Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 27, 2014, 03:33:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CASE HAS FIVE DRIVES TODAY AT PLAINRIDGE  (Read 595 times)
JIM DANDY

Ignore
« on: November 21, 2008, 05:00:53 PM »

THINK HE S  A BIT OFF HIS GAME. 5 STARTS 2 WINS TWO SECONDS AND A THIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HASNT SAT IN A CART IN WHAT 3 OR 4 YRS WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 05:03:03 PM by JIM DANDY » Report to moderator   Logged
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 05:56:09 PM »

Not much of a shock. I am glad he is back. Now we have to tell the USTA to go to hell.
Report to moderator   Logged

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
pork

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 08:50:28 PM »

http://
Not much of a shock. I am glad he is back. Now we have to tell the USTA to go to hell.
Suggest you go to USTA site, select rules,and read the section on driver qualifications.  There are umteen reasons there that would keep WC from qualifying for a license.  Begin with the number of drives in the past 2 years,  etc. End with "a convicted felon still serving a sentence"  WTF!  For far too long, athletic prowess or star status has meant that you don't have to live by the rules that mere mortals have to live by. Another reason we have people living 'out of control' , not realizing that there are limits to acceptable behavior. The rules have never applied to them before, why should they now?  Pork
macdaddi

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 10:41:16 PM »

and the horse i posted to win dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar

macdaddi wins again what else is new!!!
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 12:27:40 PM »

Yeah, Pork - I'm sure you've never done anything wrong in your life.  He served his time - assuming he remains in a rehab program, I have no problem with allowing him to earn a living.  Many of you are far too bitter about your own lives to understand that.

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
TeamTrotNJ

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 12:35:09 PM »

Exactly Dolfan, people MAKE mistakes and hes served his time I am sure was a long road of hell for him Im not condoining what he did or even feeling sorry for him far from it but if hes been in rehab and stays there and has made an effort to improve himself then hes entitled to a second chance now if he screws up again then I say throw the book at him big time but I know Walter from years ago I still find it hard to believe he did what he did but people lose it sometimes and have issues deal with life but hey I hope he does well and keeps his hat on straight.  Good Luck Walter come on people stiop being so critical and bitter I agree with you Dolfan these people have their own issues they all need to stop pciking on everything and everyone here its quite childish
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: