Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 21, 2014, 09:17:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE ANIMOSITY HERE  (Read 2090 times)
bigdaddy

Ignore
« on: October 27, 2005, 02:07:11 PM »

I'm new to this forum and I am trying to figure out about the animosity a handfull of people in here have with the nances. It kind of looks to me that they are jealous of there accomplishments, and the knowledge they have of the sport. To satisfy themselves they feel they have to bash them and try to belittle them.Huh If it where me I would try to learn something from there experience. Just A Thought
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 02:11:35 PM »

It's actually the opposite.
Unless you find robbing Home Depots an accomplishment.
sn

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 02:18:38 PM »

Welcome to the forum, Thats all we have tried to do from the first time we posted on this forum, INFORM People, we are a couple of guys who have devoted our entire life to harness and mainly Ill. racing we tell it like it is good or bad!!! we have seen a lot of things over our 20 years of racing in Chi. we speak from expierience!!!
We choose to use our real names because we have nothing to hide!!! we have had some issues in the past and have addmitted to that, we have also told the truth about it!!!
And for that we have got nothing but put down, name called, ridacualled and lied about. but thats ok it does'nt change the fact that we know what we know and we've done what we've done. Any time you would like my input on anything to do with racing or Chi. racing send me an e-mail and I will try to help........Thanks..............Scott C ***
burton

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 02:26:19 PM »

Scott,

Now why didn't you talk that way to me when I joined?
Justafan

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2005, 02:31:30 PM »

I talk nicely to myself too.  I stand in front of the mirror and say, "I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!"  (Daily Affirmations with Stuart Smalley)
shuffledagain

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2005, 02:43:25 PM »

I talk nicely to myself too.  I stand in front of the mirror and say, "I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!"  (Daily Affirmations with Stuart Smalley)

Damn, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying over here.  That should be the post of the day/week/month for sure!!

Thanks!!

Last in 24.2, "something ain't right with that!"
TC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2005, 03:02:58 PM »

THis forum would be great if it weren't for scumbags like burton and INTERESTED OBSERVER and their "handlers" who just attack,add nothing, and have no facts but accuse others of not having any.  Then when presented, they claim they didn't see them or can't see them or some other sob b.s. story.  These people think Tony is great and virtuous, while thinking the Nances are bad people - LOL.  If that isn't "IDIOTSPEAK", then I'm the King of Siam !  They want to defend their butt buddies and that's OK.  But to attack esteemed members of this forum is a crock IMO.  Tony (or any other horseman) can sign up and defend themselves ANYTIME, ANYPLACE.  We have serious issues in the community -  like 5 horses dropping dead in the last year under cloudy circumstances, and these troll-clowns want to change the subject and bash other forum posters.  Ask yourselves why they want to drag people away from such serious topics - to cover their shame of course or to kiss up so maybe they'll get a tout.  True spineless jellyfish IMO.  TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2005, 03:33:59 PM »

Great post TC.
So you're an "esteemed" member of this forum?
That is funnier than the Stuart Smalley quote.
Let's see, where do I begin?

1) You say I have "handlers". Who are they?
2)"Facts"? You are the master of the slimy innuendo. You could write for the Enquirer.
3)Nances vs Morgan? I'll take Morgan any day of the week.
4)Butt buddies?? Must be another one of those facts you tell us.
5)Tony Morgan should sign up for the forum? Not my issue.Talk to him.
6)Five dead horses dying under cloudy circumstances? Give us the 'facts". I'd love to hear the "facts".
7) I'm kissing up to get a tout? I haven't read about one reliable tout since joining. You and your "esteemed" *** Bros. Inc. attack world record setting horses! For no fact other than a better driver than Marsh set the record with the horse.

Read this post.Then read it again.
Then go read your last post.
Then read mine again.
If you have'nt realized by then what a stupid imbecile you are, then heaven help you.
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2005, 03:40:35 PM »

Great post TC.
So you're an "esteemed" member of this forum?
That is funnier than the Stuart Smalley quote.
Let's see, where do I begin?

1) You say I have "handlers". Who are they?
2)"Facts"? You are the master of the slimy innuendo. You could write for the Enquirer.
3)Nances vs Morgan? I'll take Morgan any day of the week.
4)Butt buddies?? Must be another one of those facts you tell us.
5)Tony Morgan should sign up for the forum? Not my issue.Talk to him.
6)Five dead horses dying under cloudy circumstances? Give us the 'facts". I'd love to hear the "facts".
7) I'm kissing up to get a tout? I haven't read about one reliable tout since joining. You and your "esteemed" *** Bros. Inc. attack world record setting horses! For no fact other than a better driver than Marsh set the record with the horse.

Read this post.Then read it again.
Then go read your last post.
Then read mine again.
If you have'nt realized by then what a stupid imbecile you are, then heaven help you.

TC
         Does this " ghost " poster sound very familiar to you?
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2005, 03:47:12 PM »

TC
         Does this " ghost " poster sound very familiar to you?

Dan;

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? T.W. maybe?

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2005, 03:55:32 PM »

Oh my goodness!!!
The geniuses are at work again.
I am not, nor have I ever been crooked insurance agent Tom Wendt.
You buffoons!
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2005, 04:06:53 PM »

Oh my goodness!!!
The geniuses are at work again.
I am not, nor have I ever been crooked insurance agent Tom Wendt.
You buffoons!

Burton (whoever);

I am not a genius nor have I ever claimed to be. If you have been on this forum previously, most of the time when posters have had issues and conflicts with the ***'s, it was very often thought to be Tom and/or one of his friends. Just like Interested Observer, Casting Couch, Richard Breth, and yourself. You do not have to actually be Tom when you post here; maybe a friend of his or relative who is told what to post by Tom. I have alluded to the fact that you are not Tom; only one problem though, maybe you are affiliated with him. And please save your breath by saying you referred to him as a crooked insurance agent to stir people off your path. If you are not in any way affiliated with Tom, then post your real name and stop all of the nonsense. At the very least, it will make your post more sincere along with making you a creditable and valuable asset to the forum.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2005, 04:25:51 PM »

Give me a break.
Read my posts.
I have stated that I know who Wendt is.
I know for certain that he is crooked.
I have no affiliation with him.
Never have.
Now do I have to state for the umpteenth time that I am not the other 4 or 5 people the ***'s have claimed me to be?
Richard Breth

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2005, 05:01:42 PM »

If you have been on this forum previously, most of the time when posters have had issues and conflicts with the ***'s, it was very often thought to be Tom and/or one of his friends.

Very often thought by you the Nances and your cronies. The truth is a large number of readers reached their own conclusions about posters such as you and the Nances independently. Because of your posts here. Theres no conspiracy.

In answer bigdaddys first question the real problem here is the jealousy the Nances have toward anyone successful on the Chicago scene the constant ripping they do on those successful people to make themselves feel better and the insults abuse and threats they pile on anyone who disagrees with them. This forum did not have this level of animosity until they came on.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2005, 05:07:36 PM »

Thanks for making sense and clearing that up Richard.
I have only played that game with people like *** and their #1 fan, someone named TC.
I have talked racing with everyone else.
Sorry to the rest of you if I've muddied the waters around here.
Dan Nance

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2005, 05:08:31 PM »

Very often thought by you the Nances and your cronies. The truth is a large number of readers reached their own conclusions about posters such as you and the Nances independently. Because of your posts here. Theres no conspiracy.

In answer bigdaddys first question the real problem here is the jealousy the Nances have toward anyone successful on the Chicago scene the constant ripping they do on those successful people to make themselves feel better and the insults abuse and threats they pile on anyone who disagrees with them. This forum did not have this level of animosity until they came on.

Nice post Dick Breath but you're full of shit. I'm not jealous of a single person that walks the face of this earth. I ripped those who had it coming for one reason or another. I could care less about anyone's success or lack of it. You must be Tom Wendts brother because you post and sound alot like him.

Whoever you are get lost because you're full of shit just like Tom and the only time you post is to rattle me, Joe D. SN or TC.

PHONY !!!!!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2005, 05:15:17 PM »

Thanks for making sense and clearing that up Richard.
I have only played that game with people like *** and their #1 fan, someone named TC.
I have talked racing with everyone else.
Sorry to the rest of you if I've muddied the waters around here.

Yeah, you're a PHONY just like Dick Breath. How many brothers does Tom have? Or are you his girlfriend?

Just like Tom you talk racing with everyone else but you have a bug up your ass for the same people as Tom , Joe D. SN, TC and me.

Do me a favor get lost the same way INTERESTED OBSERVER did. Or post under your real name coward.
Richard Breth

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2005, 05:16:30 PM »

Nice post Dick Breath but you're full of shit. I'm not jealous of a single person that walks the face of this earth.

Yes you are. You are jealous of everyone and their accomplishments. Just like everyone is jealous of you and yours. That is the root of all problems on this forum.

I havent posted on other subjects recently. When I posted a simple article about a new announcer at Woodbine the troll Dakuras bashed me. Theres no reason for anyone to post anything meaningful here when you trolls just jump all over the posters.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2005, 05:17:06 PM »

The trolls create 100% of all the animosity here - that's a fact.  At least a Tom Wendt could debate with you on the merits, show some insightful pause, and agree to disagree when necessary.  Troll-goofs just nit-pick, snipe, and assassinate anyone in their path.  They are true cowards and add nothing to the forum.  They are so vile, that they refuse every explanation, no matter how many facts or corroborating posts are presented.  They are harpie wannabes.  CASE CLOSED.  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2005, 05:38:48 PM »

The trolls create 100% of all the animosity here - that's a fact.  At least a Tom Wendt could debate with you on the merits, show some insightful pause, and agree to disagree when necessary.  Troll-goofs just nit-pick, snipe, and assassinate anyone in their path.  They are true cowards and add nothing to the forum.  They are so vile, that they refuse every explanation, no matter how many facts or corroborating posts are presented.  They are harpie wannabes.  CASE CLOSED.

You should apply for a moderator position over at trackchampion TC. Trolls are not suffered over there. Nor the type of behavior exhibited by the most esteemed posters here.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2005, 06:06:14 PM »

TC my "esteemed poster"

You never talk facts.
Never.
Always rumour.
Just because you think it, doen't make it a fact.
You *** wannabe
Dan Nance

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2005, 06:06:56 PM »

You should apply for a moderator position over at trackchampion TC. Trolls are not suffered over there. Nor the type of behavior exhibited by the most esteemed posters here.

Hey goof, did you read my topic that trackslew is DEAD. Take a peek in and see for yourself. It's history pal and so is your brother Wendt.
Richard Breth

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2005, 06:45:50 PM »

Hey goof, did you read my topic that trackslew is DEAD. Take a peek in and see for yourself. It's history pal and so is your brother Wendt.

Saw it. Thanks for update. You pay way more attention to that forum than anyone else.

I dont know why we should beleive it is dead just because Dan *** says so. You have said many times Chicago harness racing is a dead game laddie it is corrupt told the horsemen they should leave and not come back but here you are promising a big comeback for Team ***. To the circuit and game that is dead and corrupt. People might start to think you are full of shit.

The comment to TC was regards how he wants this forum moderated to ban trolls. His "DISAPPOINTMENT" thread. On the other hand all the "esteemed posters" here blast trackchampion for any banning or moderating of valuable insite there even if they think who they are banning is trolls. Maybe the defenition of troll is in the eye of the beholder. There you are a troll. Here you are an esteemed poster.  

Call it nitpicking if you want.
Richard Breth

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2005, 06:48:55 PM »

TOM WENDT IS MISSED ON THIS FORUM. TOM AND EDWARD ARE GREAT PEOPLE WHO ARE NEEDED ON THIS FORUM. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What luck. Here is the original forum troll. Star of so many other names of the past including the fake TOM WENDT the other day. Hello troll. How long do you think before this name is banned?
Dan Nance

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2006, 06:38:32 PM »

It's actually the opposite.
Unless you find robbing Home Depots an accomplishment.

Big slander. He's accusing SN of robbing Home Depots.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: