Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 18, 2014, 10:55:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Off topic  (Read 1294 times)
Dan Nance

« on: November 02, 2005, 07:32:25 PM »

I'm sure if she does get a job it would be with Emirates Racing's English language production for simulcast export, or something along those lines. The kind of stuff we watch on DWC day. She wouldn't be speaking to the locals but to English-speakers in far off lands. Just the thought of so many Arab sheikh names and Arabic language horse names to get through ... and all the other dang furriners with dang furriner names who go to run in Dubai ... maybe there will be a horse owner who's a Bushman from the Kalahari, to give her a real workout.

I don't believe a word you're saying.
Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 07:46:28 PM »

I don't believe a word you're saying.

Things slow on the harness forum and in the City of Entertainment, Dan? Gotta come over here and conduct yourself as a commoin troll?
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 07:51:36 PM »

Things slow on the harness forum and in the City of Entertainment, Dan? Gotta come over here and conduct yourself as a commoin troll?

Not at all Terry. Have you noticed the number of posts on the harness side. Over 2000 compared to 238 on the t-bred side. It looks to me like things are slow over here not over there.

Are people losing interest in t-bred talk? Maybe it's because John Frank is not posting.

You called me a liar about the rats and roaches so that's why I said I don't believe a word you say.   
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 08:05:28 PM »

Not at all Terry. Have you noticed the number of posts on the harness side. Over 2000 compared to 238 on the t-bred side. It looks to me like things are slow over here not over there.

That's great you people have so much to talk about. That's why I'm not quite sure why you have to come trolling on the thoroughbred side with made up stories. It seems like you should be plenty busy over there.

Are people losing interest in t-bred talk? Maybe it's because John Frank is not posting.

Maybe they are tired. Tired of John Frank. That's what I've been reading from some people who actually used to post here. Seems its only names who never contribute anything about racing saying they like reading John's stuff.

You called me a liar about the rats and roaches so that's why I said I don't believe a word you say.

I don't care what you think of what I say. It doesn't change anything about the lies you posted.
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 08:29:03 PM »

That's great you people have so much to talk about. That's why I'm not quite sure why you have to come trolling on the thoroughbred side with made up stories. It seems like you should be plenty busy over there.

Maybe they are tired. Tired of John Frank. That's what I've been reading from some people who actually used to post here. Seems its only names who never contribute anything about racing saying they like reading John's stuff.

I don't care what you think of what I say. It doesn't change anything about the lies you posted.

I think people are tired of seeing CLOCKERTERRY put up all the posts. It could be that they are tired of you not John Frank.

I myself are tired of you so goodbye Terry. 
robertv

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 08:48:31 PM »

I think people are tired of seeing CLOCKERTERRY put up all the posts. It could be that they are tired of you not John Frank.

I couldn't agree with you more Mr.***!!! CLOCKERTERRY is extraordinarily boring zzzzzzz.....

Slots in Indiana -ughh - how many folks really care about such topics. The guy has no personality, emotion or compassion.

John Franks on the other hand has tons of all three, come back soon John, you are sorely missed.
I'm hoping your busy with some well paying painting gigs Smiley
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 08:56:04 PM »

I couldn't agree with you more Mr.***!!! CLOCKERTERRY is extraordinarily boring zzzzzzz.....

Slots in Indiana -ughh - how many folks really care about such topics.

robertv there is always a solution if the posts here aren't meeting your needs. Start making some horse racing related posts of your own. Don't like my subjects? Kick off some horse racing subjects of your own.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2005, 08:57:12 PM »

Don't let the door hit you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: