Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 30, 2014, 05:22:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prize art  (Read 13004 times)
deerstand

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2008, 11:18:11 PM »

Didn't say anything about going to a sale,Deerstand is up on all current issues!And the hammer will fall before the sale!And trust me it'll be top $ he turned down $100,000 back in the summer bigger funds out east=bigger $and yes the Roberts deserve it so does Remley!Just hope he doesn't try and claim nothing out there
Report to moderator   Logged
Tsunami

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2008, 10:01:15 PM »

Deerstand,
Have you ever seen the horse up close?
There is a good reson why he sold for $1,700 as a yearling and $1,500 as a two year old.
When Prize Art is facing north his left front leg is facing northwest, and his right front leg is facing northeast.
More then one trainer has looked at the horse and said "Ronnie you got to be kidding".

looking in,

deestand is correct he should be sold shortly for $150K , no matter how he looks.
I however disagree Ronnie deserves it , he owes everyone and he won't be calling anyone of us
in the near future of this I am certain.

He will however take care of his whole family of misfits until he is busted again Roll Eyes

davenchop

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2008, 12:12:15 AM »

I think 150k may be a little steep,I was thinking in the range of 100k..... we shall see Huh

Taking nothing away from prize art at all but the field sat night was one of the worst fields i have ever seen for the top level at the big m.

Still one hell of a race for prize art
Tsunami

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2008, 12:18:53 AM »

I think 150k may be a little steep,I was thinking in the range of 100k..... we shall see Huh

Taking nothing away from prize art at all but the field sat night was one of the worst fields i have ever seen for the top level at the big m.

Boulder Creek - Noble Falcon ?? ......... and worst field ??  Huh

These two horses combined probably have $4 Million in earnings (just guessing)
deerstand

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2008, 10:32:56 AM »

watch the entires box non-belivers doh
Midwestman

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2008, 02:42:44 PM »

I know where there is Prize Arts Full brother coming 3yr old.Probably could be bought.
deerstand

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2008, 03:39:57 PM »

Then go and get him maybe Ronnie will good luck!Those people who got the stud of PA probably got several just like him and they got a trottin stud that's threw some good ones as well.Just look at PA-HIGH last night not a world beater, but the Trot master has done very well with her!I'm glad to see a small place do well finally! with all these other places folding hey somebody needs it!I'm glad theres new blood out there lot a sharks in the water I hope they get some bookings from prize arts year And Ronnie deserves a lot of credit!!!The pies a lot bigger then people think it is. I hope they get their piece
davenchop

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2008, 10:17:00 PM »

Boulder Creek - Noble Falcon ?? ......... and worst field ?? 

These two horses combined probably have $4 Million in earnings (just guessing[

What an ignorant reply.... What makes a difference how much money a horse has won in the past... Noble Falcon is racing like complete shit the last two weeks and the rest of the field

Shark Gesture... has to qualify 4 times to get to the races, hasnt raced since july 07.... off form

Boulder Creek... legitimate threat.. no argument there

Southwestern Dream.... Sure the horse is sharp... but come on he was racing in nw6 races just less than two months ago... now against the so called best at the big m...Huh

All over the Place.... again sharp and a very nice horse.... but the best on the grounds???

Point again .... great race by prize art... but not against anything to cream your pants over....

canuhandlethetruth

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2008, 10:53:31 PM »

agreed not the most stellar bunch in there . With Chester ,Yonkers and woodbine open almost double the best horses are not at the big m yet . The horse would get slaughtered in a 100 claimer , and where would you race him next year as a 4 yr old . Put him in the same class as Dali and the top 3 in that race today . Thats who he will race next year with .
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 11:03:12 PM by canuhandlethetruth » Report to moderator   Logged
davenchop

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2008, 11:40:02 PM »

thank you
Tsunami

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2008, 08:12:48 AM »

Boulder Creek - Noble Falcon ?? ......... and worst field ?? 

These two horses combined probably have $4 Million in earnings (just guessing[

What an ignorant reply.... What makes a difference how much money a horse has won in the past... Noble Falcon is racing like complete shit the last two weeks and the rest of the field

Shark Gesture... has to qualify 4 times to get to the races, hasnt raced since july 07.... off form

Boulder Creek... legitimate threat.. no argument there

Southwestern Dream.... Sure the horse is sharp... but come on he was racing in nw6 races just less than two months ago... now against the so called best at the big m...Huh

All over the Place.... again sharp and a very nice horse.... but the best on the grounds???

Point again .... great race by prize art... but not against anything to cream your pants over....

Must we resort to name calling  Huh

Boulder Creek is a game race veteran no matter how much money he has made.
To call him just average or part of the "worst field" at the BigM is insane JMO.

See ya
Porkchop
Tsunami

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2008, 08:14:20 AM »

jacobdean

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2008, 03:10:44 PM »

Prize Art was sold today.  Will be racing this weekend for new owner.  Aaron Lambert will take over training duties.
Midwestman

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2008, 03:29:50 PM »

Then go and get him maybe Ronnie will good luck!Those people who got the stud of PA probably got several just like him and they got a trottin stud that's threw some good ones as well.Just look at PA-HIGH last night not a world beater, but the Trot master has done very well with her!I'm glad to see a small place do well finally! with all these other places folding hey somebody needs it!I'm glad theres new blood out there lot a sharks in the water I hope they get some bookings from prize arts year And Ronnie deserves a lot of credit!!!The pies a lot bigger then people think it is. I hope they get their piece
There would have been a coming yearling too, But they had Rich Chansky foaling horses at their farm and he was too lazy to check on the mares and the foal died during birth.
deerstand

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2008, 09:01:19 PM »

Deerstand was gone for a few days but I see that he's into go in a new barn must of sold?Well lets see if he's a one man horse, pretty hard to improve off the red head!!!Good luck to the Roberts may you have another as good as he!Makes a person allways wonder when they sell one like that what might of been??
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2008, 09:44:16 PM »

New Owner.
Richard Poillucci
Stoughton, Ma.

I am just an old "Hoss" trainer, that has been raced hard and put away wet. 
As my Friend from Maine(Ora Stratton) says "There are horse trainers, and then there are real "Hoss" trainers.
Tsunami

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2008, 11:16:54 PM »

thumbs down
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 12:13:42 AM by Tsunami » Report to moderator   Logged
Tsunami

« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2008, 11:31:53 PM »

BSmeter
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 12:14:04 AM by Tsunami » Report to moderator   Logged
ITSGREEK2ME

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2008, 11:30:52 AM »

Why not bring all  horses from Illinois and just sell them for a profit !!!!!
At least a few chicago area people a getting smart
Congrats
Bachst Inn

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2008, 01:19:48 PM »

You were right on the money, Deerstand.  Wish they could have waited a week.  Don't know a thing about Aaron Lambert but he's keeping Pierce and that should be enough tonight.  Shark Gesture is probably the biggest threat in here.  He gets second last week if out sooner.  I hope Ronnie got paid well, considering PA is staked to the early winter series here and shouldn't be facing any killers.
canuhandlethetruth

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2008, 04:04:00 PM »

Aaron Lambert is a auzie that does just fine , he has worked for some top stables . Keeps a low profile 
Bachst Inn

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2008, 04:27:31 PM »

Thanks, canu, for the reply.  Any names that might be familiar of horses  he trains or has trained? I've never seen his name on the Chicago circuit but he seemed to know Prize Art.
canuhandlethetruth

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2008, 04:47:32 PM »

he trains a few for the adam victor has had afew in the 40 thru 75 claimers . He buys horses and sells them from az and nz . Like said stays low not to get heat on him . Drives at freehold and have cashed a few big tix on him drivin for other auzies  beer
Bachst Inn

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2008, 05:39:42 PM »

Thanks again, canu.  Adam Victor is nobody's fool.  If he can train for him, then Prize Art should be okay.
deerstand

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2008, 08:13:57 PM »

Some of those ausies are sharp too,A certain trainer not mention on this thread was dumpimg a bunch over there and really burned some bridges super bad! rat screw really bad !!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: