Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 12:44:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what happend to p noel...  (Read 1200 times)
johnfranks boss

Ignore
« on: February 14, 2006, 03:31:52 PM »

see hes gone from bc wiinner to training lower claimers at tampa bay...can anyone let me know ,..thank you in advance...
Report to moderator   Logged
BeauNarro

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.....

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 04:22:07 PM »

If you're talking about P Noel Hickey, he's been training all levels of horses from BC winners down to 5k claimers for as long as I can remember. He usually has a majority of higher priced allowance/stakes horses mixed with a few cheap horses.
johnfranks boss

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 04:47:04 PM »

If you're talking about P Noel Hickey, he's been training all levels of horses from BC winners down to 5k claimers for as long as I can remember. He usually has a majority of higher priced allowance/stakes horses mixed with a few cheap horses.
havent seen much of the higher quality as of late does he have anything good in training..and thanks..
BeauNarro

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.....

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 05:25:36 PM »

You can contact his farm yourself for any information. Below is the link:

http://www.irishacres.com
David

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 06:14:21 PM »

His slide began with the slew of drug positives, his 2 year fight over them, untimatley his 6 month suspension for them, his failed bid to start a rival horsemans group, his fued with Mr. D which got him banished from AP, his alledged pulling and threatening a fan with a pocket knife on the apron of Arlington,his insistance on using Japaneese "super jock" Take on his horses - no matter how badly he rode,  , the failure of his Irish Acre Partners scheme, the failure of his stallion Slew the Slewor (which might have nearly bankrupted him if he wasn't careful - by the time he realized he wasn't getting runners he had 4 crops of them and for a smaller breeder that is usually a knockout punch), he ended up dispersing most of his stock he had left - downsized his farm in Ocala and is taking it easy or starting a training center depending on who you listen to, he is in his 80s now if I'm not mistaken, so I don't think he has any more big horses up his sleeve.
johnfranks boss

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2006, 06:39:32 PM »

now thats news i can use,,thanks both of you
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 09:12:08 PM »

David: I could not have said it better. Everything tru to point.
Parker
Perfection Epitomized

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2006, 06:15:18 PM »

He's got it good, Wal-Mart purchased the original Irish Acres for several mil a couple years back, he's rebuilding/rebuilt another down the road from the old farm and is enjoying the sunny FL weather.  He may still be considering a limited amount of horses in Canterbury this summer. 
Exbourne
Drunk fat and good

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2006, 09:09:22 PM »

Well I have a story...I was working two jobs..One being a security Guard at Arlington...I talked to him many times..The reason I was working two jobs is because a had a cheap pedigree wise mare that had tons of heart That couldnt race anymore....He said He thought what I was doing was good..
.He worked part time at a bank as a youngster...He offered me a season to Slewer free his first year When he was hot BEFORE that stallion needed mares..

Someone that had a good heart??Yes

I drink,I smoke,I gamble.
What a Life!!!
7/29/05.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: