Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 12:10:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I JUST FINISHED READING ONE OF THE BEST HARNESS BOOKS WRITTEN  (Read 729 times)
Dan Nance

« on: February 11, 2006, 06:21:09 PM »

What a great an informative book this was to read. I didn't know Paul (NJhorseman) was such a good author.

I would recommend all prospective owners to read this book before you invest your money. Read and learn laddies from former owner Paul Siegel. 

Report to moderator   Logged
BIG FAN

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 07:06:27 PM »

I would probably read that book tomorrow except I wont be getting anymore horses or bringing any new blood into ownership untill things get better in Illinois!                  flag
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006, 07:12:58 PM »

I would probably read that book tomorrow except I wont be getting anymore horses or bringing any new blood into ownership untill things get better in Illinois!                  flag
Right, maybe sales will pick up for Paul if the business gets a jump start somehow.

P.S.
       If you don't want to buy the book just give me a call and I'll tell you anything you want to know. Remember, not only did I train for 20 years but we owned alot of horses and made money with 95% of them.
BIG FAN

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006, 07:16:23 PM »

Thanks Dan!Let's see go back 20 years ago and we would have been at HAW for the doubleheaders?Who would have guessed those were the good old days??    flag
Believeabilly

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2006, 04:18:31 AM »

That book looks interesting I wanted to righta book about harness racing and how I have made money owneing and traingin standerbreds but the wife told me know  
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: