Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 01:52:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BAL 11/5  (Read 1308 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: November 01, 2005, 11:40:02 PM »

What's this ?  The "Bald Snake" is paying attention.  At least this week he put 17.5 and 22.5 claimers between stakes races, no damn 6 claimer.  Baby steps, baby steps.  Now if he can get the super schedule worked out so we play into 10 or 10+ fields and not 7 horse fields, we might have some semblance of real racing.  TC
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 02:10:57 AM »

Don't these goofs know that there will NEVER be a carryover in the Super when you have .10 supers?

Total goofs to advertise such a thing.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 02:38:32 AM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 03:28:26 AM »

Don't these goofs know that there will NEVER be a carryover in the Super when you have .10 supers?

Total goofs to advertise such a thing.

They should still advertise it, but yes, it's useless.

Should have ONE $1 super a night, and that should be the carryover bet.  Pick the most competitive Super race -- and there you have it.

This is where I'll insert my comment about it being a 12 horse field.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 08:04:31 AM »

They should still advertise it, but yes, it's useless.

Should have ONE $1 super a night, and that should be the carryover bet.  Pick the most competitive Super race -- and there you have it.

This is where I'll insert my comment about it being a 12 horse field.

Best,
EW
EW, again on your 12 horse field comment.  Go straight to the human roadblock, the Hall of Famer, The BPQ, and ask why he is deathly afraid of trailers.  When trailers returned in overnights at Maywood, these knuckleheads restricted the action to cheap horses.  Their reasoning was that if cheap horses break down or cause an injurious accident, it's less money tied up.   As a driver, wouldn't you rather be trailing a 25 claimer, rather than a 6 if safety were an issue...see I would.  The "head in the sand club" thinks in a linear fashion...that's why we're in 1/2 of these messes.  Pack up and hit the RTIP please so the Gestapo can have "Thinker's Three" - yourself, KK, and Mike Ant.  TC
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 02:52:12 PM »

EW, again on your 12 horse field comment.  Go straight to the human roadblock, the Hall of Famer, The BPQ, and ask why he is deathly afraid of trailers.  When trailers returned in overnights at Maywood, these knuckleheads restricted the action to cheap horses.  Their reasoning was that if cheap horses break down or cause an injurious accident, it's less money tied up.   As a driver, wouldn't you rather be trailing a 25 claimer, rather than a 6 if safety were an issue...see I would.  The "head in the sand club" thinks in a linear fashion...that's why we're in 1/2 of these messes.  Pack up and hit the RTIP please so the Gestapo can have "Thinker's Three" - yourself, KK, and Mike Ant.  TC

TC,

Don't ask me why they installed the trailer in those races.  I can hear the exchange:

"We need trailers because we've got too many horses"
"OK"
"Well, uh, let's have trailers in the races with the cheapest and lamest horses, as well as the drivers with the least starts"
"OK, sounds great"

HUH?

Best,
EW

burton

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 02:58:04 PM »

Have you guys been to Australia or New Zealand?
12 horse fields are common there on a track size close our half milers.
Crazy!!!!!
But relatively safe from what I saw and heard.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 03:01:35 PM »

EW, I see you see the deal.  Davey Puppet doesn't want his twilight years to be spent in a hospital due to a chain reaction accident caused by trailers.  He was the first against the Cheetah here, and he still is respected when polled about trailers.  Your 12 horse fields sound like heaven.  The biggest exacta I caught in my life was in the evening Hoosier presented 10 - 12 horse fields, all of which were  $5,000 claimers, if memory serves.  Lobby hard my man, I hope it works.  TC
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2005, 06:39:36 AM »

EW, I see you see the deal.  Davey Puppet doesn't want his twilight years to be spent in a hospital due to a chain reaction accident caused by trailers.  He was the first against the Cheetah here, and he still is respected when polled about trailers.  Your 12 horse fields sound like heaven.  The biggest exacta I caught in my life was in the evening Hoosier presented 10 - 12 horse fields, all of which were  $5,000 claimers, if memory serves.  Lobby hard my man, I hope it works.  TC

Maybe I'll need to RTIP before they'll take me seriously, but one way to change the gambling aspect of our great sport is larger fields.  If it means a 12 across gate, so be it -- I don't need trailers, it's just necessary right now.

Many more combinations in the super, combined with a dollar bet and a carryover -- now we're talking!

twelve horses carryover
will create those big pools
please play our signal

Best,
EW
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 06:43:48 AM by edwardwilliam » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: