as his numbers, anyone can pick a winner when you select 4 horses in a 7 horse race doh

Thanks for being honest. i was right you don't like that Dan will tell it like it is when it comes to chicago higher ups. i won't comment on ledford cause that's between him and Dan. Dan told me he posts pictures when people want to challange him or team ***. You sound a little jealous when it comes to my brothers handicapping. How about if you get back on toipic an quit talking about us ***'s?
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2009, 12:57:47 PM »

Dan is good peoples there ya go again kicking people for no reason.
That is if you like anti-semites.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2009, 12:58:35 PM »

TC just told me that the feds have been investigating HORSE *** for sometime and it looks like they may have finally shut it down once and for all.  He also said that the States Attorney's office is trying to tie it into the Illinois governor scandals.  Blagoyevech offered Dakurass a license to practice law and they are still trying to work out a deal.
I didn't know you needed a liscense to be a security guard at JC Penny's??
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2009, 01:00:04 PM »

*** is a biggotted, racist, anti-semetic site. Who the hell cares?

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
sn

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2009, 01:00:16 PM »

Guess you don't really know my brother at all. He's never been that or a racist. How about if you people get back on topic an quit talking about the ***'s?
burton

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2009, 01:01:58 PM »

Guess you don't really know my brother at all. He's never been that or a racist. How about if you people get back on topic an quit talking about the ***'s?
Your brother is an anti-semite.
PERIOD!!!!
American Freedom

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2009, 01:02:27 PM »

I happen to like Dan i can't speak for any one else.  But the rest of em aren't worth 2 cents.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 01:04:14 PM by American Freedom » Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2009, 01:04:28 PM »

I happen to like Dan i can't speak for any one else
Well, you like an anti-semite then.
American Freedom

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2009, 01:05:24 PM »

Well, you like an anti-semite then.
Ok ill have to live with it then
sn

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2009, 01:05:35 PM »

*** is a biggotted, racist, anti-semetic site. Who the hell cares?

An it appears Buffaloboy that they all come from your neck of the woods out east or from the Ohio area. it's all mainly east coast posters there now for a long time that's why i quit posting there. That's what i say who the hell cares about all those east coast goofs that are on *** now. At least this place has many Chicago posters.  
burton

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2009, 01:06:45 PM »

An it appears Buffaloboy that they all come from your neck of the woods out east or from the Ohio area. it's all mainly east coast posters there now for a long time that's why i quit posting there. That's what i say who the hell cares about all those east coast goofs that are on *** now. At least this place has many Chicago posters.  
You forgot the anti-semite thieves in Las Vegas.
sn

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2009, 01:08:11 PM »

Your brother is an anti-semite.
PERIOD!!!!

As i recall we never used the word anti-semite in our house. i may sound dumb but what is an anti-semite?  
burton

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2009, 01:11:08 PM »

As i recall we never used the word anti-semite in our house. i may sound dumb but what is an anti-semite?  
Pull out one of your old winners circle photos. Look for the stupid *** brother with the first name Dan.
That is an anti-semite.

Your ignorance is beyond belief.
American Freedom

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2009, 01:12:25 PM »

Not every one in the east is bad maybe there is more to it then that the Shiter is alive today because of the horsemen in the east.  I had a guy tell me one time i'm not really like this in person so don't judge me on here i said i know it's all bull shit. Do you know who that person was that told me that? and after that day i never looked at that person that same he was ok by me.
wilderness

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2009, 01:13:42 PM »

Call me stupid Scott, however I had to google it as well Wink
Basically, any country which surrounds the Mediterranean, however in most instances, focused to Jewish or Arabic derivation.

Regards Don
bigwheel

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2009, 01:13:56 PM »

Pull out one of your old winners circle photos. Look for the stupid *** brother with the first name Dan.
That is an anti-semite.

Your ignorance is beyond belief.

great post.
sn

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2009, 01:15:06 PM »

You forgot the anti-semite thieves in Las Vegas.

What's your problem burton. If you have a problem with Dan why don't you confront him in person and end it? I'm sure he'll be gald to meet you where ever you like. Since you appeared on this forum you had a bug up your ass for the ***'s. We proved you and your friend Joe B. were liars an since then you just can't live with it. i don't come here to argue with you or here your rants about my brother. When i do come here i come to talk racing. i came on this topic to tell what i was told then you and some other goof appear to start up once again with the ***'s. Do you people wake up each day thinking about the ***'s because it's seems so. The last thing on my mind each day is you burton or any other goofs back there in Chi Town.  
bigwheel

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2009, 01:16:07 PM »

What's your problem burton. If you have a problem with Dan why don't you confront him in person and end it? I'm sure he'll be gald to meet you where ever you like. Since you appeared on this forum you had a bug up your ass for the ***'s. We proved you and your friend Joe B. were liars an since then you just can't live with it. i don't come here to argue with you or here your rants about my brother. When i do come here i come to talk racing. i came on this topic to tell what i was told then you and some other goof appear to start up once again with the ***'s. Do you people wake up each day thinking about the ***'s because it's seems so. The last thing on my mind each day is you burton or any other goofs back there in Chi Town.  

you never answered my ? how's the m-99 treating you?
American Freedom

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2009, 01:20:16 PM »

you never answered my ? how's the m-99 treating you?
Here ill answer it they are now testing for m-99 have been for years but the ***'s and i are working on something very big that they will never find a test for if we ever get tested you will have some very big news for the forums but please i'm trusting you not to tell any one. I'm trusting you brother hush is the word. Thanks
burton

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2009, 01:20:53 PM »

Do you people wake up each day thinking about the ***'s because it's seems so. The last thing on my mind each day is you burton or any other goofs back there in Chi Town.  
No, not really.
I just have a distaste for cheating liars like you, your brother and "Honest" Joe the security guard.
I don't like it when you and your ilk make harness racing look bad.
Whether its cheating at the track or making it look bad on a website.
sn

« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2009, 01:32:42 PM »

No, not really.
I just have a distaste for cheating liars like you, your brother and "Honest" Joe the security guard.
I don't like it when you and your ilk make harness racing look bad.
Whether its cheating at the track or making it look bad on a website.

Your the only one along with Joe B. who are the liars. You guys posted lie after lie about the ***'s and we proved you wrong. Maybe i have a distaste for people like you who don't post under your real name but want to come on here to post lies an rude comments about people you don't like including guys like Ron Marsh who you have made many rude comments about. i also read what you say about michigan dale a very nice man who i met in person. harness racing makes itself look bad remember that. i guess that makes us about even.       
burton

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2009, 01:47:32 PM »

Your the only one along with Joe B. who are the liars. You guys posted lie after lie about the ***'s and we proved you wrong. Maybe i have a distaste for people like you who don't post under your real name but want to come on here to post lies an rude comments about people you don't like including guys like Ron Marsh who you have made many rude comments about. i also read what you say about michigan dale a very nice man who i met in person. harness racing makes itself look bad remember that. i guess that makes us about even.       
Ron Marsh?
I said he drove My Boy David poorly his two year old season.
You remember My Boy David, your brother said the horse was a pig. The horse is a millionaire.
Also on Marsh. He should have never been allowed back in the game. Same as you.
Michigan Dale?
A look the other way kind of guy.
You can say anything, do anything steal anything as long as it doesn't effect Michigan Dale.
BS!!!!!!!!!
He promotes antisemitism, racism, sexism and any other ism you can think of by pushing horesplop.

I wonder how many id's "Honest" Joe has given out concerning his posters?
One of BTW's favorite posters told me long ago that "Honest" Joe would give him id's when he requested.
That's the kind of people the ***'s, Dakuras' and Michigan Dale's of the world are.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 01:53:46 PM by burton » Report to moderator   Logged
sn

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2009, 01:50:42 PM »

One more thing burton before i sign off. i have a great idea burton why don't you just buy the site from Janine so you can run the place the way you want an only have the members you want here? Isn't that what you try to do anyway run the place an try to run off Janine's members you don't like? i can't believe Janine has put up with your shenanigans all this time. You should have no problem buying the site since your loaded with money.  
burton

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2009, 01:54:54 PM »

You should have no problem buying the site since your loaded with money.  
Since I don't sign on with my real name,, how would you know that?
sn

« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2009, 01:57:29 PM »

Ron Marsh?
I said he drove My Boy David poorly his two year old season.
You remember My Boy David, your brother said the horse was a pig. The horse is a millionaire.
Also on Marsh. He should have never been allowed back in the game. Same as you.
Michigan Dale?
A look the other way guy.
You can say, anything, do anything steal anything as long as it doesn't effect Michigan Dale.
BS!!!!!!!!!
He promotes antisemitism, racism, sexism and any other ism you can think of by pushing horesplop..

That's your opinions maybe i feel a guy like you should never have been allowed in the game. i remember you calling Ron a drug addict an a cheater. Who are you to make comments like that about anyone? Your no better then the people you put down that you claim promote what you wrtoe. If you were a real man you would confront people to their face not hide behind a computer with words. If your in game you shouldn't be an if your out now then the business is better off without a goof like you. That's how i feel.  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: