Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 21, 2014, 07:28:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unauthorized Team Nance thread  (Read 43168 times)
NIATROSS

« Reply #675 on: September 26, 2009, 12:52:53 PM »

The only thing dumber than a Nance posting here is a Nance acting like it is another poster posting here for him.
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: September 26, 2009, 01:13:35 PM »

Dan said if the moderator-owner of this place wanted a harness forum she would get rid of anything Nance an keep anything Nance off this site.     
Now that I agree with.
Because the Nance's have absolutley nothing to do with harness racing anymore.
Now fatboy, go out and get a job.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: September 26, 2009, 02:13:34 PM »

"C'mon Georgie, stories always get bigger in the retelling"  [quote from Seabisuit since where quoting ].  How Tony S. is keeping all those quotes straight is amazing, even a crack journalist would be challenged.

As for poor Rex, you should call PETA, although you may be implicated.  Given the shrinkage the *** gear promotes it may help some regain a svelte horsemen's figure.  Maybe that's the plan.  Same with the running, fair weather gear only ... not fit for mudders.

Mare,

You will be happy to know that I called PETA and the ASPCA because I feel terrible about what happened to my dog after I let him wear the *** Gear.

As you know ... Rex was once a 70-pound yellow lab. I got a free *** Shirt and Hat sent to me personally and I let Rex wear it so I could take pictures to show how cool it was. The shirt and hat got wet, the colors on the shirt and hat ran faster the cockroaches when you turn on the lights and then it shriveled like a raisin. Rex now looks like a roan-colored taco Bell Dog.

Any way. I sent the offending shirt and hat them to look at and both organizations assured me that they will not take the mkatter further. They know I took Rex to the vet and got thast ointment right away but they also said they cant do anything else because there isnt an ounce of material on the *** Gear that was ever produced from any animal ... not the fabric, not even the dye for the coloring of the shirt.

They suggest throwing out the *** Gear but under no circumstances should you expose it to any open flames.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: September 26, 2009, 02:15:23 PM »

Nobody is dumber than Dan. nobody.

Would you rank Scott Nance as #2 or just #1A as part of a Powerfully Dumb Nance Entry?

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #679 on: September 26, 2009, 02:16:50 PM »

dan told me nobody has ring dings like him

it took a lot of guts appearing on television looking like that

ya gotta give him credit......eating healthy sure does not appear to be a priority these days for old danny boy

Ever since Mackenzie Phillips dumped Dan Nance for her own father, it has been all down hill for Dan.

wizard78

« Reply #680 on: September 26, 2009, 03:11:07 PM »

This Tony S (Nance) is one sick piece of work
Tony S

Ignore
« Reply #681 on: September 26, 2009, 03:30:29 PM »

Now that I agree with.
Because the Nance's have absolutley nothing to do with harness racing anymore.
Now fatboy, go out and get a job.

Hi moderator!  bowing What's your job running this Nance forum LOL? Dan told me to tell you to buy a high definition tv instead of watching shows on regular tv that puts twenty pounds on people. Did you watch the awards on MTV? JZ's wife looked like a fatty on regular tv so did he didn't you think? We all know they are not blimps but they sure looked that way on tv. Dan told me to tell you the Nance's have more to do with harness racing then you do DOPE. Get back to your job moderating this Nance forum LOL.   
burton

Ignore
« Reply #682 on: September 26, 2009, 03:35:19 PM »

Hi moderator!  bowing What's your job running this Nance forum LOL? Dan told me to tell you to buy a high definition tv instead of watching shows on regular tv that puts twenty pounds on people. Did you watch the awards on MTV? JZ's wife looked like a fatty on regular tv so did he didn't you think? We all know they are not blimps but they sure looked that way on tv. Dan told me to tell you the Nance's have more to do with harness racing then you do DOPE. Get back to your job moderating this Nance forum LOL.   
Hey fatboy!
Go get a job.
kingthermo

Ignore
« Reply #683 on: September 26, 2009, 03:42:23 PM »

DAN TOLD ME THAT TELEVISION  MAKES HIM LOOK FATTER THAN A HOG, ABOUT 100 LBS MORE  THAN HE ACTUALLY  IS

DAN TOLD ME IF HE DIDN'T EAT SO MUCH HE WOULDN'T HAVE FILED BK
burton

Ignore
« Reply #684 on: September 26, 2009, 03:49:48 PM »

Dan told me I was Ronnie Burton who ran a horse into a water truck.

Dan told me I was Elsie Burton.

Dan told me I was a drug dealer who hung around his barn.

Dan told me I was a bustout owner who got beat by the Nance's too many times.

Dan told me I worked at Alberto Culver.

Dan told me I was Joe B.

Dan told me I was Marty Engle.

Dan told me I was the moderator of BTW.

Has anyone figured it out yet??

Dan is full of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Dan!

Go out and get a job fatboy!
wizard78

« Reply #685 on: September 26, 2009, 03:53:58 PM »

Dan told me it's time to stuff his face with a big bag of snickers bars.......and then crunch his numbers

And then go back to stuffing his face with 5 Big Macs
Tony S

Ignore
« Reply #686 on: September 26, 2009, 04:14:36 PM »

DAN TOLD ME THAT TELEVISION  MAKES HIM LOOK FATTER THAN A HOG, ABOUT 100 LBS MORE  THAN HE ACTUALLY  IS

DAN TOLD ME IF HE DIDN'T EAT SO MUCH HE WOULDN'T HAVE FILED BK

Dan told me to tell you that anytime any of you want to compare looks in person bring it on. Dan said that goes for his family too.

Dan told to tell everyone he was right when he said you people will never stop with Nance at this place. Dan said that's because burton the (moderator) wants it that way cause it brings business to this place.

Dan said that barntowire is the house Dan Nance built LOL !!!!
Suicide_Mare

« Reply #687 on: September 26, 2009, 04:39:09 PM »

Dan told me he likes frilly, high cut, pink, cotton ***. Dan told me they feel soft under his Dockers and that they make him feel "womanly"

Scott told me he just likes to watch Dan wear them.

Tony S. told me he just likes to do whatever Dan and Scott tell him to do.

Now what have you done to your poor Dog !!  Swapped the defunct *** attire for more hand me downs ?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=35032&l=bdef0aa7fe&id=100000240027728
kingthermo

Ignore
« Reply #688 on: September 26, 2009, 06:18:48 PM »

SCOTT TOLD ME HE LIKES TO WRITE BAD CHECKS SO THE USTA DENIES HIM MEMBERSHIP
wizard78

« Reply #689 on: September 26, 2009, 06:28:28 PM »

nance told me that this tony s routine is out of control

go away danny boy
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #690 on: September 26, 2009, 07:08:18 PM »

Now what have you done to your poor Dog !!  Swapped the defunct *** attire for more hand me downs ?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=35032&l=bdef0aa7fe&id=100000240027728

Dan accidentally sent me his underware instead of a second *** shirt. I had to take a picture of Rex in it before I sent it back to Dan.

kingthermo

Ignore
« Reply #691 on: September 26, 2009, 07:11:40 PM »

Dan accidentally sent me his underware instead of a second *** shirt. I had to take a picture of Rex in it before I sent it back to Dan.

ARE YOU SURE IT WASN'T PIGLAND
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #692 on: September 26, 2009, 07:22:17 PM »

ARE YOU SURE IT WASN'T PIGLAND

The post mark said Las Vegas

Suicide_Mare

« Reply #693 on: September 27, 2009, 02:39:32 AM »

Tony S totals for Saturday, September 26, 2009:

4 Posts containing a Total of 24 quotes starting with:  "Dan told me" or "Dan said"
Daily average:   6 Dan quotes-per-Post  ** Increase over last start
Highest Dan quotes-per-Post:  10 (registered at 3:33 p.m.)  ** Reduction, keyboard trouble

Note:  These reports are being provided by QuoteFax.  Future use of the phrases "Dan told me", "Dan said" or "Dan wanted me to tell you" will cost Tony S $1/each but will be tax deductible.  Monies will be used to restore Rex the Dog to his normal size and appearance.  Other contributions needed.  Paypal details forthcoming.  
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 06:38:42 AM by Suicide_Mare » Report to moderator   Logged
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #694 on: September 27, 2009, 07:15:17 AM »

Tony S totals for Saturday, September 26, 2009:

4 Posts containing a Total of 24 quotes starting with:  "Dan told me" or "Dan said"
Daily average:   6 Dan quotes-per-Post  ** Increase over last start
Highest Dan quotes-per-Post:  10 (registered at 3:33 p.m.)  ** Reduction, keyboard trouble

Note:  These reports are being provided by QuoteFax.  Future use of the phrases "Dan told me", "Dan said" or "Dan wanted me to tell you" will cost Tony S $1/each but will be tax deductible.  Monies will be used to restore Rex the Dog to his normal size and appearance.  Other contributions needed.  Paypal details forthcoming.  

Mare,

Thanks for your help with Rex. We will need Tony S. to do a lot of things to.for Dan and Scott to get that money just to cover the bills for Rex.

I talked to the Vet and he is calling what happened to Rex, "*** Poisoning". The stuiff is toxic.

Just when you thought the Swine Flu was bad, we now have "*** Poisoning".

Mo Doc N

« Reply #695 on: September 27, 2009, 07:49:47 AM »

hijack

I think we all have more important things to worry about than Dan's numbers , whether Scott pays his bills and what is posted on ***.

Harness racing should be the main focus here and I'm sure we all have things we probably regret doing in the past
that could plastered all over the internet but most people don't divulge who they really are (including me) because of the ramifications , hence Dan and Scott have done so at their own peril.

So lets take a pause for the cause ...............eh?

Good Racing
 trotter

« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 07:58:41 AM by Mo Doc N » Report to moderator   Logged
wizard78

« Reply #696 on: September 27, 2009, 10:47:48 AM »

thats good advice, but nance is an atagonist of the highest form and invites everything he receives in return

of course it's all idiotic--we all are intelligent enought to know that--but I dont think its going away anytime soon

and needless to say nance loves all the attention, so the right thing would be to ignore him,,,,,,,but like I said its not going to happen.

and you must admit, its good for plenty of laughs when you're down in the dumps.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #697 on: September 27, 2009, 11:54:45 AM »

Great. Then why isnt he banned from this board?

wizard78

« Reply #698 on: September 27, 2009, 01:51:41 PM »

of course he should be banned,,,,,,,just like he did to me from the horseshit site
noc

« Reply #699 on: September 27, 2009, 02:04:16 PM »

of course he should be banned,,,,,,,just like he did to me from the horseshit site
He may have whined, pouted , demanded, cried and moaned but the ultimate decision to ban you came from TIM CARLSON.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: