Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 18, 2014, 04:38:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O/T LIBERAL LOONEY POLITICS  (Read 5119 times)
Moon

My new motto: Remain Vertical!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2008, 03:13:35 PM »

If I had a son that died in Iraq and some ***hole held a sign up that said, "He deserved to die, may he rot in hell" I'd kill the mother ***er!

Yeah, sure you would. That's why you are over there in Iraq fighting right now.
Report to moderator   Logged
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2008, 03:19:33 PM »

Apple Pie, Fireworks, In God We Trust, Man & Wife, Patriotism, Family Values, and freedom with less Government. 

One at a time.
Every society that has access to apples makes an apple pie? Which one?
Fireworks? Oooh, look, shiny lights! Exploding things? What are you, 12 years old?
Again, which god? The god of Abraham? The god of Mohammed? The god of Jesus? The gods of Hinduism?
Man & wife? You man HUSBAND & wife, right? Or are you one of those wife-beaters who thinks women should be pregnant and barefoot? Or maybe a Muslim, who thinks that a wife should obey her man in all things and never be seen in public, except if she is covered from head to toe.
Patriotism? Or BLIND patriotism??
Freedom with less government? So you are against Bush being able to spy on Americans then? That's a BIG government program that takes away American freedoms.

You hit all the cliches, except you forgot hot dogs. Why do you hate America? A real American would have mentioned hot dogs.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 03:21:05 PM by Moon » Report to moderator   Logged
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2008, 04:05:44 PM »

Moon. You are the type of guy that would be holding up those signs on the youtube video I put up. You would be the guy with the sign that said, "All soldiers should go to hell."

Apple Pie is a cliche. You dummy.

Fireworks, another word used to describe our Independence from England. You Dummy.

God. If we all followed the 10 commandments, this world would be a great place. Dummy.

Man & Wife: A male & Female create another being - not two cocks you dummy.

Patriotism. Proud to be an American. You sound like a Communist. Idiot Liar Dummy.

Freedom with less Government: Yes. Smaller Government, less taxes. Protect citizens like your sorry ass self. Dumb Ass.

Hot Dogs: You probably broke one off in your ***hole since you like to talk about them. lmao. You Dummy!

I love to resort to name calling and stoop down to the lower cess pools of the likes of Moonie!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 04:07:41 PM by ChitownSteve75 » Report to moderator   Logged

ZENYATTA THE GREAT! NOT RA!
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2008, 04:08:26 PM »

OBAMA the Crack ***.

WATCH.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LvVEzb0edPE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LvVEzb0edPE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Moon

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2008, 04:43:34 PM »

Moon. You are the type of guy that would be holding up those signs on the youtube video I put up. You would be the guy with the sign that said, "All soldiers should go to hell."

Apple Pie is a cliche. You dummy.

Fireworks, another word used to describe our Independence from England. You Dummy.

God. If we all followed the 10 commandments, this world would be a great place. Dummy.

Man & Wife: A male & Female create another being - not two cocks you dummy.

Patriotism. Proud to be an American. You sound like a Communist. Idiot Liar Dummy.

Freedom with less Government: Yes. Smaller Government, less taxes. Protect citizens like your sorry ass self. Dumb Ass.

Hot Dogs: You probably broke one off in your ***hole since you like to talk about them. lmao. You Dummy!

I love to resort to name calling and stoop down to the lower cess pools of the likes of Moonie!

No, that guy holding up the sign is a right wing nut, like you.

Apple pie is a cliche meaning what?

Fireworks is also a home run by the White Sox. At least TWO different meanings, it seems.

So, you would, if you cold, violate the "Thou shalt not kill", obviously, you violate these all the time: "Thou shalt not bear false witness", "Remember the Sabbath Day", "Thou shalt not use the name of the Lord, thy God, in vain" - you are going to hell, I guess.

Half of the people in the United States are tolerant of homosexuality. None of those people are Americans in your book?? http://www.gallup.com/poll/108115/Americans-Evenly-Divided-Morality-Homosexuality.aspx

My country, right or wrong, eh? Another none-thinking PATRIOT.

OK, so we agree on that one. Giving Bush the authority to spy on Americans is wrong, not just because it's against the Constitution, but because it creates a huge bureaucracy.

It just seems odd you didn't bring hot dogs, it's Mom, apple pie and hot dogs. Were you afraid somebody would call you a homosexual if you brought up hot dogs? ARE you a homosexual? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You do a damn good job of FAKING going down into the cess pools. You're a natural. It's almost like you reside there all the time.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 04:48:12 PM by Moon » Report to moderator   Logged
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2008, 06:27:30 PM »

Apple Pie, Fireworks, In God We Trust, Man & Wife, Patriotism, Family Values, and freedom with less Government. 

God I just had visions of Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Thanks

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2008, 09:13:33 PM »

God I just had visions of Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Thanks

It was only a matter of time before SAINT REAGAN of the HOLY FLAG showed up.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2008, 10:26:48 PM »

Serbian war criminal Radovan Karadzic has been captured. This will no doubt come as unwelcome news to some of our neo-Nazi far righties who have said Clinton should have allowed the Serbs to wipe out those darn Muslims over there. Heck, Karadzic is probably even a hero to the far far faaaaaar right contingent. Too bad.

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hKkC3bhaCgk6qmJW48IuXFu0bjhg
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2008, 10:40:58 PM »

One at a time.
Every society that has access to apples makes an apple pie? Which one?
Fireworks? Oooh, look, shiny lights! Exploding things? What are you, 12 years old?
Again, which god? The god of Abraham? The god of Mohammed? The god of Jesus? The gods of Hinduism?
Man & wife? You man HUSBAND & wife, right? Or are you one of those wife-beaters who thinks women should be pregnant and barefoot? Or maybe a Muslim, who thinks that a wife should obey her man in all things and never be seen in public, except if she is covered from head to toe.
Patriotism? Or BLIND patriotism??
Freedom with less government? So you are against Bush being able to spy on Americans then? That's a BIG government program that takes away American freedoms.

You hit all the cliches, except you forgot hot dogs. Why do you hate America? A real American would have mentioned hot dogs.

You keep claiming that President Bush is spying on Americans and you are trying to mislead people. The wiretapping if from calls coming INTO our country from people who are suspected terrorists.

Now since you want to keep claiming about all these people who are supposedly having their rights violated ... just where the hell are they?

Where is this supposed group of Americans who have lost their civil rights because of this. I havent seen one Lefty-Liberal show where they interview a single person who says that personally weher spied on and lost their rights.

Where are they?

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2008, 10:43:59 PM »

It was only a matter of time before SAINT REAGAN of the HOLY FLAG showed up.

Reagan may have physically but he will always be here for us spiritually

ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2008, 12:33:55 AM »

Ronald Reagan. The Best President in the history of the USA.  beer

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2008, 10:40:50 AM »

You keep claiming that President Bush is spying on Americans and you are trying to mislead people. The wiretapping if from calls coming INTO our country from people who are suspected terrorists.

TO people in America, from a list of 1,000,000 people on a terrorist watch list, and probably a lot more than that.

Now since you want to keep claiming about all these people who are supposedly having their rights violated ... just where the hell are they?

They are right here in the U.S. Any U.S. citizen that's been bugged without due process.

Where is this supposed group of Americans who have lost their civil rights because of this. I havent seen one Lefty-Liberal show where they interview a single person who says that personally weher spied on and lost their rights.

I'm real sure the NSA publishes the list of people and calls they spied on. doh That's the thing about spying - no one sends you a letter telling you they're spying on you.
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2008, 02:18:38 PM »

Ronald Reagan. The Best President in the history of the USA.  beer

THE GREAT RONNY REAGAN!

'Here's my strategy on the Cold War: We win, they lose.'- Ronald Reagan

'The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the
government and I'm here to

help.' - Ronald Reagan

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant;
it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' - Ronald Reagan

'Of the four wars in my lifetime, none came about because the U.S. was
too strong.'

- Ronald Reagan

'I have wondered at times about what the Ten Commandment s would have
looked like if Moses had run them through the U.S. Congress.' - Ronald
Reagan

'The taxpayer: That's someone who works for the federal government but
doesn't have to take the civil service examination.'

- Ronald Reagan

'Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at
one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.'

- Ronald Reagan

'The nearest thing to eternal life we will ever see on this earth is a
government program.' - Ronald Reagan

'It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have
learned that it bears a striking resemblance to

the first.' - Ronald Reagan

'Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short
phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if
it stops moving, subsidize it.' - Ronald Reagan

'Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed, there are many
rewards; if you disgrace yourself, you can always write a book.' -
Ronald Reagan

'No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as
formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.'-
Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a
nation gone under.'

- Ronald Reagan

Moon

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2008, 02:51:30 PM »

"I can't recall"

Ronald Reagan
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2013, 10:31:24 AM »

Uhh ... Steve? Hello?

It was supposed to sound stupid. As stupid as suggesting we should all 300,000,000 of us willingly give up many of our rights to privacy to save even one American life from the terrorists.
WOW... and now we find out that it continues unchecked and unbridled under this new and enlightened leader.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2013, 11:09:11 AM »

CHITOWN STEVE WAS GREAT!!!   
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2013, 11:11:20 AM »

CHITOWN STEVE WAS GREAT!!!   
Pay attention to Buffalo Boy's posts..Taken from us far too soon.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2013, 11:14:34 AM »

Pay attention to Buffalo Boy's posts..Taken from us far too soon.

RIP another great poster.   
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: