Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 17, 2014, 06:38:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unauthorized Team *** thread  (Read 42126 times)
DS4230

Ignore
« Reply #725 on: September 30, 2009, 10:18:50 AM »

It's not meant to be a smoking gun......the man was simply caught with a positive test for using drugs and kicked out of Chicago. Take it any way you like--but thats the the simple truth of the matter

I hear you. I wasn't saying it was smoking gun nor was I denying that he was thrown out or run out of Chicago. I was more talking about that I don't think the M99 is the why he is what he is or what we see today. Maybe that was his edge, I don't know nor do I think that's the issue. Believe me, I don't think he deserves  the time of day. I just think that the incident was probably the tip of the iceberg. The antisemitic jerk people see today is just part of a delusional and pathelogical ill person.

I've been in the business a long time and while I do not follow Chicago racing on a day to day basis, I have raced there and spent time there. Look at it this way, Dan was never a leading trainer nor did he ever win a training title or anything of the like. It's not like we are talking about a top trainer falling from grace. That's really the problem, the fact that he wasn't a top trainer, and that in turn is his problem.

He was OK. Better than a majority maybe. I don't think he was a very good horseman but he won races. He had a few career highlights here and there. His claim of claiming horses and moving them up happened. Not as often as he might like to believe, but it happened. It can happen in Chicago. Certainly more often than at the Meadowlands or Toronto.

I think there was something far more important than the positive test that changed ***'s career. What it was is the fact that he never got to the level of success he felt he deserved. The big time Chicago owners never caught on to him, he never had the firepower that others had, and he couldn't play in the big leagues like many of the others. Hence, jealousy and hatred. A constant feeling of being screwed. I think that took its toll on him and he got very angry.

And with that I am done playing Sigmund Freud.
Report to moderator   Logged
nevrtrustagreek

Ignore
« Reply #726 on: September 30, 2009, 01:52:34 PM »

One thing Im not getting is why Scott nanc was brought into this whole thing. I looked at all his posts and he doesnt seem to be the one that insulted, used foul language or did something to cause him to be barred. Maybe its because his brother used his name and account to say things and they thought it was reaaly sn. I dont get the whole thing.
NIATROSS

« Reply #727 on: September 30, 2009, 01:56:22 PM »

One thing Im not getting is why Scott nanc was brought into this whole thing. I looked at all his posts and he doesnt seem to be the one that insulted, used foul language or did something to cause him to be barred. Maybe its because his brother used his name and account to say things and they thought it was reaaly sn. I dont get the whole thing.

Try speculating !
wizard78

« Reply #728 on: September 30, 2009, 04:44:15 PM »

Its pretty obvious danny nancy is only in vegas because  the IRB booted him out of Illinois racing.......so he took off and ran to Vegas. Currently unemployed.
Tony S

Ignore
« Reply #729 on: September 30, 2009, 04:55:31 PM »

D@n told me to tell you he deleted Scotty's account after Scotty told D@n he could use his account to defend the  n a n c e  family. D@n said he knew the moderator was about to bar Scotty's account so D@n deleted it before she had the chance to bar it.

D@n told me to tell you if Scotty wanted his account back all he had to do was contact the owner an ask her to get him a new account. D@n said Scotty did not do that cause he told D@n he didn't want any part of the scum that was on barntowire. D@n said if Scotty wants to come back here an post all he has to do is contact the owner.

D@n said that's always been the case Scotty wants to be known as the good guy an wants D@n to help fight his battles an stick up for him right or wrong. D@n said that is jus what he has done his entire life.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #730 on: September 30, 2009, 05:00:45 PM »

D anny and his loser selections that he doesnt even bet himself.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
burton

Ignore
« Reply #731 on: September 30, 2009, 05:01:05 PM »

D@n told me to tell you he deleted Scotty's account after Scotty told D@n he could use his account to defend the  n a n c e  family. D@n said he knew the moderator was about to bar Scotty's account so D@n deleted it before she had the chance to bar it.

D@n told me to tell you if Scotty wanted his account back all he had to do was contact the owner an ask her to get him a new account. D@n said Scotty did not do that cause he told D@n he didn't want any part of the scum that was on barntowire. D@n said if Scotty wants to come back here an post all he has to do is contact the owner.

D@n said that's always been the case Scotty wants to be known as the good guy an wants D@n to help fight his battles an stick up for him right or wrong. D@n said that is jus what he has done his entire life.
Who's D@n???
wizard78

« Reply #732 on: September 30, 2009, 05:11:13 PM »

yes , who the hell is D@n.....................is that the M99 guy ?
wizard78

« Reply #733 on: September 30, 2009, 05:17:21 PM »

when does D@n tell you to bend over again ?
burton

Ignore
« Reply #734 on: September 30, 2009, 05:21:21 PM »

D@n told me to tell you what's going on there is the same stuff that's been going on there for 40 years now. D@n said what's going on is Doc is an ***hole jerk-sneaking cheat-an he hates horseman. D@n told me this Doc guy even tried to fix a race at maywood. D@n told me to tell you what's going on there will never change until this guy Doc an a guy named Lankley meets their maker someday.
Tell D@n the quote above fits the bill for a slanderous lawsuit.
Give my best to D@n!!!!!!!
wizard78

« Reply #735 on: September 30, 2009, 05:46:38 PM »

suing nince will net you very little these days......noy much left in the till
Tony S

Ignore
« Reply #736 on: September 30, 2009, 05:50:25 PM »

I told D@n an he said to tell you every word I said was true. D@n told me to tell you all the posts he has printed out from you an your friends at this place fits the bill for several slanderous lawsuites. D@n told me to tell you do not be surprized when you get served burton the (moderator). D@n wants me to ask you moderator how long are you going to play these little child games till you are in court?  
wizard78

« Reply #737 on: September 30, 2009, 05:53:36 PM »

I told D@n an he said to tell you every word I said was true. D@n told me to tell you all the posts he has printed out from you an your friends at this place fits the bill for several slanderous lawsuites. D@n told me to tell you do not be surprized when you get served burton the (moderator). D@n wants me to ask you moderator how long are you going to play these little child games till you are in court?  

nince is the only one who has slandered anyone and clearly should be sued for liable and slander---hopefully it will happen
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #738 on: September 30, 2009, 06:01:32 PM »

Now the Knucklehead Brothers are at each others throats because Dan offered a refund if you bet his numbers the way he suggests and don't show a profit for the month. Sounds like Scotty doesn't have much confidence in the numbers.
NIATROSS

« Reply #739 on: September 30, 2009, 06:06:50 PM »

In order to sue for slander and collect you have prove damages were done.

The guy does not work and never worked so NO  loss there.The guy constantly claims he can return to training anytime he wants and can outrain most so NO damage there.The guy was a founding member at the poop so he cannot claim a loss of credbilty so NO loss there.
Tony S

Ignore
« Reply #740 on: September 30, 2009, 06:08:55 PM »

Now the Knucklehead Brothers are at each others throats because *** offered a refund if you bet his numbers the way he suggests and don't show a profit for the month. Sounds like Scotty doesn't have much confidence in the numbers.

D@n told me to tell you Scotty can worry about his sopt plays an D@n will worry about his numbers. D@n said they are not at each others throats it's jus that Scotty gotup on the wrong side of the bed today an is a bad mood.
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #741 on: September 30, 2009, 06:10:46 PM »

Hey, the thread disappeared! I wonder if the refund offer still stands. Now the two idiots are turning on each other. I never saw so many dishonorable goofs in my life.
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #742 on: September 30, 2009, 06:12:17 PM »

Ask D@n if the refund offer is still good.
Tony S

Ignore
« Reply #743 on: September 30, 2009, 06:20:15 PM »

In order to sue for slander and collect you have prove damages were done.

The guy does not work and never worked so NO  loss there.The guy constantly claims he can return to training anytime he wants and can outrain most so NO damage there.The guy was a founding member at the poop so he cannot claim a loss of credbilty so NO loss there.

D@n told me to tell you he an his wife are sueing for internet harrassment of his family. D@n is also sueing for libel. D@n said is name has been tarnished with lies an it cost him customers. D@n said there are other facts that are libel. D@n said his wife ain't playing around with internet bullies. D@n said his wife's sisters brother in law is a lawyer in Chicago an she talked to him an he will be doing the filing. Go look him up if you think he is lying his name in Gabryszewski.  
NIATROSS

« Reply #744 on: September 30, 2009, 06:24:53 PM »

D@n told me to tell you he an his wife are sueing for internet harrassment of his family. D@n is also sueing for libel. D@n said is name has been tarnished with lies an it cost him customers. D@n said there are other facts that are libel. D@n said his wife ain't playing around with internet bullies. D@n said his wife's sisters brother in law is a lawyer in Chicago an she talked to him an he will be doing the filing. Go look him up if you think he is lying his name in Gabryszewski.  

yak yak
blah
blah
blah
yak yak
blah
blah
blah
Tony S

Ignore
« Reply #745 on: September 30, 2009, 06:25:39 PM »

Lawyer Thomas Gabryszewski - Chicago Attorney -

D@n's wifes her sisters brother in law. D@n said family does things for family as a favor. D@n told me to tell you people at this place he means business.
Tony S

Ignore
« Reply #746 on: September 30, 2009, 06:28:34 PM »

Ask D@n if the refund offer is still good.

I asked D@n he said yes the offer stands anytime. D@n said start tomorrow at Yonkers.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #747 on: September 30, 2009, 06:33:13 PM »

Who's D@n???
Tony S

Ignore
« Reply #748 on: September 30, 2009, 06:52:49 PM »

Who's D@n???

D@n told me you burton the (moderator) did what you did with the names cause you are worried. D@n said you should be. 
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #749 on: September 30, 2009, 07:02:57 PM »

What's costing him customers is his lack of skill as a handicapper his overall business skills and his emotional immaturity.Three strikes and you're out.Lakpa should know about striking out with his documented .091 career batting average.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: