Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 02:43:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MEMBERS THAT ARE ON "IGNORE"...  (Read 1667 times)
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« on: September 30, 2008, 09:12:30 PM »

Some "interesting" stats on members that have been put "on ignore" by other members...  Shocked

Niatross... 10

Knowitall... 6

JIM DANDY... 5

Racetrack Phil... 5

Dolfan... 4

INTERESTED OBSERVER... 4  Shocked

Jokester... 4

Dan Villeky... 3

eljay... 3

Samstar... 3

Racing Fan... 2

FILLYNATION... 2

Kenneth Chadwick... 2

Burton... 2

Pezz97... 2

And the overwhelming "winner" of MOST IGNORED is...

MACGOOFY...  Grin

with an unheard of
members ignoring him...  Shocked

CONGRATS MACGOOFY!!

YOU ARE THE BARN TO WIRE FORUM'S "MOST ANNOYING POSTER"...  Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
Moon

My new motto: Remain Vertical!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 09:18:05 PM »

What am I? Chopped liver??

15, baby, 15!!!

maroon

Of course, I've been a member since the beginning, and 5 of those people are probably dead or banned.
samstar

Harness racing is fun

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 09:19:10 PM »

You missed Moon.  15

Happiness is consiously chosen and hard-won!
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 09:20:21 PM »

You missed Moon.  15

Too late! Hahahaha!
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 09:23:29 PM »

What am I? Chopped liver??

15, baby, 15!!!

maroon

Of course, I've been a member since the beginning, and 5 of those people are probably dead or banned.

Moon... I did "notice" you while I was "researching" this...  Grin

But since you post primarily in the T-Bred forum... and this is the Harness Forum... I didn't include any of the "T-Bred" side members.

But I acknowledge your "high echelon" status of "15 ignores"...  thumbs up  Grin
NIATROSS

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 09:26:52 PM »

Some "interesting" stats on members that have been put "on ignore" by other members...  Shocked

Niatross... 10

Knowitall... 6

JIM DANDY... 5

Racetrack Phil... 5

Dolfan... 4

INTERESTED OBSERVER... 4  Shocked

Jokester... 4

Dan Villeky... 3

eljay... 3

Samstar... 3

Racing Fan... 2

FILLYNATION... 2

Kenneth Chadwick... 2

Burton... 2

Pezz97... 2

And the overwhelming "winner" of MOST IGNORED is...

MACGOOFY...  Grin

with an unheard of
members ignoring him...  Shocked

CONGRATS MACGOOFY!!

YOU ARE THE BARN TO WIRE FORUM'S "MOST ANNOYING POSTER"...  Grin

When you consider the 3 stooges together ( MOONY /HOSECHICKENSHITVOICE / CROCKOFTERRYB_ _ _ K)they equal 34 which is a close 2nd.

I don't think MACGOOFY will be back real soon.
FreeLegged

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 09:43:11 PM »

I was up to 3 or 4 ignoring me at one time.  Shocked

I don't have anyone on ignore. I read 'em all.

I think maybe the mac-meister has put me on ignore, because he is a tough guy.
Tsunami

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 09:48:01 PM »

Frankly , I'm surprised at some of the numbers ... 10 for Niatross Huh (must be mostly the Thoroughbred people)

RTP, Dolfan & IO seem out of line as wel, I guess you can't please everyone Wink

Good Racing
 trotter
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 10:34:14 PM »

Prior to the "Political Thread", I did not have anyone on ignore or vice-versa.  That's exactly why you don't discuss politics with business associates (& if you're smart, family members).  I don't even have Macwhatever on ignore!

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
FreeLegged

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2008, 11:09:06 PM »

Prior to the "Political Thread", I did not have anyone on ignore or vice-versa.  That's exactly why you don't discuss politics with business associates (& if you're smart, family members).  I don't even have Macwhatever on ignore!

oh thats right, YOU started the political thread     Wink
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2008, 11:56:22 PM »

Actually, I started "What scares you about Barack Obama?"  After it was hijacked, it turned into a feeding frenzy for Moon, Cockerterry, Ed warren... & was renamed to "Political Thread".  There are only a few "regulars" on that thread that also post in harness threads too. 

I have since called for the dismantling & elimination of that thread because of all of the animosity that it has created.  Why don't they just call it "Frankenstein" - it started with a decent discussion that was actually quite educational for many but turned into a monster.  Anyway, yes I created the monster.   Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 12:54:44 AM »

oh thats right, YOU started the political thread     Wink

It's too bad Dullman did that. I used to read threads on this side and had a good opinion of a number of harness posters. Now, thanks to the political thread, I've got some on ignore, they've got me on ignore, I find myself bickering with one of your best posters racetrack phil, and in the case of some other posters like MWG, I've reversed my formerly favorable opinion. It's unfortunate people insist on starting political threads on racing forums. They always get out of hand. We should stick to racing, but, thanks to Dullman's thread, it's too late now.  Tongue
race track phil

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2008, 01:35:16 AM »

The think about ignore to me means nothing I don't have anyone on ignore and those that ignore me thats their option . I don't change my mind about people who debate !  I don't judge someone cause we differ in opinion , I judge on how they debate their opinions and if they show they can handle other opinions without talking trash because they differ like so many on the political thread . I was attacked more than once because my opinion differs from some and I made up my mind also on some posters who think they can force their opinion on others and when confronted that they really can get upset with cute and nasty remarks . I understand that we all try to convince others we are right on many subjects to a degree . I don't like someone who assumes or acts like he's a fly on the wall or has gypsy powers to look in a crystal ball to know what I think . I have heard Phil thinks ,like someone would know what I really think and take my post out of context .  I explain mostly what I think , but its usually something I didn't say where someone says I think pertaining to me or someone else's thoughts . I attack only when attacked first !!!  I don't like the ignore option because as I do always I select who I want to read .  The one thing I've learned on that political post is some are close to insane over this election and really really hate and I wish that I never read that thread because my opinion is that the country is really divided more than I thought and their are a lot of posters without common sense !!!  I have never entered into a political debate , but this election warranted it in my mind . The funny thing is how many times has a President not carried out his goals that we hear now when elected , and here so many are believing that this time will be different .  geezer

RTP

I heard this on the political thread !!  I dont judge by one issue !!

I know I have been judge by one issue on the political thread .

I don't like Obama !!!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 03:27:11 AM by race track phil » Report to moderator   Logged
talking head

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2008, 07:04:18 AM »

The think about ignore to me means nothing I don't have anyone on ignore and those that ignore me thats their option . I don't change my mind about people who debate !  I don't judge someone cause we differ in opinion , I judge on how they debate their opinions and if they show they can handle other opinions without talking trash because they differ like so many on the political thread . I was attacked more than once because my opinion differs from some and I made up my mind also on some posters who think they can force their opinion on others and when confronted that they really can get upset with cute and nasty remarks . I understand that we all try to convince others we are right on many subjects to a degree . I don't like someone who assumes or acts like he's a fly on the wall or has gypsy powers to look in a crystal ball to know what I think . I have heard Phil thinks ,like someone would know what I really think and take my post out of context .  I explain mostly what I think , but its usually something I didn't say where someone says I think pertaining to me or someone else's thoughts . I attack only when attacked first !!!  I don't like the ignore option because as I do always I select who I want to read .  The one thing I've learned on that political post is some are close to insane over this election and really really hate and I wish that I never read that thread because my opinion is that the country is really divided more than I thought and their are a lot of posters without common sense !!!  I have never entered into a political debate , but this election warranted it in my mind . The funny thing is how many times has a President not carried out his goals that we hear now when elected , and here so many are believing that this time will be different .  geezer

RTP

I heard this on the political thread !!  I dont judge by one issue !!

I know I have been judge by one issue on the political thread .

I don't like Obama !!!
Phil, This is a thread about PEOPLE ON IGNORE! PLEASE KEEP YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS ON THE POLITICAL THREAD!
macdaddi

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2008, 09:04:26 AM »

what an honor ignored by 38 morons

hahahahhaahahahahahhahahahaahahhaha

ps freelegged i would never put you on ignore

plus i never put anyone on ignore god knows i have reason to put the frilly pack there

macdaddi wins again what else is new!!!
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2008, 09:21:14 AM »

Actually, I started "What scares you about Barack Obama?"  After it was hijacked, it turned into a feeding frenzy for Moon, Cockerterry, Ed warren... & was renamed to "Political Thread".  There are only a few "regulars" on that thread that also post in harness threads too. 

I have since called for the dismantling & elimination of that thread because of all of the animosity that it has created.  Why don't they just call it "Frankenstein" - it started with a decent discussion that was actually quite educational for many but turned into a monster.  Anyway, yes I created the monster.   Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed

Yeah, he started his little racist, Obama is terrible, circle-jerk, expecting that only his right wing buddies would show up. Then when the reality that he might have to hear other people's opinions and that the tripe that he was posting was just BS would be called out, he put a bunch of people on ignore and dropped out.
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2008, 10:02:21 AM »

This is terrible.

I am ignore by only two people.

Though I am in excellent company:

Racing Fan... 2

FILLYNATION... 2

Kenneth Chadwick... 2

Burton... 2

Pezz97... 2

I am working for hard to increase by position in the ignore list.

Understand you can't be everything to everyone.

You will absolutely drive yourself crazy.

Kenneth J. Chadwick 
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 10:05:10 AM by Kenneth J. Chadwick » Report to moderator   Logged

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
race track phil

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2008, 12:31:09 PM »

Talking head ,

My reply is about ignore !!   My name is used in the previous thread and I was explaining why my name was used !!! Why didn't you oppose the other posters reply using my name along with the political thread that woke him up about MWG and myself that he lost respect for us for our view on the subject .                       
                                               RTP

I guess you don't share my view !  Put me on ignore for me defending myself .
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2008, 01:33:08 PM »

Talking head ,

My reply is about ignore !!   My name is used in the previous thread and I was explaining why my name was used !!! Why didn't you oppose the other posters reply using my name along with the political thread that woke him up about MWG and myself that he lost respect for us for our view on the subject .

Read a little closer. I didn't say I lost respect for youdoh
race track phil

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2008, 01:59:37 PM »

Read a little closer. I didn't say I lost respect for youdoh
             You used MWG & myself as an example and that show a loss of respect , you could have not mentioned names !!!  You can't put a spin on that !   All n All  no harm because you and I don't really know each other and my point was that difference of opinions leads to the use of IGNORE on BTW .

I oppose the ignore option for one basic reason the person who has you on ignore might not be a person who is still posting and has left for another site or just plain got bored . His option of ignore will be forever though and I consider that an insult because new members may view the poster and see how many ignore's he or she has and possibly judge them or percieve a bad first opinion about the poster . The posters ignored should be able to see who is ignoring them and then at least they would know if active posters or past posters used that option on them .

RTP     geezer   

NIATROSS

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 02:13:10 PM »

You used MWG & myself as an example and that show a loss of respect , you could have not mentioned names !!!  You can't put a spin on that !   All n All  no harm because you and I don't really know each other and my point was that difference of opinions leads to the use of IGNORE on BTW .

I oppose the ignore option for one basic reason the person who has you on ignore might not be a person who is still posting and has left for another site or just plain got bored . His option of ignore will be forever though and I consider that an insult because new members may view the poster and see how many ignore's he or she has and possibly judge them or percieve a bad first opinion about the poster . The posters ignored should be able to see who is ignoring them and then at least they would know if active posters or past posters used that option on them .

RTP     geezer   

You make a good point about being able to see who has you or anyone on ignore.

The real funny thing here is that MOONY and CROCKOFTERRY who are the forum leaders in trying to get people to ignore a certain someone when they are confronted with facts that make them look bad are ranked 2nd and 3rd when it comes to the people having them on ignore.

macdaddi of course leads the pack and no one disputes he should be there.
macdaddi

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2008, 02:53:48 PM »

niatross my friend thanks for your tender thoughts

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaahhahaahahhaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

ps  the irs is after me

hahahahahahahahahahahah

macdaddi wins again what else is new!!!
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2008, 02:58:36 PM »

You used MWG & myself as an example and that show a loss of respect

Go and read it again. I said I was bickering with the forum's best poster, you, and I had reversed my opinion of MWG. You have continued to conduct yourself without the personal attacks. Others who I used to have high opinions of, no.

I oppose the ignore option for one basic reason the person who has you on ignore might not be a person who is still posting and has left for another site or just plain got bored . His option of ignore will be forever though and I consider that an insult because new members may view the poster and see how many ignore's he or she has and possibly judge them or percieve a bad first opinion about the poster .

New members will judge a poster on what they post, not how many ignores they have.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2008, 03:02:06 PM »

How in the heck did I drop from 8 to 6! doh

I know there is more republican dimwits then that on here! geezer

Did the other 2 members die? censor

Or did I (dare I say) convert them back to reality? nyah

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
Horse Voice

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2008, 03:20:51 PM »

Or did I (dare I say) convert them back to reality? nyah

Obama's numbers are going back up -- those votes have to come from somewhere.  Wink
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: