Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 20, 2014, 04:52:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Horse to watch on weds. at windsor  (Read 1259 times)
donnie157

Ignore
« on: February 06, 2006, 02:49:18 PM »

Fox Valley Tsunami 6th race weds at windsor barn change to Chris Short he must have just got his license back he hasn't been around for a while.
He use too make them go fast here in ohio but he got in some trouble a couple years ago and fell off the map.Just got this horse and he is always a good bet first start with a new horse.

Good luck
Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 02:54:53 PM »

chris hasnt disappeared nowhere...he is too hard to hide all 6'5 and 400 lbs of him..he has been working with jason martz and co. at raceway..he is 3-1 ml and in the very  next race after that is pepitone

http://windsorraceway.com/programs/0208-wr.pdf  here is a link to the program
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 03:05:28 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 03:22:20 PM »

chris hasnt disappeared nowhere...he is too hard to hide all 6'5 and 400 lbs of him..he has been working with jason martz and co. at raceway..he is 3-1 ml and in the very  next race after that is pepitone..the horse was listed in the delaware sale for next week..and horses from chicago listed to be sold next week have been doing well in their last starts for their chicago con-x-tions.

http://windsorraceway.com/programs/0208-wr.pdf  here is a link to the program
overule

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 09:59:08 PM »

He better win, he shows being 3 seconds faster than the field.
thebigm

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 11:08:54 PM »

He better win, he shows being 3 seconds faster than the field.
Time doesn't mean shit!! 

I sure miss the good 'ol days!!
Brian Collier

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 06:33:06 AM »

Time doesn't mean shit!! 

BigM, lets see who can handicapp better, you get a program with no times in it, and he gets a program with only times in it.

Who wins??

Times don't mean everything by far, but they mean something.
overule

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2006, 08:10:47 AM »

As my pappi once said," time does not mean anything unless you are doing it", but in this case showing 1.56 miles compared to 2.00 miles. Like I said, he better wiin  !!!
slew

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2006, 11:43:56 AM »

Horses to watch, but you're crazy to bet $1 Canada  dollar on that poor product. G
thebigm

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2006, 02:29:57 PM »

Time doesn't mean shit!! 
OK Put a 10k claimer who ran a 52 last week in against a group of 50k claimers and if the 50k race goes in 52 where does that 10k claimer finish who ran a 52 last week.....UP THE TRACK!!!!!   Its all about the competition!!!

thebigm

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2006, 02:30:34 PM »

BigM, lets see who can handicapp better, you get a program with no times in it, and he gets a program with only times in it.

Who wins??

Times don't mean everything by far, but they mean something.
OK Put a 10k claimer who ran a 52 last week in against a group of 50k claimers and if the 50k race goes in 52 where does that 10k claimer finish who ran a 52 last week.....UP THE TRACK!!!!!   Its all about the competition!!!

Brian Collier

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2006, 03:15:59 PM »

You're right, but this horse is coming from a different track, so the competition is different and the times are needed in this case. Also note that this horse is not 3 seconds faster than the rest. Let a few of them run on a mile track and they will run 1:56's also. I agree with you about times, I skim the times, except for last 1/4's, I like a horse that finishes strong when cappin a Mile track.
thebigm

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2006, 05:25:30 PM »

Brian, I do use last 1/4 and last half times out of HOT races....Thats usually the only time i consider times

Brian Collier

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2006, 06:12:29 AM »

I don't look deep enough into the programs for HOT races, I do look at times though to see if some horses just won't be able to get there, I'm starting to realize that I need to look deeper into the races though, personally I like the replays that the Meadowlands lets you view for free, I think this is the a huge advantage. This let's you actually see what the horse did, whether it had a rough trip and just didn't have enough track, or if he's just a dud. I need to explore into the variants as well, I'm still by far just a novice, but hope to step it up a level soon to amerature status.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: