Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 23, 2014, 04:33:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O/T LIBERAL LOONEY POLITICS  (Read 5144 times)
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2008, 10:28:08 AM »

How has Bush been successful? I keep asking in more political forums for someone to tell me one positive achievement by Bush and nobody can.

And by "go the George W Bush way", I meant think only of yourself and your rich friends. Mostly oil men.

Not ONE attack on the United States since 9-11. Good achievement in my book. Al-Zarqui DEAD. Saddam Hussein DEAD. His 2 bozo sons DEAD. Hopefully we'll get Bin Laden, Bush or the next President.

Bush hasn't done a great job but he also got dealt a 2 - 7 with an ACE - KING - QUEEN flop. He's all in with crap! He came in office after the Tech stock sector blew up during Clinton administration. He got blind sided by 9-11, the worst catastrophe since Pearl Harbor (Clinton had Bin Laden in Egypt '99 per CIA). He also got slapped with a category 5 Hurricane that destroyed New Orleans. The Real Estate bust (120% stated income loans started in Clinton Era). I think President Bush got dealt a horrible hand during his tenure and I think he did the best he could. Clinton, Bush 1, Reagan, Carter, Nixon, & Ford didn't have NEAR the problems. Not since JFK has a President been under such stress. I think Bush is a good & decent man. I cannot say the same for these "new" democrats.
Report to moderator   Logged

ZENYATTA THE GREAT! NOT RA!
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2008, 10:41:44 AM »

How has Bush been successful? I keep asking in more political forums for someone to tell me one positive achievement by Bush and nobody can.

And by "go the George W Bush way", I meant think only of yourself and your rich friends. Mostly oil men.

Moonie,

How has President George W Bush been successful? Let me show you how he has kicked Liberals/Democrats asses in just the last few weeks:

1) The Liberals/Democrats in 2006 won elections in both houses of Congress. They gained the power. Their entire campaign. Their entire mantra was, "IF PRESIDENT GEORGE W BUSH DID NOT END THE WAR IN IRAQ, THEY WOULD!" They forced out of their party, their own 2004 VP nominee in Joe Lieberman. The Liberals/Democrats told all of America, they had the power of the purse strings, they would cut off the funding for the war and the troops would have to come home ... That was some strong commitment from Reid, Pelosi, Obama and the Liberals/Democrats ...

Guess what? The Reid, Pelosi, Obama led Liberal/Democratic Party just agreed to give President George W Bush every single penny he wants ... THROUGH THE END OF HIS PRESIDENCY!

Liberals/Democrats control the House ... Liberals/Democrats control the Senate ... The Republican President not only won, he got EVERYTHING HE DEMANDED!

2) Not one but TWO massive tax cuts for Americans.

3) The Liberals/Democrats swoire to America they would fight the President on the Presidents wanting to have the right to evesdrop on suspected terrorists calling into America. They said no way, no how. They said President Bush was destroying the Constitution and the privacy rights of Americans.

Liberals/Democrats control the House ... Liberals/Democrats control the Senate ... The Republican President not only won again, he got EVERYTHING HE DEMANDED AGAIN!

He got the right to wiretap. He got the right to do so for a week before having to get warrants. He got the immunity for the phone companies and protection for them

Just what promisses does the Reid, Pelosi, Obama Liberal/Democratic Party keep?

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2008, 11:41:10 AM »

Liberal Loons. That's the problem. They back Murderers like Red Nosed Ted. Nice Job Moon! The country is split in half because all the Secular Progressives back up murdering democrats. Since when did Abortion & Gay rights become a Democrat platform. Both are morally wrong and for the last 30 years YOUR party has been out of touch with REAL people.

The facts now say your party, or at least the far right radical Conservative Cretin branch, has grown out of touch with real people. Real people voted Republicans out of Congress and voted Democrats in. Real people rejected all far right Conservative Cretin candidates in the primaries, and selected a very moderate Presidential candidate. People have had enough of that selfish intolerant bumbling Bush/Cheney/limbaugh philosophy. They threw you out.
mel4600

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2008, 11:48:45 AM »

That is absolutely one of the most disgusting things I have ever read. Here's a man, fighting for his life, a man who could have gone the George W Bush way and just supported his rich friends, but chose a life of service to America.

While I don't want to wish ill will on anyone, Ted had his hand in covering up at least 2 wrongful deaths and possibly murders. If he really wants to help America, how come he is opposed to putting in all those great wind turbines you talked about by his property?
Moon

My new motto: Remain Vertical!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2008, 05:01:49 PM »

Moonie,

How has President George W Bush been successful? Let me show you how he has kicked Liberals/Democrats asses in just the last few weeks:

1) The Liberals/Democrats in 2006 won elections in both houses of Congress. They gained the power. Their entire campaign. Their entire mantra was, "IF PRESIDENT GEORGE W BUSH DID NOT END THE WAR IN IRAQ, THEY WOULD!" They forced out of their party, their own 2004 VP nominee in Joe Lieberman. The Liberals/Democrats told all of America, they had the power of the purse strings, they would cut off the funding for the war and the troops would have to come home ... That was some strong commitment from Reid, Pelosi, Obama and the Liberals/Democrats ...

Guess what? The Reid, Pelosi, Obama led Liberal/Democratic Party just agreed to give President George W Bush every single penny he wants ... THROUGH THE END OF HIS PRESIDENCY!

Liberals/Democrats control the House ... Liberals/Democrats control the Senate ... The Republican President not only won, he got EVERYTHING HE DEMANDED!

2) Not one but TWO massive tax cuts for Americans.

3) The Liberals/Democrats swoire to America they would fight the President on the Presidents wanting to have the right to evesdrop on suspected terrorists calling into America. They said no way, no how. They said President Bush was destroying the Constitution and the privacy rights of Americans.

Liberals/Democrats control the House ... Liberals/Democrats control the Senate ... The Republican President not only won again, he got EVERYTHING HE DEMANDED AGAIN!

He got the right to wiretap. He got the right to do so for a week before having to get warrants. He got the immunity for the phone companies and protection for them

Just what promisses does the Reid, Pelosi, Obama Liberal/Democratic Party keep?

1) That's not a success of Bush, that's a disappointment from the Democrats. We're ALL disappointed. But in case  you missed it, on Friday, Bush's favorite day to leak news because nobody will cover it, he said he IS going to bow to the wishes of the Iraqis and start withdrawing troops.

2) THREE tax cuts for the very rich, paid for by more than doubling the debt - I don't think that counts as a success. Capital gains, dividends and income tax rates have all been cut for the very rich.

3) You think the right to spy on American citizens is a GOOD thing? And allowing the PHONE COMPANIES to spy on anyone with immunity is a GOOD thing? YIKES!

We aren't talking about how bad Pelosi and Reid have screwed. We're talking about successes of the Bush administration. Don't change the subject.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2008, 05:03:38 PM »

While I don't want to wish ill will on anyone, Ted had his hand in covering up at least 2 wrongful deaths and possibly murders. If he really wants to help America, how come he is opposed to putting in all those great wind turbines you talked about by his property?

Oddly, you present that without any facts. I'm completely against his NIMBY policy towards those windmills. But his career is a lifetime of helping people.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2008, 08:34:31 PM »

1) That's not a success of Bush, that's a disappointment from the Democrats. We're ALL disappointed. But in case  you missed it, on Friday, Bush's favorite day to leak news because nobody will cover it, he said he IS going to bow to the wishes of the Iraqis and start withdrawing troops.

2) THREE tax cuts for the very rich, paid for by more than doubling the debt - I don't think that counts as a success. Capital gains, dividends and income tax rates have all been cut for the very rich.

3) You think the right to spy on American citizens is a GOOD thing? And allowing the PHONE COMPANIES to spy on anyone with immunity is a GOOD thing? YIKES!

We aren't talking about how bad Pelosi and Reid have screwed. We're talking about successes of the Bush administration. Don't change the subject.

Moonie,

Are you kidding me with that Clinton double talk? The entire Democrat 2006 campaign was that they wanted to end the war in Iraq and if President Nush refused to do what they wanted, they would do it by cutting off the funding. The Democrats said they had the power and the mandate.

Democrats control the House with Pelosi and the Senate with Reid. They had all the power. Month after month they would pass the spending that the President wanted for the war. Now Reid and Pelosi walk over to the WWgite House and give President Bush all the money he wants not just for July, not for August but CLEAR THROUGH TO THE END OF HIS TERM IN 2009!

When you claim to have the power and mandate to do what you want and you surrender it willingly, that isnt a "disappointment". That is a clear cut vioctory for Bush and a huge victory for the President.

On the tax cuts, are you talking about the Bush tax cuts which at the end of his first term had seen the amount paid by the top 1% of earners INCREASE and the amount paid by the bottom 50% of earners DECREASE?

Now, do I agree with the right to wiretap calls COMING INTO THE UNITED STATES FROM SUSPECTED TERRORISTS?
Absolutely. Do I sgree with the right to do so for up to six days before getting a warrant? Absolutely. Do I agree with immunity for the phone companies? Absolutely.

Do YOU have a problem with not wanting to protect Americans against possible terroristic attacks? I hate to remind you of 9/11 but this is a war. If tapping a call into the US by a suspected terrorist saves just one American, then it is worth it.

The phone companies must have immunity. Why? Its because of the Liberal ACLU. After 9/11, the Police Department here in NYC started a program named "See Something. Say Something". It encouraged people to contactthe police if they saw or heard suspicious behavior. the program was a susccess. The police were making some arrests ... that is until the ACLU got involved.

In an effort to defend suspects, the ACLU threatened to file civil suits for discrimination against the people who contacted the police. Their reason was that they felt people contacting the police were discrimination against people who appeared middle easterm because the term "Terrorists" after 9/11 wrongfully portrayed them in that light. Needless to say, the program collapsed.

Oh and all the rights we supposedly jave lost ... just where are all these people who supposedly lost them?

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2008, 08:43:41 PM »

You are supposed to be giving me examples of something positive Bush did, not going off onto a "Democrats are terrible" rant.

In case you aren't aware, all Bush had to do to use wiretaps on anybody is to get the FISA court to approve it. He refused to do even that, because he didn't want ANYBODY to know what he was up to.

/Oh, and Bush had BOTH the House and the Senate for 6 years. He screwed it up so badly that the country decided they would rather have these "so-called" losers than let him and the GOP have that power any more. That must really sting!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 08:46:50 PM by Moon » Report to moderator   Logged
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2008, 09:30:25 PM »

the ACLU  doh

Horrible organization

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2008, 11:10:29 PM »

the ACLU  doh

Horrible organization

That was a real helpful and informative addition to the conversation.

The ACLU does a lot of good things, and pursues some things that are really stupid, IMHO. However, the fact that they prevail in so many of their legal actions should tell you their causes are right under the U.S. Constitution. I know a lot of the righties here would like things to be a lot more like Nazi Germany, where the government can do whatever it wants, but in the U.S. the law rules. The ACLU exists to ensure that government organizations don't trample on civil liberties guaranteed to every American.
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2008, 09:28:54 AM »

That was a real helpful and informative addition to the conversation.

The ACLU does a lot of good things, and pursues some things that are really stupid, IMHO. However, the fact that they prevail in so many of their legal actions should tell you their causes are right under the U.S. Constitution. I know a lot of the righties here would like things to be a lot more like Nazi Germany, where the government can do whatever it wants, but in the U.S. the law rules. The ACLU exists to ensure that government organizations don't trample on civil liberties guaranteed to every American.

If you believe that Mr. Clockerterry, then you are gullable and naive. The ACLU's stance on pedophiles/child molesters is truly sickening. They pander to the Gitmo terrorist detainees (who aren't even recognized by the Geneva convention). I would like everyone here to just google ACLU and read some of the articles. wow.

ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2008, 09:35:53 AM »

The ACLU: I want to throw up! WATCH!

="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZFGsI-5gxM4&hl=en&fs=1"></

MORE:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6kcnK9VvRq0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6kcnK9VvRq0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 09:44:48 AM by ChitownSteve75 » Report to moderator   Logged

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2008, 11:03:15 AM »

If you believe that Mr. Clockerterry, then you are gullable and naive. The ACLU's stance on pedophiles/child molesters is truly sickening. They pander to the Gitmo terrorist detainees (who aren't even recognized by the Geneva convention). I would like everyone here to just google ACLU and read some of the articles. wow.

No Steve, I'm not gullible and naive, and I've been around a lot longer than you, seen and heard a lot more things, and read a lot more news from many sources, to boot.

As I said, they do a lot of good things that protect you as well as me, and they pursue a lot of things that I think are stupid, too. Just because I think they're stupid, however, doesn't make me right about what they should do or not do. Things we don't agree with are going to happen with activist organizations. Someone needs to challenge unconstitutional laws, however, or the lawmakers will slowly but surely take all our rights away, little by little. It is a valuable check on the power of government. You righties, who want as little government intervention in your lives as possible, should be in favor of that ... oh, but I forget, you're in favor of major government intervention and control over the lives of everyone you don't like or approve of, just so it's not you.

Here's one area of interest to us all, for instance:

http://www.aclu.org/privacy/internet/36021prs20080717.html

Here's another that should be:

http://www.aclu.org/safefree/nsaspying/35942prs20080710.html

And before we read more of this "if it saves just one life" apologia, remember now, all you righties are staunchly in favor of strict interpretation of the Bill of Rights, as we saw with the challenge to the DC gun law. 100,000 Americans a year can die so you can own guns.

"Article the sixth [Amendment IV]

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2008, 11:55:24 AM »

100,000 Amercians die/yr so we can own guns? Do you know how stupid that sounds? ONLY THE CRIMINALS WILL GET THE GUNS IF OUTLAWED!  doh  My Gosh!

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2008, 12:29:04 PM »

100,000 Amercians die/yr so we can own guns? Do you know how stupid that sounds? ONLY THE CRIMINALS WILL GET THE GUNS IF OUTLAWED!  doh  My Gosh!

Uhh ... Steve? Hello?

It was supposed to sound stupid. As stupid as suggesting we should all 300,000,000 of us willingly give up many of our rights to privacy to save even one American life from the terrorists.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2008, 12:33:23 PM »

Here you go, Stevie. The ACLU has defended your hero, Fred "God hates F*gs" Phelps.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/22/AR2006072200643.html?nav=rss_nation
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2008, 02:04:19 PM »

I didn't say the guy was my hero. you did. You made my point though. The ACLU protects a lot of wackos and those wackos are going to get "Wacked" if they continue to push the wrong buttons. Protesting against Dead Soldiers at a funeral? *** pathetic and so are those who think it's right.

ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2008, 02:05:57 PM »

It just goes to show how OUT OF TOUCH the far left is with the mainstream Americans.

Moon

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2008, 02:06:54 PM »

I didn't say the guy was my hero. you did. You made my point though. The ACLU protects a lot of wackos and those wackos are going to get "Wacked" if they continue to push the wrong buttons. Protesting against Dead Soldiers at a funeral? ***in pathetic and so are those who think it's right.

They aren't gonna get "wacked" by YOU, though, right?
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2008, 02:08:20 PM »

It just goes to show how OUT OF TOUCH the far left is with the mainstream Americans.

How do you define "mainstream Americans"? That should a challenge for you.
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2008, 02:09:22 PM »

Clockerterry, through profiling or suspicion, I think the Government should be able to wiretap those suspected of a possible terrorist attack. Those articles you posted are crap. Bush isn't worried about what us Barn-to-wire crew is doing...lmao!

ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2008, 02:12:35 PM »

They aren't gonna get "wacked" by YOU, though, right?

If I had a son that died in Iraq and some ***hole held a sign up that said, "He deserved to die, may he rot in hell" I'd kill the mother ***!

ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2008, 02:15:06 PM »

How do you define "mainstream Americans"? That should a challenge for you.

Apple Pie, Fireworks, In God We Trust, Man & Wife, Patriotism, Family Values, and freedom with less Government. 

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2008, 02:38:26 PM »

Clockerterry, through profiling or suspicion, I think the Government should be able to wiretap those suspected of a possible terrorist attack.

They should be able to do it if they get a proper court order, just like domestic wire-tapping.

Those articles you posted are crap.

That's your opinion, of course, and I think your opinion is crap.

I don't ever make any overseas calls, but if I did, I don't like the idea of some little government pervert listening in to my private conversation. The government should never be able to overturn your Constitutional rights without due process.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2008, 03:06:22 PM »

Apple Pie, Fireworks, In God We Trust, Man & Wife, Patriotism, Family Values, and freedom with less Government. 

Except more government intrusion into the lives of people we might not trust due to their color, religion, or middle name. Even if it means we have to give up our own rights and freedoms.

"Those that would sacrifice Freedom for Security deserve neither." 
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: