Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 21, 2014, 01:48:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Surprize Shopper or WHATEVER THE F*** YOU WANT TO CALL IT.  (Read 1001 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: February 04, 2006, 10:55:28 PM »

In effect today at Trackside. And Remember people I called it KGB. YEP,second floor bar 5 individuals and I know them all were cut off from inhaling any more beers. John Frank did not sit by them. He had his own roost. He,John Frank is a respectable individual. Mr. or Mrs shopper and the new spy cameras had them done in. Management came and said NO MORE DRINKS. Caught on CAMERA. Shouldn't these astute spys be working in IRAQ instead of Tackside. We the public would at least if they get kidnapped,see them squealing for mercy.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 11:42:29 PM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 11:16:29 PM »

What I'd like the Msytery Shopper to find out is why it is, when someone goes to Hawthorne for the day and then comes to post here, you usually get the impression they had a good time at the track, whereas when someone has been at Trackside all day, they come on and post like someone shoved an unsharpened fence post up their butt. Every time!
Report to moderator   Logged
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 12:08:09 AM »

You see Terry. You lived in that world with you and all others in that book. You miss the whole scope on patrons. Open your eye's next week and take in the arromance.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 01:22:05 AM by warden » Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2006, 12:17:17 AM »

-- deleted by CT --

warden got a little rambunctious and deleted the original JF post this replied to, so it no longer made sense. Guess what? The world will be no worse off with both posts gone.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 01:45:09 AM by CLOCKERTERRY » Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2006, 12:27:46 AM »

You see Terry. You lived in that world with you and all others in that book. You miss the whole scope on patrons. Open your eye's next week and take in the arromance.

So tell me, John Frank, exactly what is the difference between the world you said you saw at Hawthorne, with people asking you to buy beers and split tris, versus what you always write about you and your crowd at TrackSide, with the borrowing money, owing money, borrowing money for beer, getting free beers, drinking too many beers, screaming at the help about the soup or how they take your bets, getting in fights, getting thrown out, and so on? That place sounds like a trailer park.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 01:26:23 AM by warden » Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2006, 12:53:26 AM »

are we saying..that the life of johns franks..is a jerry springer show waiting to happen??
Stat

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2006, 08:22:52 AM »

It's not a trailer park!  It is a third world country.
Stat

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2006, 08:29:24 AM »

The guys were winning, getting loud, and having fun.  God forbid that should happen.
The bartender denied that he cut them off.  Then, a management schmoe came up, and denied that he cut them off.  Then, I decided that I had enough fun and left.
First Samurai

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2006, 09:37:28 AM »

who was bartending? who was affected? Geez I'm coming to trackside today to find out.....and I will be wearing First Samurai. Distance was his excuse yesterday and a 107 beyer for his comeback is impressive.

Turn the page.......
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2006, 11:13:35 AM »

It's not a trailer park!  It is a third world country.

Judges will accept that answer.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: