Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 18, 2014, 04:24:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ken Rucker makes headlines  (Read 1577 times)
silent one

Ignore
« on: February 10, 2006, 03:28:40 PM »

I wondered how long they could put it off, but they FINALLY put Rucker's positives up at ustrotting.com.
 Now my next question is, if it ever gets enforced, will the Meadowlands send Kenny packing???
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 03:41:38 PM »

Nothing will happen to Mr. Rucker. He is the " teflon trainer " and the worlds second best trainer behind Eric Ledford.
silent one

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 03:49:15 PM »

You might be right Dan, he could just say it was "environmental contamination". He'll just have to hire more grooms with gout that's all.
Petro

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 04:03:15 PM »

Dan, take a look at Rucker's fines at us trotting...

How can any gambler take a look at this rap sheet and be convinced they have a shot at winning at the track!!!!
swaymi

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 04:52:19 PM »

rucker will do the same as noel daley did he will keep applealing it untill the first of aug then he will serve his time the six months for all those positives that anybody else would of got live for he will put everything in his wives name it will no longer by rucker stables it will be catrina rucker they will keep someones name down as trainer like paul stafford and keep pumping the vein with the go fast stuff and from now on he will have a paper boy down and it will stay from the ken rucker stable like joe anderson did with mike bishop about five years ago at the meadowlands who cares he will not miss a beat because he will be at a farm anyway and you know what dead presidents do people overlook things. you can only contain him but you cant stop him.
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2006, 12:35:04 AM »

Is he also suspended at the Meadowlands?
BIG FAN

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2006, 06:36:22 AM »

I see Ruck had a few wins and a few claimed off of him last night Just keep replacing the stock.I dont know how much longer Goeorgie will be driving for him?What happened with him and Manzi?
 flag
njhorseman

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2006, 03:39:15 PM »

I wondered how long they could put it off, but they FINALLY put Rucker's positives up at ustrotting.com.
 Now my next question is, if it ever gets enforced, will the Meadowlands send Kenny packing???

Rucker's suspension is currently under appeal and he has a stay, so he can continue to race. Last I heard, NJ hadn't yet decided how to handle any suspension Rucker may ultimately get, because they normally only assess a fine for this drug, which is only a Class IV medication violation.
njhorseman

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2006, 03:41:50 PM »

I see Ruck had a few wins and a few claimed off of him last night Just keep replacing the stock.I dont know how much longer Goeorgie will be driving for him?What happened with him and Manzi?
 flag
Manzi had been out at the Racing Congress in Las Vegas this week, to receive his Driver of the Year awards (presented to him by yours truly  Grin). I'm sure he'll be driving many of Rucker's horses in the future.
Dan Nance

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2006, 03:47:39 PM »

Rucker's suspension is currently under appeal and he has a stay, so he can continue to race. Last I heard, NJ hadn't yet decided how to handle any suspension Rucker may ultimately get, because they normally only assess a fine for this drug, which is only a Class IV medication violation.

I hope they don't do anything to him in Chicago or Jersey. The business needs great people and trainers like Rucker and Ledford. The man has a wife and kids to support and needs to make all the money he can so he can send his kids through college. He can't afford to sit out 6 months.  
icare

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2006, 03:58:34 PM »

Are you saying its ok for him to be stealing? thats what hes doing. Give the little guy a chance
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2006, 04:14:14 PM »

Are you saying its ok for him to be stealing? thats what hes doing. Give the little guy a chance

What I'm saying is that the business sucks now so whats the difference what anyone does? Is the business anything like it once was? Hell no! That USTA meeting in Vegas was the biggest joke. They should just take all the rules and throw them out the door. There was a time that trainers and drivers were scared to death to do anything wrong in fear that they would not be allowed to ever race again. Today it's a comedy show. They should just close down all the testing labs and save millions of the taxpayers money. They don't do jckshit to anyone these days when they do find positives. When was the last time a driver got in trouble for stiffing 1991?

The top drivers drive for the juicemen and Paul Siegel knows it. The little guy has no chance to get a top driver. Do you think Manzi is that good? He's average but is driving Ruckers juiced up horses so he looks like God in the bike. Take away those wins he got in 2005 on Ruckers juiced up stock and he would not have been in Vegas this week getting his award from Paul (the NJhorseman) Siegal who wrote the book.     
BIG FAN

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2006, 05:57:31 PM »

Danny,that is how society is now you know that!Did you attend any of the meetings that were in Vegas?Where is SN?Is he over at Battista's sipping Vino with Gordon?        flag
Dan Nance

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2006, 06:09:44 PM »

Danny,that is how society is now you know that!Did you attend any of the meetings that were in Vegas?Where is SN?Is he over at Battista's sipping Vino with Gordon?        flag
No, I didn't go over to any of the meeting's. For what? To look at a bunch of goofs who think they're somebody? I saw enough of Langley in Chicago for 25 years. And why should I even recognize the USTA for anything when they didn't even find it necessary to keep trainer stats before 1991.

They could have held their mettings in Ohio but they felt it necessary to spend some of their budget on wining and dining members in Vegas for 4 days. Well, at least they were here where enjoyed great weather for 4 days before they went back to their miserable lives.
BIG FAN

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2006, 06:13:25 PM »

I hear you Dan!Alot of people feel the same way you do!        flag
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: