Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 30, 2014, 11:13:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unauthorized Team *** thread  (Read 42331 times)
Tony S

Ignore
« Reply #750 on: September 30, 2009, 07:11:01 PM »

What's costing him customers is his lack of skill as a handicapper his overall business skills and his emotional immaturity.Three strikes and you're out.Lakpa should know about striking out with his documented .091 career batting average.

D@n told me to tell you you people like you have cost him customers. D@n said that's why you are libel. D@n said remember the name Gabryszewski Chicago lawyer family you'll met him someday rest assure. 
Report to moderator   Logged
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #751 on: September 30, 2009, 07:17:53 PM »

Sales were supposed to be flourishing that lasted less than a week.What few customers they had got tired of chest thumping over 3.00 Chester winners.Tell Lakpa if he is going to ballbat someone to hit the gym and the batting cages.A very fat guy batting .091 isn't going to scare anybody.
DS4230

Ignore
« Reply #752 on: September 30, 2009, 09:13:21 PM »

D@n told me to tell you you people like you have cost him customers. D@n said that's why you are libel. D@n said remember the name Gabryszewski Chicago lawyer family you'll met him someday rest assure. 

OK. I'll play.

Are you sure that's the correct spelling? Gabryszewski?
NIATROSS

« Reply #753 on: September 30, 2009, 09:27:39 PM »

OK. I'll play.

Are you sure that's the correct spelling? Gabryszewski?

Yes that would be the one.The lawyer who specializes in personal injury / automobile accident cases.
suckit

« Reply #754 on: October 01, 2009, 12:09:01 AM »

D@n told me to tell you he an his wife are sueing for internet harrassment of his family. D@n is also sueing for libel. D@n said is name has been tarnished with lies an it cost him customers. D@n said there are other facts that are libel. D@n said his wife ain't playing around with internet bullies. D@n said his wife's sisters brother in law is a lawyer in Chicago an she talked to him an he will be doing the filing. Go look him up if you think he is lying his name in Gabryszewski.  
That is ok, I know of someone that saved everypost, D@n ever made about people and there families well before anyone ever talked about his family. Maybe i will get him to send them to his wifes work and see what her husband is really like. Even tho they tried to get them all off of the site between D@n, Joe and T.C and all of there names, this guy saved every single one of the posts they made. So let them try and sue, and this guy will make sure D@n, T.C and Joe are all living on the street!
noc

« Reply #755 on: October 01, 2009, 12:30:18 AM »

That is ok, I know of someone that saved everypost, D@n ever made about people and there families well before anyone ever talked about his family. Maybe i will get him to send them to his wifes work and see what her husband is really like. Even tho they tried to get them all off of the site between D@n, Joe and T.C and all of there names, this guy saved every single one of the posts they made. So let them try and sue, and this guy will make sure D@n, T.C and Joe are all living on the street!
Let's see...One maybe there, the other lives with mom and dad and the other in a motel...Now that is living high off the hog Laddies.
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #756 on: October 01, 2009, 06:10:33 AM »

In the course of time CAIN presented some of his NUMBERS as an offering to the GAMBLERS. And ABEL also presented an offering his SPOT PLAYS. The GAMBLERS had regard for ABEL and his offering, but they did not have regard for CAIN and his NUMBERS. CAIN was furious, and he was downcast. Then the GAMBLERS pm'd to CAIN, "Why are you furious? And why are you downcast? If you do right, won't you be accepted? But if you do not do right, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is for you, but you must master it." CAIN said to his brother ABEL, "Let's go out to the desert." And while they were in the field, CAIN attacked his brother ABEL and killed him.
DS4230

Ignore
« Reply #757 on: October 01, 2009, 11:03:27 AM »

Yes that would be the one.The lawyer who specializes in personal injury / automobile accident cases.

Wait a minute, let's let Tony S answer. I am not questioning whether or not the guy is a personal injury attorney or anything of the like. I just asked  a simple question. Let's get a clear answer here.

How about it Tony S, are you sure that's the attorney and/or the right spelling of his name?
wizard78

« Reply #758 on: October 01, 2009, 01:08:52 PM »

tony s = nincey
wizard78

« Reply #759 on: October 01, 2009, 01:15:04 PM »

just for the record don nantz threatened to split my head open (funny) in 23 different posts if he ran into me. I have all of the printed posts , and of course these were unprovoked threats on his part.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 01:17:24 PM by wizard78 » Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #760 on: October 01, 2009, 02:15:28 PM »

D@n told me you burton the (moderator) did what you did with the names cause you are worried. D@n said you should be. 
Who's D@n??
Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #761 on: October 01, 2009, 03:03:24 PM »

I have no idea, but maybe referring to Nan Dunce?

The more you bet...the more you win
noc

« Reply #762 on: October 01, 2009, 03:26:18 PM »

I have no idea, but maybe referring to Nan Dunce?
Careful you will be added to the list of Defendants that Dun *** and his attorneys will shortly be filing a lawsuit against...
I don't have to worry...I am already on it  nyah nyah nyah nyah
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 03:46:49 PM by noc » Report to moderator   Logged
wizard78

« Reply #763 on: October 01, 2009, 08:08:41 PM »

ann dance and his lawsuit--good luck ***
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: