Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 03:41:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meadowlands 2006 Stall Applications!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1153 times)
burton

Ignore
« on: November 02, 2005, 12:32:38 PM »

Now's your chance Nance.
I'm sure after you "blow the lid off of Chicago Harness Racing" in 2006, the Meadowlands will be next on your list.
You've already stated you can outtrain Rucker, the Big M's leading trainer.
You can even apply online.
You do seem to know how to work a computer.
Go to it boy!
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 01:23:47 PM »

Now's your chance Nance.
I'm sure after you "blow the lid off of Chicago Harness Racing" in 2006, the Meadowlands will be next on your list.
Go to it boy!

You don't seem to understand. Team Nance is not going to make another career out of training horses. We are only going to return for 5 months next summer make some money win races and prove that we can still train along side any " young gun " or "old gun. If we make an appearance at the Big M. then so be it. I hate New Jersey and woudn't spend more then a week there.

We are very happy with living in Vegas the most exciting city in the word. We enjoy our homes and enjoy watching this city grow by leaps and bounds. The weather here is outstanding year around and Joe D. will back me on that.

Team Nance has unfinished business in Chicago. That is where we will be and that is where we will finally close the lid on Chicago harness racing and return to the good life in Vegas. 
BUCKWHEAT

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 01:50:37 PM »

Now's your chance Nance.
Go to it boy!

NOW STOP IT TOM WENDT AND COMPANY. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. YOU ARE POSTING UNDER RICHARD BRETH AND BURTON SO STOP IT. AND IF IT IS NOT YOU TOM, TELL ANNIE OR YOUR FRIEND TO KNOCK IT OFF. THIS FORUM IS THE NUMBER ONE HARNESS FORUM ANYWHERE AND WE DON'T NEED ANNIE, TOM AND YOUR FRIENDS RUINING IT WITH YOUR FAKE TROLL POSTS AND GOING AFTER CERTAIN PEOPLE YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 01:54:43 PM »

NOW STOP IT TOM WENDT AND COMPANY. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. YOU ARE POSTING UNDER RICHARD BRETH AND BURTON SO STOP IT. AND IF IT IS NOT YOU TOM, TELL ANNIE OR YOUR FRIEND TO KNOCK IT OFF. THIS FORUM IS THE NUMBER ONE HARNESS FORUM ANYWHERE AND WE DON'T NEED ANNIE, TOM AND YOUR FRIENDS RUINING IT WITH YOUR FAKE TROLL POSTS AND GOING AFTER CERTAIN PEOPLE YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE!!

That's right Buckwheat. I'm tired of talking this nonsence with Tom and his friends.

It's time for me to go out and cut my lawn and trim my palm trees under sunny skies and 75 degree temps.
BUCKWHEAT

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 02:01:00 PM »

That's right Buckwheat. I'm tired of talking this nonsence with Tom and his friends.

It's time for me to go out and cut my lawn and trim my palm trees under sunny skies and 75 degree temps.

DAN, ITS STARTING TO PISS ME OFF WHEN RICHARD BRETH, TOM, BURTON, I/O, CASTING COUCH, ANNIE, AND MANY MORE COME ON HERE GOING AFTER CERTAIN PEOPLE. THEY CAN'T STAND THAT JANINE HAS THE NUMBER ONE FORUM IN ALL OF AMERICA SO TOM AND HIS CREW HACKED IT! ITS TOO BAD BECAUSE I LEARN SO MUCH FROM READING ALL OF THIS INFO. NOW TOM AND COMPANY, GO BACK TO WORK OR BETTER YET, GO SELL SOME MORE BAD INSURANCE CARDS, MAYWOOD HAS SOME LOCK LINE-UP EXACTAS TONIGHT.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 02:43:45 PM »

Hello Buckwheat or whatever the hell you call yourself.
Enough is enough of what.
Come up with an original idea instead of being a flunky mouthpiece for your friends Nance Bros. Inc.
Let's talk issues instead of trying to figure out who I am.
And when you and your simpleton friends get tired of that you call me Wendt?
I've said it many times before.
I knew Wendt from long ago and know he is a bustout.
When you call me Wendt you only compliment him.
You emptyheaded ***!
No offense to retards I might add.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: