Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 22, 2014, 02:56:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Illinois Four Claimers Where Are They Now  (Read 1433 times)
FILLYNATION

« on: August 25, 2008, 06:42:21 PM »

Where are the Parisi trained horses (4-6 8 claimers )   We wondered why none are racing just a few weeks after positives
Does the racing board ever investigate horses who just fall out of racing after racing soooooooooo well !!!!!!!!!
The public should be notified if these horses were harmed sold being rested  .....
Report to moderator   Logged
eggiewon

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 01:25:41 PM »

Filly  we seem to agree on alot of things  < but i disagree with ya here  if as horse dies a co. will pick it up and it does get reported to the track or IRB not sure witch one .  And if my 8 claimer is just being rested   i hope every body thinks it is lame so  it doesnt get claimed 1st start after i gave it a nice rest and the other way ... if it is lame i hope it gets claimed  someone thinking i just rested it  LOL  ..  Not defending Farmer  but i think they sold or got claimed a few and i am sure a few broke down that is just what 4 claimers do
stevenc

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 01:37:49 PM »

Breaking down is just one thing 4K claimers do...The other thing they do is turn into Freeforall horses.
FILLYNATION

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 04:48:36 PM »

Well said Mr eggiewon
I meant only horses who have been racing for a trainer who has been found guilty of positives with horses   Actually Farmer raced some with such blatant concern over getting caught  then Poof  caught  convicted new trainer  owners telling everyone how they will still win with new trainer because farmer is still training .....
We reside near Iowa and love harness racing   and have adopted 2 ex racer and will only buy horses with trainers who CARE about horses  not baby them  not coddle  not horse whisperers  just care about long term health of animal  and our investment in it !
Thank you for your concern in who's racing   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: