Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 01:15:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unauthorized Team *** thread  (Read 41993 times)
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #700 on: September 27, 2009, 06:12:06 PM »

He may have whined, pouted , demanded, cried and moaned but the ultimate decision to ban you came from TIM CARLSON.

TC doesnt even take a dump without Dan *** there waiting to wipe it for him.
Report to moderator   Logged

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
noc

« Reply #701 on: September 27, 2009, 06:35:44 PM »

TC doesnt even take a dump without Dan *** there waiting to wipe it for him.
Reverse the roles and you may have a more accurate picture of the pecking order over there..
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #702 on: September 27, 2009, 11:08:53 PM »

Reverse the roles and you may have a more accurate picture of the pecking order over there..

The order isnt important ... they just peck each other.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
NIATROSS

« Reply #703 on: September 28, 2009, 09:47:44 AM »

If you are in doubt just wait for TONY S.to tell us the way it is.
Suicide_Mare

« Reply #704 on: September 28, 2009, 11:27:09 AM »

No doubt the Tony S. and/or *** show will start again soon.  Even recent posts (elsewhere) present lots of fodder that I'd like to tear apart.  However, I was asked to give it a rest (nicely) which I'm trying to respect.
Dan Villeky

« Reply #705 on: September 28, 2009, 11:35:00 AM »

No doubt the Tony S. and/or *** show will start again soon.  Even recent posts (elsewhere) present lots of fodder that I'd like to tear apart.  However, I was asked to give it a rest (nicely) which I'm trying to respect.

Did you make it to Delaware for the LBJ ??
Suicide_Mare

« Reply #706 on: September 28, 2009, 12:15:25 PM »

Did you make it to Delaware for the LBJ ??

Unfortunately, no.  Family obligations had us in the Delaware area the week before.  We had hoped with one visit everything would have worked out (family and LBJ) but it didn't.  Maybe next year.  I tell it as if we were THERE, just early ... LOL!
Tony S

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: September 28, 2009, 01:00:02 PM »

Dan told me to tell you he was informed that burton the (moderator) sent out pm's asking (nicely) for everyone to give it a rest. Dan told me finally burton did something useful. Dan told me it would be great if people moved on and worried about their own lives instead of his an what he's doing. Dan did say he doubts if people will honor burton the (moderators) request but he sure hopes so.   
Suicide_Mare

« Reply #708 on: September 28, 2009, 01:24:05 PM »

Dan told me to tell you he was informed that burton the (moderator) sent out pm's asking (nicely) for everyone to give it a rest. Dan told me finally burton did something useful. Dan told me it would be great if people moved on and worried about their own lives instead of his an what he's doing. Dan did say he doubts if people will honor burton the (moderators) request but he sure hopes so.   

You are uninformed and jumping to conclusions about what has been requested or adhered to.  I don't think folks here are worried 'bout ya at all (I'm not).  Your posts (among those of others) are just easy to make fun of and fill idle time.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: September 28, 2009, 04:29:54 PM »

You are uninformed and jumping to conclusions about what has been requested or adhered to.  I don't think folks here are worried 'bout ya at all (I'm not).  Your posts (among those of others) are just easy to make fun of and fill idle time.

Tony S is a fib-teller

NIATROSS

« Reply #710 on: September 28, 2009, 04:53:42 PM »

Tony S is a fib-teller

Tony S. is " MORTIMER SNERD " !
burton

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: September 28, 2009, 05:15:57 PM »

In harness racing, *** didn't make the hall of fame, never won a training title, never developed a world champion.
He was in other words, "a ham and egger" in his professional life.
Than of course he became a "cheater".
That is what he is best known for.
"Cheating".

What a great life!
wizard78

« Reply #712 on: September 28, 2009, 07:56:30 PM »

In harness racing, *** didn't make the hall of fame, never won a training title, never developed a world champion.
He was in other words, "a ham and egger" in his professional life.
Than of course he became a "cheater".
That is what he is best known for.
"Cheating".

What a great life!

I would agree....*** is clearly best known for the M99 incident and being thrown out of Illinois

I would imagine the second thing on his infamous list would be 5 years of making an ass of himself on these forums
noc

« Reply #713 on: September 28, 2009, 08:22:45 PM »

I would agree....*** is clearly best known for the M99 incident and being thrown out of Illinois

I would imagine the second thing on his infamous list would be 5 years of making an ass of himself on these forums
No one has numbers like *** Laddie.  Just ask Tony S.
wizard78

« Reply #714 on: September 28, 2009, 08:26:08 PM »

Tony S is *** trolling
DS4230

Ignore
« Reply #715 on: September 28, 2009, 10:15:56 PM »

I will not argue the point but I think there is a lot more to this conversation than the M99 incident. You really have to look at the big picture and I think a lot more becomes very clear.

This is in no way supporting or defending him as I think he is vile and disgusting, but I do think the M99 incident is not the smoking gun as they call it.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #716 on: September 29, 2009, 08:38:22 AM »

Tony S is *** trolling

He is a loser regardless of the name he uses.

wizard78

« Reply #717 on: September 29, 2009, 07:05:51 PM »

I will not argue the point but I think there is a lot more to this conversation than the M99 incident. You really have to look at the big picture and I think a lot more becomes very clear.

This is in no way supporting or defending him as I think he is vile and disgusting, but I do think the M99 incident is not the smoking gun as they call it.

It's not meant to be a smoking gun......the man was simply caught with a positive test for using drugs and kicked out of Chicago. Take it any way you like--but thats the the simple truth of the matter
Tony S

Ignore
« Reply #718 on: September 29, 2009, 07:15:19 PM »

It's not meant to be a smoking gun......the man was simply caught with a positive test for using drugs and kicked out of Chicago. Take it any way you like--but thats the the simple truth of the matter

Dan told me to tell you you are still lying cause he was never kicked out. Dan said he served a suspension like thousands of other trainers do when they get a positive. Dan told me to tell you you know he only had one positive so quit lying jus cause you were kicked out at ***. Dan wants to know how it feels to be banned from a harness blog like you have been from ***? Dan told me he was told all you do is come here to bump up *** topics an talk *** stuff. Dan says you need to be told to either talk harness racing at this place or leave. Dan said he might even try an get you banned here cause this is the house Dan *** built LOL. 
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #719 on: September 29, 2009, 07:22:01 PM »

Dan told me to tell you you are still lying cause he was never kicked out. Dan said he served a suspension like thousands of other trainers do when they get a positive. Dan told me to tell you you know he only had one positive so quit lying jus cause you were kicked out at ***. Dan wants to know how it feels to be banned from a harness blog like you have been from ***? Dan told me he was told all you do is come here to bump up *** topics an talk *** stuff. Dan says you need to be told to either talk harness racing at this place or leave. Dan said he might even try an get you banned here cause this is the house Dan *** built LOL. 

Dan also said he likes it when you bend over for him and say "Ahhhh".

wizard78

« Reply #720 on: September 29, 2009, 07:30:26 PM »

, tell that *** (yourself) that he wont get me banned from here anytime soon

also tell that dingaling (yourself) that I am currently posting on *** under a different name...I just signed on today
Tony S

Ignore
« Reply #721 on: September 30, 2009, 12:04:13 AM »

Dan said to keep up the good work cause Scotty an him love the publicity. Dan said please more *** topics to add to the few new ones today.
Tony S

Ignore
« Reply #722 on: September 30, 2009, 12:18:59 AM »

Imreading a lot of opinions about Maywood and entries and Doc Narorostsky.  Can someone in the know tell me whats really going on there?  Is it really that hard to get in or is that just a story?

D@n told me to tell you what's going on there is the same stuff that's been going on there for 40 years now. D@n said what's going on is Doc is an ***hole jerk-sneaking cheat-an he hates horseman. D@n told me this Doc guy even tried to fix a race at maywood. D@n told me to tell you what's going on there will never change until this guy Doc an a guy named Lankley meets their maker someday.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 11:50:43 AM by Tony S » Report to moderator   Logged
Tony S

Ignore
« Reply #723 on: September 30, 2009, 12:24:13 AM »

its near impossible to get in there but every 2 weeks  even horses racing in the higher classes there every 2 weeks . Some 4 claimers are racing every 3 weeks

D@n told me to tell you if you did not get kicked out from east coast racing that is where you would be not in Chicago racing. D@n told me you have talent as a driver far better talent then those goofy drivers out east at some of those hillbilly racetracks where they race for big purses. D@n said make a few phone calls an beg them to let you race out east like holland an morgan did. D@n said those guys were crooked an they knew it but still let them come out east an race.  
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 11:51:39 AM by Tony S » Report to moderator   Logged
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #724 on: September 30, 2009, 03:49:08 AM »

Is it true that before *** ran to Vegas that he talked to the Illinois Racing Commission to save himself and they said *** was "helpful"?

Danny =  rat
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 10:34:47 AM by Buffaloboy » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: