Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 08:56:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unauthorized Team *** thread  (Read 41973 times)
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2009, 09:18:48 PM »

XXXXXXXXX

« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 04:03:39 PM by J. Mannix » Report to moderator   Logged
sn

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2009, 09:25:47 PM »

You seem unconcerned sir. I suggest you read this link. Remember you wanted to dance.Que the band maestro !

http://www.irs.gov/compliance/enforcement/article/0,,id=187275,00.html

I respond to lies. I'm don't need to read shit because it doesn't apply to me. I'm not concerned about anything other then that people are real scumbags. You people are the type of people the horse business breeds. Right, newbie troll?

I'm done talking to you people now because as long as i respond this will go on forever.

Sleep good Janine, you run a class forum with real decent people who pry into personal afairs.  
Report to moderator   Logged
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2009, 09:33:41 PM »

XXXXXXXXX
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 04:01:59 PM by J. Mannix » Report to moderator   Logged
FreeLegged

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2009, 10:09:23 PM »

I do not think such personal affairs, under ANY circumstances, should be posted in a public forum. But hey, I'm just one man and others seem to get a kick out of it.

Don't know why though  Huh
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2009, 10:32:11 PM »

All this crap should be deleted and all *** talk should be banned forever.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2009, 11:34:03 PM »

Only a "PSYCHO_GOOF" like Dan *** could put a "positive spin" on the filing of a bankruptcy...  Roll Eyes

Like it's a "Good Thing"...  Grin

Dan doesn't care WHAT is posted or said about him... as long as he see's his name in print... and he's the "center of attention"... because it strokes his BIG EGO.  Tongue

Very Sad, Dan... you continue to show your "true persona"... as a PSYCHO GOOF NUT JOB!!  Shocked  Shocked  screwy  Shocked  Shocked
Rich with a R

Esteemed emeritus poster.

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2009, 01:49:26 AM »

This is funny stuff.

For many years Dan brags how smart he is on real estate. His housesin vegas went up in price. He did smart buys and made lots of money. he says we are all jealous of his houses and how much money he made.

Then the bubble breaks. its all the fault of crook builders and lenders that Dans under water. BK time.

ROTFL!

Typical ***. When things go good its because he so msart. when things go bad its all some one elses fault.

Non ones jeaslous of a bustout now!

To bad the lender lawyers dont read all Dans bragging about being smart and making money all the last fiev years.

So much drama. So little time.
laserRob

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2009, 03:23:39 AM »

I've always enjoyed the Illinois harness racing scene.

Many here, and at ***, had a hand in its rich history.

I hope you can settle your differences.

Thanks.

Rob
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2009, 07:00:14 AM »

Of course, Dan Stan goof (rhymes with grandstand goof)can come on here and make his bogus claims, but the many who are attacked on the crap site can't because they are banned or if they do defend themselves  the threads are removed.  How dare this  lowlife come on here and criticize Janine while the Dan, BIG Tim and little Joe site promotes the most heinous things imaginable.  Janine has more class than those three clowns put together X 100.
racing fan

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2009, 08:15:37 AM »

Lets see if i got this straight. Dan *** buys two houses in Las Vegas when any idiot could buy a house and the value go straight up. He comes on all the forums bragging about paying 560,00 for a house now worth 750,000. Tells all of us what a great real estate investor he is.  And now he is suing the home builder for over inflating the price and the mortgage lender for giving him a loan to easily. Well coming from someone who spent 16 years in the mortgage busines let me ask you this Dan. Before you bought your house did an appraiser come out and appraise your house, without a doubt i would say yes. So when the appraiser typed up your appraisal report and computed a home value was there anything in that appraisal that stated that the purchsase price was more than the value of the house. Most likely not. Second of all where you questioning the lender before closing because the loan proccess was way to easy and you are not sure if really qualify, I think not. Now 3 years later the housing market takes a dump, Dan is stuck with a mortgage that is more than the house is worth and he goes and files bankruptcy and says its because he is trying to restructure his loans. Well Dan i got news for you there is no way in hell any lender will restructure your loan and reduce the principal amount. It is an absolute impossibility that any lender will ever do that. beacuse the money has already been payed to the builder the only thing left is for you to repay the lender.  They may adjust your interest rate for you if you are in an adjustable rate which would then tell me that you are not quite as savvy as you think you are. Why would anyone ever go into an adjustable rate when they could have gotten a fixed rate of 5-5.5 percent unless they were flipping the house so they might have gotten a 6 month libor or maybe 2 year libor. You trying to get the lender to reduce the principal amount of your loan is like buying stock and if the stock goes down you trying to get
the broker or advisor who sold it to you to take it back at the price you bought it for. It just won't happen. When you purchased your house nobody sat at the closing table with a gun to your head and said you had to sign the documents. The purchase and the price was your decision and just because it didn't work out to your advantage you cant say oh gee my investment went down i was ripped off. Thats the problem with people like you Dan when the market is hot you are the first ones to jump in but when it cools down as all hot markets do you are the first one to complain about fraud. Nobody defrauded you Dan you just mad a poor decision for once in your life take responsibility for your actions instead of blaming your misfortune on everyone else. Everyone in some way or another has been affected by the housing bust just as i was i had to make a career change at 43 years old. You don't see me on here whining that i was duped by the first bank that gave me my first job in the mortgage business. All of you are to quick to blame the lenders but what about you as the consumer Dan
you werent fighting the lenders when you were given a mortgage that was more than you could handle, of course not you just wanted your house. You  made the decision to over extend yourself no one else did and now you want someone else to pay for your mistake isn't that the American way. When something goes wrong blame someone else. So you see dan you are as big a part of the problem as anyone in this transaction.
 Now with that being said quit coming on here and telling everyone they are ***hole for bringing this up. You must know you had this coming. You stick your nose in everyone elses business on these forums. You wish ass cancer on people you, you accuse trainers of being juicers with out any proof and slander everyone you can and then in return tell us what a great life you live and how you are so perferct and everyone on these sites is a grandstand goof. You go on and on and brag about all the winners you have. The $50 tris and exactas and the Supers and tell us if we werent such idiots we could have had them. Well by reading this post the only idiot around here is DAN NANCEY.
 By the way Dan you can try to spin this thing any way you want but the bottom line is you are a liar and a fraud and you got more stories than Frasier Thomas.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 08:17:08 AM by racing fan » Report to moderator   Logged
JC

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2009, 08:16:52 AM »

Dan's latest claim is that the builders and lenders ripped him off when he bought the beautiful home with the ROTUNDA in Summerlin. He is looking to get his interest rate reduced and his principal cut down to match current property values. Although crude, but to the point, We must assume 1 of these 3 scenarios is correct.

1. Dan's claims of being a real estate guru are unfounded and he is just a complete idiot
2. Dan really is broke contrary to his postings of hitting for thousands at the windows daily
3. Dan is just a dirtbag and is looking for a free ride like the rest of the country

Which statement is true Danny? IT HAS TO BE 1 OF THESE. MAN UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE AND TELL THE TRUTH.
I doubt I will get an honest answer. These are the only LOGICAL conclusions. It can be NOTHING else.
So there you have it. In a nutshell
JC

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2009, 08:29:09 AM »

Lets see if i got this straight. Dan *** buys two houses in Las Vegas when any idiot could buy a house and the value go straight up. He comes on all the forums bragging about paying 560,00 for a house now worth 750,000. Tells all of us what a great real estate investor he is.  And now he is suing the home builder for over inflating the price and the mortgage lender for giving him a loan to easily. Well coming from someone who spent 16 years in the mortgage busines let me ask you this Dan. Before you bought your house did an appraiser come out and appraise your house, without a doubt i would say yes. So when the appraiser typed up your appraisal report and computed a home value was there anything in that appraisal that stated that the purchsase price was more than the value of the house. Most likely not. Second of all where you questioning the lender before closing because the loan proccess was way to easy and you are not sure if really qualify, I think not. Now 3 years later the housing market takes a dump, Dan is stuck with a mortgage that is more than the house is worth and he goes and files bankruptcy and says its because he is trying to restructure his loans. Well Dan i got news for you there is no way in hell any lender will restructure your loan and reduce the principal amount. It is an absolute impossibility that any lender will ever do that. beacuse the money has already been payed to the builder the only thing left is for you to repay the lender.  They may adjust your interest rate for you if you are in an adjustable rate which would then tell me that you are not quite as savvy as you think you are. Why would anyone ever go into an adjustable rate when they could have gotten a fixed rate of 5-5.5 percent unless they were flipping the house so they might have gotten a 6 month libor or maybe 2 year libor. You trying to get the lender to reduce the principal amount of your loan is like buying stock and if the stock goes down you trying to get
the broker or advisor who sold it to you to take it back at the price you bought it for. It just won't happen. When you purchased your house nobody sat at the closing table with a gun to your head and said you had to sign the documents. The purchase and the price was your decision and just because it didn't work out to your advantage you cant say oh gee my investment went down i was ripped off. Thats the problem with people like you Dan when the market is hot you are the first ones to jump in but when it cools down as all hot markets do you are the first one to complain about fraud. Nobody defrauded you Dan you just mad a poor decision for once in your life take responsibility for your actions instead of blaming your misfortune on everyone else. Everyone in some way or another has been affected by the housing bust just as i was i had to make a career change at 43 years old. You don't see me on here whining that i was duped by the first bank that gave me my first job in the mortgage business. All of you are to quick to blame the lenders but what about you as the consumer Dan
you werent fighting the lenders when you were given a mortgage that was more than you could handle, of course not you just wanted your house. You  made the decision to over extend yourself no one else did and now you want someone else to pay for your mistake isn't that the American way. When something goes wrong blame someone else. So you see dan you are as big a part of the problem as anyone in this transaction.
 Now with that being said quit coming on here and telling everyone they are ***hole for bringing this up. You must know you had this coming. You stick your nose in everyone elses business on these forums. You wish ass cancer on people you, you accuse trainers of being juicers with out any proof and slander everyone you can and then in return tell us what a great life you live and how you are so perferct and everyone on these sites is a grandstand goof. You go on and on and brag about all the winners you have. The $50 tris and exactas and the Supers and tell us if we werent such idiots we could have had them. Well by reading this post the only idiot around here is DAN NANCEY.
 By the way Dan you can try to spin this thing any way you want but the bottom line is you are a liar and a fraud and you got more stories than Frasier Thomas.
F'ing A, Well said. Here, I'll lay this on the line for all of you to chew on, because I dont give a flying FCK. My business went under. I had to sell my house last year. make a career change at age 46. I could have filed BK, but I didn't. I could have cried and whined to my lender, but I didn't, They got paid in full, I walked with zip. I paid for a few bad decisions. Never blamed anyone but myself. I still own one home as a rental property, picked myself up and moved on. I got 2 kids in college and I'll have to work my ass off for a long time, Thats what a MAN F"ING DOES.
Mo Doc N

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2009, 09:09:53 AM »

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

hijack

burton

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2009, 10:25:32 AM »

I do not think such personal affairs, under ANY circumstances, should be posted in a public forum. But hey, I'm just one man and others seem to get a kick out of it.

Don't know why though  Huh
I agree in theory.
But this *** is only getting a taste of his own medicine, which he truly deserves.
The man who calls everyone else a "bustout" is the biggest "BUSTOUT" of all.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 10:29:26 AM by burton » Report to moderator   Logged
racing fan

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2009, 11:08:14 AM »

I agree in theory.
But this *** is only getting a taste of his own medicine, which he truly deserves.
The man who calls everyone else a "bustout" is the biggest "BUSTOUT" of all.
Burton, I agree with you 100% if this was someone else this wouldn't be an issue. But *** has constantly berated everyone and anyone on this forum and on *** who does not agree with his self centered egotistical posts. He has bragged relentlessly about giving out thousand dollar tris and supers and anyone who didn't pay for his numbers is a grandstand goof.
They say Karma is a ***. Well i think we are seing a Karma in action when it comes to this topic. And I must say it couldn't happen to a better person.
racing fan

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2009, 11:38:07 AM »

Like I said, I have hired lawyers to handle it from here on out. They have even filed a lawsuit against the lenders. Have J.J. Suffie look that up too. There's a Lis Pendens filed against the home I live in if you people know what that is. I filed my BK Pro Se and handled it all myself and saved thousands instead of hiring BK lawyers. I did everything they would have done costing me $500 rather then pay them 4K. But, stupid people who don't know what they are doing have to hire BK lawyers. Then after my BK was discharged in April I then hired lawyers who handle the modification process which is something that I need handled by lawyers.
this is a quote by *** on ***.
I got news for you Dan a Lis Pendens can only be filed by a lender it cannot not be filed by your attorney which means you are in default of your mortgage and foreclosure proceedings have been initiated. The odds of you getting the principle in your loan reduced is like the odds of hitting the lotto about a billion to one. So go tell more of your lies on the *** and keep berating people and calling them stupid, just like you did in this post. After all if that house don't sell in the next 6-12 months you will be out on your ass. Karma sucks don't it.
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2009, 02:34:10 PM »

Don't know if this is old news but when did Nancy stop selling his picks on the HTA site?I looked to see how much he was charging now and couldn't find them for sale on there.
wizard78

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2009, 04:23:15 PM »

Don't know if this is old news but when did Nancy stop selling his picks on the HTA site?I looked to see how much he was charging now and couldn't find them for sale on there.

believe the price is now down to 3 dollars nightly
wizard78

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2009, 04:44:20 PM »

I said I wasn't going to respond anymore but it looks like I have too since these newbies are posting shit like this.

Take your fraud and shove it you know where. Whatever money I made in 2009 working for HTA I will report on my 2009 taxes. The thousands and thousands of dollars betting my picks is all hearsay. But, if I did make any money in 2009 AFTER my BK I will report it on my 2009 taxes like I did in all the years past that the BK trustee has already seen when he got my last 2 years tax returns.

No fraud was ever pulled on anybody you scumbag. You or anyone else has no clue what our finance's were that forced us into BK. But, the BK courts know so shut the F up. Under the law we have a right to modify now that we are out of BK so that's just what we are trying to do.

You people are some of the worst human beings on earth. This is the kind of people the horse business breeds. Or, the kind of people who call themselves racing fans.     

hey you're bankrupt and thats that,,,,,also a brokester

live with it

racing fan

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2009, 04:46:44 PM »

When his wife shut off his computer access.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2009, 04:49:05 PM »

Dan *** is bankrupt.
Ha Ha

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
NIATROSS

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2009, 05:04:36 PM »

I think the proper term would be BUSTOUT GRANDSTAND GOOF !
wizard78

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2009, 05:36:23 PM »

is *** trying to say that what he did id a "good " thing ? I cant really make sense out of his nonsense.......its his usual spin

whats he trying to say ?
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2009, 05:45:30 PM »

I've never filed for bankruptcy and don't know much about it, but don't you have to list all of your assets and incomes and go before a bankruptcy judge?Nancy is claiming he is betting $50 trifectas and betting  and winning so much at RedRock and Suncoast that he has comps, comps and more comps.He would have to use his players card number to get those comps.Are you supposed to be betting $50 trifectas when you are in bankruptcy?If he really was winning wouldn't a judge want to see the records of his bets from those players clubs?Sounds like there are more Nancy lies in here somewhere.Scamdicapper deluxe.
kingthermo

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2009, 06:13:05 PM »

JUST SHOWS HOW MESSED UP OUR SYSTEM MUST BE IF THAT GOOF COULD GET FINANCING ON THOSE 2 HOMES. HE MUST OF LIED ON HIS LOAN APP
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: