Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 10:58:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 MORE QUESTIONS FOR CASSIE COLEMAN  (Read 892 times)
Dan Nance

« on: February 10, 2006, 01:22:29 PM »

After reading the article on the USTA website I have 10 more questions for Cassie Coleman.

#1.... Why do you feel your " crew " works harder then someone elses crew?

#2.... How many times does your " crew " bring horses in from the paddock in the morning after turning them out before they are jogged with sprung shoes or a shoe pulled off?

#3.... Before hiring anyone to work on your " crew " do you make them take drug tests and do you run a backround check?

#4.... Do you make Clayton Masse wear rubber gloves when mixing up all your feed to prevent " environmental contamination?

#5.... Is it true that the medication used in Canada is far more advanced then the meds used in the US.
          And is it true that most of the meds used in the US filter there way down from Canada?

#6.... Do you ever pre-race your horses or do you run them ice cold on vitamins and feed only?

#7.... You say you're big on breathing so what types of breathing medications do you use on your horses?

#8.... If you have a horse sore in his or her jackcords what do you do to cure the lameness and have you ever cut a horses jackcords?

#9.... Do you have alot of trouble with quarter cracks since you soak and poltice your horses feet everyday?

#10... How do you think you would fare if you had to race everyday against the worlds two best trainers Eric Ledford and Ken Rucker   
Report to moderator   Logged
RDUKE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 01:48:51 PM »

Since its doubtfull Cassie Coleman will reply...ha

#8..."Cutting Jackcords? Seriously?.....my grandpa had that done to a cheap claimer once in the 80's, but nobody does that anymore," Cassie Coleman.
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 02:15:15 PM »

Since its doubtfull Cassie Coleman will reply...ha

#8..."Cutting Jackcords? Seriously?.....my grandpa had that done to a cheap claimer once in the 80's, but nobody does that anymore," Cassie Coleman.

So, you think horses don't get sore in their jackcords anymore? We had one horse that had their jackcords cut by Dr. Phillips at the Illinois Equine Hospital back in the 80's as a last resort. The horse won 5 straight. Dr. Bentley was the best at injecting sore jack cords. 
RDUKE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 02:22:35 PM »

Never said I didnt think horses got sore in their jackcords anymore.  I said nobody clips them anymore.  Dr. Betley still does a lot of work for us.
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 02:27:00 PM »

Never said I didnt think horses got sore in their jackcords anymore.  I said nobody clips them anymore.  Dr. Betley still does a lot of work for us.

I'm glad to hear the Dr. Bentley is still around. He was great at injecting jack cords and he always had great stuff for breathing. That shit he used on " Sam A Way " was the best shit I ever saw for clearing up mucus.

Please tell Doc Bentley I said hello. He's a good person and an honest Vet.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 02:35:18 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: