Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 12:03:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: john franks boss revealed  (Read 1219 times)
nwaryas

« on: February 14, 2006, 01:03:39 PM »

The man impersonating John Franks Boss is a guy from the ESPN Horse Racing forum. ArlingtonMafia is doing it.
Report to moderator   Logged
oracle80

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 01:13:21 PM »

The man impersonating John Franks Boss is a guy from the ESPN Horse Racing forum. ArlingtonMafia is doing it.
All I know is that a bunch of guys from this site have come over to ESPN and are attacking and threatening primarily myself and others on the site.  Noone form espn has ever come over here and done any such thing at this site.  I have been reading through the posts on this site and it appears to have a lot of people who are passionate and knowledgable on horse racing.  Noone from ESPN harbors any type of grudge against anyone on this site, except for those who have recently started such nonsense.  Seems to me that people have to have an awful lot of time on their hands to start such nonsense.  Do any of these guys actually work or have jobs?
off stride

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 01:44:32 PM »

i learned a long time ago to never believe anything from anybody coming from new york.. it only took me ..a new york minute.. to realize this was true
johnfranks boss

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 01:52:21 PM »

i learned a long time ago to never believe anything from anybody coming from new york.. it only took me ..a new york minute.. to realize this was true
and you are one of his biggest fans,,,a harness fool..off stride...you have no busness on a thoroughbred board..be gone..or you will be delt with...get drunk and bet on the five,,haness boy..
johnfranks boss

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 01:58:08 PM »

john frank could not have sent me ,,,,he got his pink slip jan 1..and was denied un employment.......soup line it is.....at least he can give out losers to the unemployable like himself..
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2006, 03:17:53 PM »

All I know is that a bunch of guys from this site have come over to ESPN and are attacking and threatening primarily myself and others on the site.  Noone form espn has ever come over here and done any such thing at this site.  I have been reading through the posts on this site and it appears to have a lot of people who are passionate and knowledgable on horse racing.  Noone from ESPN harbors any type of grudge against anyone on this site, except for those who have recently started such nonsense.  Seems to me that people have to have an awful lot of time on their hands to start such nonsense.  Do any of these guys actually work or have jobs?

oracle80

John Frank is not "from this site". He was on ESPN and some other sites long before he showed up here. I don't know who else from here is over there bothering you. We have no control over them.

In any case, the rest of us here who were here long before John Frank, and who are not part of John Frank's gang whoever those are, would appreciate it if you and your pals from ESPN could keep ESPN forum wars on the ESPN forum. You wouldn't like it if we spilled our wars over to your forum, would you? If you guys want to come here to talk horse racing, you're more than welcome.

Thank you,
Terry
oracle80

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2006, 03:24:39 PM »

Well Terry that is all well and good.  these characters consistently show up and then say they are "taking it back over to barntowire".  Which of course implies that they come from here in the place.  I agree, its is QUITE disturbing to have non regular characters show up and disturb you is it not?  Thats how we feel also.  We did not ask for this or start this.  Perhaps some peer pressure applied to the nitwits causing this(who readily admit they come from here) would do wonders. 
johnfranks boss

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2006, 03:29:43 PM »

oracle80

John Frank is not "from this site". He was on ESPN and some other sites long before he showed up here. I don't know who else from here is over there bothering you. We have no control over them.

In any case, the rest of us here who were here long before John Frank, and who are not part of John Frank's gang whoever those are, would appreciate it if you and your pals from ESPN could keep ESPN forum wars on the ESPN forum. You wouldn't like it if we spilled our wars over to your forum, would you? If you guys want to come here to talk horse racing, you're more than welcome.

Thank you,..agreed john frank is a loser not wanted on any forum..but we shall stay to give out winners...
Terry
  you seem wise beyond your years....
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2006, 03:57:38 PM »

Well Terry that is all well and good.  these characters consistently show up and then say they are "taking it back over to barntowire".  Which of course implies that they come from here in the place.  I agree, its is QUITE disturbing to have non regular characters show up and disturb you is it not?  Thats how we feel also.  We did not ask for this or start this.  Perhaps some peer pressure applied to the nitwits causing this(who readily admit they come from here) would do wonders. 

There's no peer pressure that works on John Frank, as he has no peer. He will readily tell you.

All I can do is ask. It's up to people if they want to sink to John's level by indulging in these cross forum wars.
oracle80

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2006, 05:03:32 PM »

There's no peer pressure that works on John Frank, as he has no peer. He will readily tell you.

All I can do is ask. It's up to people if they want to sink to John's level by indulging in these cross forum wars.
yeah these things are always ugly.  My apologies for seeming to condemn the whole board here as guilty.  What you basically have is 3-4 idiots posting the dumbest things you ever read coupled with some threats and outright lies.  They then threw this place under the bus by mentioning that this is where they are from.  Terry I guess its not your fault that a few people in the Chicago area who post here grew up with a lot of lead paint in their homes.
You won't get any grief from me. 
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2006, 05:35:52 PM »

yeah these things are always ugly.  My apologies for seeming to condemn the whole board here as guilty.  What you basically have is 3-4 idiots posting the dumbest things you ever read coupled with some threats and outright lies.  They then threw this place under the bus by mentioning that this is where they are from. 

Whatever they say, John was already a legend at ESPN as rembrandt before he came here.
johnfranks boss

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2006, 05:44:35 PM »

Whatever they say, John was already a legend at ESPN as rembrandt before he came here.
true..to bad you guys didnt keep him here
glahn

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2006, 11:21:45 AM »

I am new to this board, which is the third of a series of disappointing horse racing forums. It seems all that goes on is typical internet-style harrassment by some while others complain that the board is supposed to be about horse racing; meanwhile, I see nothing meaningful regarding horses, only complaints and insults, insults and complaints (Yes, I see the irony in the present post, harass me if you like).
TommyCh

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2006, 12:07:01 PM »

You know, I had a post in mind, but I was able to grab a tree branch and pull out of the quicksand.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: