Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 01:58:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tony at Dover...  (Read 14811 times)
Dan Nance

« Reply #175 on: November 03, 2005, 10:35:36 PM »

What would lil tony's udr be at Meadowlands for a full meet?

I would guess about where Brent Holland's ended up...

When will Morgan drive in all 15 races on the card at Dover?
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: November 03, 2005, 10:37:15 PM »

What would lil tony's udr be at Meadowlands for a full meet?

I would guess about where Brent Holland's ended up...

baron, you and I hardly ever agree, but look at what Brent had to drive.  He looked good driving some of those bombs, and he won a few with Johnny Be Cool N and such.  Tony would have a shot at the Big M based on the fact that I thought David Miller and Sears both would struggle.  I forgot a slowed Campbell, slowed La Chance, no Luc, etc.  Based on a 2 year performance, I'd say the luckiest man on harness earth due to these factors.......Ron "can't believe he's Donald's son" Pierce...or is it Ron "Duh" Pierce.  TC
baron

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: November 04, 2005, 10:27:26 AM »

It's not hard to win when you have most of the driving colony in your back pocket. Whole different world when holes are closed and you're parked instead of the red sea opening for you when you need to tuck in..

He would not be successful at BigM, they would not put up with his shit. This is the main reason why Chicago racing is totally inferior.
Dan Nance

« Reply #178 on: November 04, 2005, 12:53:26 PM »

It's not hard to win when you have most of the driving colony in your back pocket. Whole different world when holes are closed and you're parked instead of the red sea opening for you when you need to tuck in..

He would not be successful at BigM, they would not put up with his shit. This is the main reason why Chicago racing is totally inferior.

You got Morgan now my friend. The fun and games are coming your way. Enjoy the Morgan show along with the friends he's bringing. You people are dummer then rocks.
baron

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: November 04, 2005, 02:16:20 PM »

If you are going to insult 'dummer' people, at least learn to spell.

You got Morgan now my friend. The fun and games are coming your way. Enjoy the Morgan show along with the friends he's bringing. You people are dummer then rocks.
redneck

« Reply #180 on: November 04, 2005, 02:16:41 PM »

Blind squirrel? He led the Harrington meet in wins and will probably be top 2 with Hanners for the Dover meet.. Get a clue bub..

redbaron

I wouid if I knew Delaware racing and since you described him as a redneck farmer one would assume it was an unknown nobody who beat him.
At least provide us with ALL the facts
Dan Nance

« Reply #181 on: November 04, 2005, 02:27:24 PM »

If you are going to insult 'dummer' people, at least learn to spell.

OK, DUMB ***  I'LL LEARN TO SPELL DUMBER IF YOU " LEARN THE GAME LADDIE "
TC

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: November 04, 2005, 02:29:43 PM »

Dan, it seems that we have to argue with 10 new trolls a week, on top of the dug-in ones.  Sheeeeesh.  TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: November 04, 2005, 02:31:28 PM »

Dan, it seems that we have to argue with 10 new trolls a week, on top of the dug-in ones.  Sheeeeesh.  TC

TC,
Add that to your other responsibilities. LOL
Good luck this weekend!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: November 04, 2005, 02:33:31 PM »

TC,
Add that to your other responsibilities. LOL
Good luck this weekend!
Don't worry burton, you're still my favorite troll.  Have a nice weekend, and if you're travelling on business, be safe.  TC
baron

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: November 04, 2005, 03:30:37 PM »

If you do not know Delaware racing, why are you commenting on it at all?

redbaron

I wouid if I knew Delaware racing and since you described him as a redneck farmer one would assume it was an unknown nobody who beat him.
At least provide us with ALL the facts
baron

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: November 04, 2005, 03:31:05 PM »

They are right here, you are an angry loser. I feel sorry for you.

OK, DUMB ***  I'LL LEARN TO SPELL DUMBER IF YOU " LEARN THE GAME LADDIE "
redneck

« Reply #187 on: November 04, 2005, 04:45:53 PM »

If you do not know Delaware racing, why are you commenting on it at all?

And you know all about Tony mo and Illinois racing thats why you post here right?
baron

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: November 04, 2005, 08:03:26 PM »

Yes, one of my good friends owns horses that Morgan drove at Balmoral up through last week.

But of course no one can match your knowledge.

And you know all about Tony mo and Illinois racing thats why you post here right?
redneck

« Reply #189 on: November 04, 2005, 09:19:12 PM »

Hard to believe... you have friends that is.
baron

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: November 04, 2005, 09:29:33 PM »

You don't by chance drool a lot and/or wear a helmet, do you?

Hard to believe... you have friends that is.
Richard Breth

« Reply #191 on: November 05, 2005, 12:28:32 AM »

Enjoy forum you made TC. You and other "esteemed posters" who wont behave like civil grownups and dont have regard for truth or people in your posts. It has a life of its own.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!! Go trolls go!
Richard Breth

« Reply #192 on: November 05, 2005, 02:13:41 AM »

Morgan is 10-1 on the morning line in the 5th race. Man I need to get down.Can somebody out there get me down? I'll give 20% of my winnings.

Nearly missed this with a day gone. Dan Nance begs total strangers to get down on his nemisis Tony Morgan. Most pathetic BTW post ever?
Dan Nance

« Reply #193 on: November 05, 2005, 02:30:41 AM »

Nearly missed this with a day gone. Dan Nance begs total strangers to get down on his nemisis Tony Morgan. Most pathetic BTW post ever?

I'm not a stranger. Everyone knows who I am and where I live. Not like you a fake.

You're the most pathetic poster at BTW.

I've been sitting here reading tomorrows progarm and I'm noticing what you're trying to do. You're trying to make posts intentionally towards me to try and get me to post a remark to your stupid posts just so you can start up some shit with me. I guess it worked because I'm posting to your nonsence posts.

I've noticed every post you made even the ones to congratulate Edward were only posted to make a smart ass remark about something SN posted about not being able to hit the pick 6.

You my friend are a pathetic phony poster only here to start up with either Joe D, EMP, TC, SN, or ME.   
Richard Breth

« Reply #194 on: November 05, 2005, 02:42:14 AM »

You my friend are a pathetic phony poster only here to start up with either Joe D, EMP, TC, SN, or ME.

Your brother doesnt do it but did you ever notice that every post ever posted by Joe D, EMP, TC, or YOU was meant to start up with someone else? Its true Nance troll. Ever since you joined this forum. If you dont like what someone posts you blast them to start something up.

Lets take one look at an example from another thread.

Tom Burton, I could care less if he fails or becomes God out there. You are the guys who are obsessed with the guy. I'm sure he'll be #1 at Dover driving against those clowns but I myself could care less. I'm concerned about Chicago harness racing and what the purses will be like next summer when Team Nance returns for 5 months.

There you are putting in your two cents in a subject you say you dont care about blasting Burton for expressing his opinion and telling him what he should really care about instead of his own interest is your interest Tean Nance.

Why dont you shut the hell up sometimes? We dont need your two cents on every subject.
Dan Nance

« Reply #195 on: November 05, 2005, 02:55:11 AM »

Your brother doesnt do it but did you ever notice that every post ever posted by Joe D, EMP, TC, or YOU was meant to start up with someone else? Its true Nance troll. Ever since you joined this forum. If you dont like what someone posts you blast them to start something up.

Lets take one look at an example from another thread.

There you are putting in your two cents in a subject you say you dont care about blasting Burton for expressing his opinion and telling him what he should really care about instead of his own interest is your interest Tean Nance.

Why dont you shut the hell up sometimes? We dont need your two cents on every subject.

Dan Nance is real name not a phony one like Richard or Burton. So, Nance is not a troll idiot. Just like I said, you started posting in the last hour to see if you could flush me out so you could start up with me. You succeeded now are you happy?

Do you ever talk about horses or handicapping? No. You're only here to start up with the people I mentioned before.

Why don't you shut up and get lost because it's for damn sure nobody on this forum gives a shit about your two cents. 
detective4u

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: August 12, 2006, 06:40:39 PM »

When they're batting that high then they're juicing pal. You can take that to the bank. 

more slander
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: