Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 02:40:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FOUR TOP TRAINERS BUSTED WITH WITH EPOGEN  (Read 15042 times)
HOOFHEARTED

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: October 14, 2008, 03:43:31 PM »

JIM DANDY: your are a piece of work!!! why would you even say something like that!! i guess trotterman has you figured out...talk about what you know!! than i guess you would not be able to say nothing at all would ya. if you know the facts then talk. don't write sh__t that you are just assuming.

Have great day!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
TrotterMan

« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2008, 05:06:12 PM »

Exactly hoofhearted I see Jim Dandy responded but as I said I have his idiot ass on ignore dont know what he said dont care I dont read them anymore and Dolfan responded too I did see on someone elses post he mentioned the Ledfords I agree a lynching I know Eric very well he has drove horses for me at the Red Mile during Grand Circuit time and also in other places a great guy but he doesnt play by the rules never has so yes time served but hey if your gonna play you gotta be willing to take what you get I feel bad for him but in my opinion Seldon a good trainer was surprised to see what had happened to him but hey guys be smart at least or dont play with fire. 
JIM DANDY

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2008, 05:30:47 PM »

MY NAMES TROTTERMAN blah blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
pork

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: October 14, 2008, 06:39:17 PM »

http://
as I understand it the Daleys pleaded to possession (it was in their fridge)
Eric knew about it and didn't report it...that was the plea deal..I agree it was a lynching
Do you have someone to tie your shoes?  A horse trainer (or his staff) has NO legal reason to posses EPO etc. What do you think he was doing with it-treat his grandmother on chemotherapy for her anemia???Connect the dots-it's not that difficult.Why do those of us who race within the rules worry so much about the rights of the crooks? We only make it easier for them to steal from us.  Pork
bettor2belucky

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: October 14, 2008, 08:45:21 PM »

http://Do you have someone to tie your shoes?  A horse trainer (or his staff) has NO legal reason to posses EPO etc. What do you think he was doing with it-treat his grandmother on chemotherapy for her anemia???Connect the dots-it's not that difficult.Why do those of us who race within the rules worry so much about the rights of the crooks? We only make it easier for them to steal from us.  Pork

EPO has no place in a stable .that being said...it wasn't in the barn .no positives........he served his time, now move on..3/4 of those horses including mine are still racing and most maintained the same level of competition the year following the suspensions

"A government big enough to give you everything you want,is a government big enough to take away everything you have."  Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the President I can afford better." Barack Hussein Obama
Old and Slow

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: October 15, 2008, 07:47:54 AM »

EPO has no place in a stable .that being said...it wasn't in the barn .no positives........he served his time, now move on..3/4 of those horses including mine are still racing and most maintained the same level of competition the year following the suspensions
Bettor, you raise an interesting point. Please name some names of those who raced at the same level the following year (not asking you to name yours) so we can see who trained them. It would also be interesting to see who trained those that didn't do as well.

It would be naive to think that Rucker and Ledford are the only EPO trainers at the Meadowlands.

I do think the Ledford deal was a (deserved) lynching, because the Jersey boys were pissed about a couple of Illinois upstarts kicking their asses all over the racetrack.

Of the 1/4 that didn't race, how many sludged out I wonder?

As for the no positives - I speed every day but I haven't gotten a ticket in 3 years. The fact I haven't been caught doesn't mean I'm innocent. The antibody test is half-assed at best and the "real" test is too expensive to test every winner, so I don't think the "no positive" card can be played.

I know one thing for sure.  Indecision may or may not be my problem.
HUNGARY

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: October 15, 2008, 08:10:09 AM »

Old and Slow...Sleep Easy would probably be a example of a Horse who did not do as good.  I remember him winning a race at The M1 with EL Driving and the announcer says Sleep Easy..."You have to be kidding me!"  He flew home like he had wings that night! 

I used to always do good betting Vodka On The Rocks when The Ledfords had him.  I believe he was better for Ledford than other trainers. 
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: October 15, 2008, 09:10:50 AM »

Please name some names of those who raced at the same level the following year (not asking you to name yours) so we can see who trained them.

I do think the Ledford deal was a (deserved) lynching, because the Jersey boys were pissed about a couple of Illinois upstarts kicking their asses all over the racetrack.

As for the no positives - I speed every day but I haven't gotten a ticket in 3 years. The fact I haven't been caught doesn't mean I'm innocent. The antibody test is half-assed at best and the "real" test is too expensive to test every winner, so I don't think the "no positive" card can be played.

Certainly All Star Blue Jean never missed a step.  I like to bring that one up because so many people pointed to him at the time of the take down.

They "deserved" to be lynched "because the Jersey boys were pissed"?  So if you were caught speeding in FL, we should throw the book at you because you're from somewhere else?  I'm sorry, but your argument really sucks!

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
JIM DANDY

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: October 15, 2008, 09:23:11 AM »

YOU CLOWNS CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT I HEAR THE GOOD ONES STUD FEE IS GOING TO BE A box of cracker jax! WHOS GOING TO BREED TO HIM IF THERES ANY QUESTION?HuhHuh AND BY THE WAY I NEVER SAID IT WAS A HORSE .IT WAS A GOOD ONE .SO GO HUMP A DONKEY
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 09:37:44 AM by JIM DANDY » Report to moderator   Logged
Old and Slow

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2008, 09:37:13 AM »

Certainly All Star Blue Jean never missed a step.  I like to bring that one up because so many people pointed to him at the time of the take down.

They "deserved" to be lynched "because the Jersey boys were pissed"?  So if you were caught speeding in FL, we should throw the book at you because you're from somewhere else?  I'm sorry, but your argument really sucks!
Perhaps I was too vague - they were lynched for the reason I stated, but the bust was deserved. I didn't mean to imply they deserved to be lynched. They deserved to be busted. They were lynched because some locals are in all probability playing the same game, only the Ledford's played it better, and were not locals. All the guilty ones should be busted.

BTW, don't get caught speeding in FL (or Georgia) when you are from out of state...no mercy, I know from experience Grin

JIM DANDY

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: October 15, 2008, 09:39:04 AM »

YES THE CHICAGO SCUMB IT SEEMS TO SLIDE EASTERLY MORE EVERY YR
Old and Slow

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: October 15, 2008, 09:48:30 AM »

YES THE CHICAGO SCUMB IT SEEMS TO SLIDE EASTERLY MORE EVERY YR
Good riddance!

pork

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: October 15, 2008, 11:07:33 AM »

So that makes you part of the problem, not part of the solution.  Owners gravitate toward juicer trainers for a reason-that being that they(owner) are willing to do anything to win.Now it is evident why you defend the crooks on here. Every owner knows what the bills are for. "The EPO wasn't in the stable ...." is about as LAME as it gets.  Pork
JIM DANDY

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: October 15, 2008, 10:26:54 PM »

new news now all the trainers have asked to have their blood tested. And the track isnt returning any of the lawyers phone calls!!!!!!!!! niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   might not be pretty for the tracks management
King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: October 15, 2008, 10:30:22 PM »

Just a thought about the Ledford bust, many of the original charges were dropped and a plea deal was made i believe. The original charges would have been much more serious but DA's have harness racing low on their agenda. Only so much budget to spend on these cases and cases dealing with drivers and trainers of standardbreds do not get you much TV time . If they had more money to spend and a better case they would have done more. They had a shockwave machine which i believe is illegal in NJ. And there were race fixing charges if i remember right.

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

King Nothing
King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: October 15, 2008, 10:37:52 PM »

new news now all the trainers have asked to have their blood tested. And the track isnt returning any of the lawyers phone calls!!!!!!!!! niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   might not be pretty for the tracks management
new news now all the trainers have asked to have their blood tested. And the track isnt returning any of the lawyers phone calls!!!!!!!!! niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   might not be pretty for the tracks management
Yes Jim i believe that there may be litigation soon to come. I don't know what the stall agreement said that they had to agree to in order to race there. But the state had no out of competition testing program in place so there may be fall out soon to come.

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

King Nothing
bettor2belucky

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: October 15, 2008, 10:50:08 PM »

Bettor, you raise an interesting point. Please name some names of those who raced at the same level the following year (not asking you to name yours) so we can see who trained them. It would also be interesting to see who trained those that didn't do as well.

It would be naive to think that Rucker and Ledford are the only EPO trainers at the Meadowlands.

Of the 1/4 that didn't race, how many sludged out I wonder?

at the time(,* )Blue Jean..thats part of the name can't remember,  whispers spy to name 2 off top of my head

"A government big enough to give you everything you want,is a government big enough to take away everything you have."  Thomas Jefferson

bettor2belucky

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: October 15, 2008, 10:55:08 PM »

http://So that makes you part of the problem, not part of the solution.  Owners gravitate toward juicer trainers for a reason-that being that they(owner) are willing to do anything to win.Now it is evident why you defend the crooks on here. Every owner knows what the bills are for. "The EPO wasn't in the stable ...." is about as LAME as it gets.  Pork
if I had my scanner working I'd post a training bill, I've been in this bus. a long time and their bill were nothing out of the ordinary...all vet work was sent directly to me

JIM DANDY

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: October 16, 2008, 09:47:22 AM »

you know mr lucky every owner i have talked to using a gas trainer says the same thing i dont see it on my bill. well you might not see it but its there in between the lines . i mean they cant exactly but illegal substances on your training bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: October 16, 2008, 10:24:47 AM »

at the time(,* )Blue Jean..thats part of the name can't remember,  whispers spy to name 2 off top of my head

Bettor, I think you missed this post...

And there were race fixing charges if i remember right.

The race fixing charges were that he was winning!  doh  (According to my understanding.)  I don't think they would have gotten very far but they wanted to make a headline that everyone understood.  The state never claimed that anyone was stiffing or not trying in any way.  The state's argument was that they were trying too hard!

And just for your info, the only charge that they had that could stick was possession (by employees of the stable).  There were no horses that tested positive.  Seldon took whatever they wanted to give him in a deal that allowed Eric to drive again.  Seldon's hands were tied for the sake of Eric.  He did what a good parent does.  As I've offered before, if they weren't father & son, they could never have been (both) prosecuted.  This was truly a one-of-a-kind lynching.

Regardless, I have only brought up that case because the defendants were treated in a completely different manner than many are suggesting for guys like McIntosh, Johnson, (whoever) & that just shouldn't be.

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
pork

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: October 16, 2008, 03:16:29 PM »

Bettor, I think you missed this post...

The race fixing charges were that he was winning!  doh  (According to my understanding.)  I don't think they would have gotten very far but they wanted to make a headline that everyone understood.  The state never claimed that anyone was stiffing or not trying in any way.  The state's argument was that they were trying too hard!

And just for your info, the only charge that they had that could stick was possession (by employees of the stable).  There were no horses that tested positive.  Seldon took whatever they wanted to give him in a deal that allowed Eric to drive again.  Seldon's hands were tied for the sake of Eric.  He did what a good parent does.  As I've offered before, if they weren't father & son, they could never have been (both) prosecuted.  This was truly a one-of-a-kind lynching.

Regardless, I have only brought up that case because the defendants were treated in a completely different manner than many are suggesting for guys like McIntosh, Johnson, (whoever) & that just shouldn't be.
Some just don't get it.Why do you think the Iranians want to POSSESS Plutonium??  Hint--to make bombs.  Why do you think horse trainers want to POSSESS EPO,etc?  Hint--to inject in to horses!!  There is no other reason.  Pork
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: October 16, 2008, 07:59:04 PM »

http://Some just don't get it.Why do you think the Iranians want to POSSESS Plutonium??  Hint--to make bombs.  Why do you think horse trainers want to POSSESS EPO,etc?  Hint--to inject in to horses!!  There is no other reason.  Pork

The US, Russia, Israel, Pakistan & many other nations "possess" plutonium & nuclear weapons.  The reason that it is so vital that the Iranians NOT possess nukes is because they support terrorism & have openly said that they want to wipe another country (a democratic one) off the map.  Having said that, I do understand & recognize your "hints". 

But just for the heck of it, would anybody be breaking any laws by injecting EPO into a sick horse that is sidelined from competition?

Oh, I get it, alright.  Do you believe that a person is innocent until PROVEN guilty?  In this case, proof would be a positive.  Now, how many trainers have had positives (EPO) & are still racing?  If the answer is anything other than zero, it was a lynching.  I would appreciate an unbiased answer if you still think I'm wrong.

bettor2belucky

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: October 16, 2008, 08:37:11 PM »

Maybe the Standardbred industry should follow the lead of the Thoroughbred industry as tries to clean up their sport....

I think it might be fair to say this is as important of an announcement in the 10-year history (of the NTRA) since its (formation) was announced,” said Robert Elliston, the executive chairman of the NTRA, at the press conference. “Today we are profiling one of the key functions of an organization like the NTRA, that represents every major constituency in the business. When the industry needs to bring all of its players to the table to focus its attention and resources on something that is so pivotal, like the safety of our equine and human athletes, is why we are here today.”
The reforms, which largely stemmed from the breakdown of the filly Eight Belles as she galloped out after the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) at Churchill Downs in May, are uniform medication rules for each state; a ban on steroids in racing; out-of-competition testing for blood-doping agents; uniform penalties for drug infractions; mandatory on-track and non-racing injury reporting; mandatory installation of an inner safety rail at tracks; mandatory pre- and post-race testing; and implementation of placement programs for Thoroughbreds that can no longer compete.

The reforms were approved by the NTRA board of directors in September. Fifty-four racetracks, horsemen’s groups, and other organizations have signed on, with more expected. Members must sign the NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance Pledge, a printed version of which says the “undersigned affirms his/her commitment personally and as the authorized agent of any association listed below to these articles and the attached list of reforms as a member” of the alliance.
“The announcements we make this morning are the culmination of months and in fact years of hard work by many individuals and organizations within the Thoroughbred industry,” Waldrop said at the press conference. “The reforms we announce today are drawn from the recommendations that have emerged over the past several months and years. We are fortunate to have the excellent work from many organizations to build on, allowing the NTRA to focus our efforts on specific key elements so necessary to successful reform. Those elements are: implementation, oversight, measurement, and transparency.”

Waldrop recognized racing fans as being an important component to the formation of the alliance.

“The segment that is pressing us the most is our fans,” Waldrop said. “Through discussions, participation, polls, and increasingly through blogs and other forms of social media, we have learned much about our fans and our business. Our fans are passionate, they are committed. They want reform and they want it now.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 08:40:00 PM by bettor2belucky » Report to moderator   Logged

pork

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2008, 09:56:36 AM »

The US, Russia, Israel, Pakistan & many other nations "possess" plutonium & nuclear weapons.  The reason that it is so vital that the Iranians NOT possess nukes is because they support terrorism & have openly said that they want to wipe another country (a democratic one) off the map.  Having said that, I do understand & recognize your "hints". 

But just for the heck of it, would anybody be breaking any laws by injecting EPO into a sick horse that is sidelined from competition?

Oh, I get it, alright.  Do you believe that a person is innocent until PROVEN guilty?  In this case, proof would be a positive.  Now, how many trainers have had positives (EPO) & are still racing?  If the answer is anything other than zero, it was a lynching.  I would appreciate an unbiased answer if you still think I'm wrong.
Absolutely innocent until proved guilty.Possession is the smoking gun. He is standing over the dead body, gun barrel still warm, residue on his hands,owns a large life insurance policy on the deceased. But no one actually saw him pull the trigger. The only reason to have EPO is to cheat and you well know it.. Pork
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: October 17, 2008, 10:23:04 AM »

http://Absolutely innocent until proved guilty.Possession is the smoking gun. He is standing over the dead body, gun barrel still warm, residue on his hands,owns a large life insurance policy on the deceased. But no one actually saw him pull the trigger.

And they can't find a bullet hole. 

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: