Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 02:10:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O/T LIBERAL LOONEY POLITICS  (Read 5152 times)
NIATROSS

« on: July 19, 2008, 12:51:23 AM »

Maybe it's just me that thinks it's incredibly looney that the liberal loons would compare the accident that LAURA BUSH was involved in that resulted in a death and compared it to the accident and disappearance for hrs of TED KENNEDY in the death of Mary Jo Kopecne.

I wonder if they will also tell us that the deaths caused by JOHN WAYNE GACY are similar to the people JOHN WAYNE killed in the movies.

In any case please comment here and let me know what you think in case it's just me.

The votes of the liberal lunatics who first brought it up won't count.
Report to moderator   Logged
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 02:13:59 AM »

What accident?

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
Moon

My new motto: Remain Vertical!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 02:22:49 AM »

Your best bet is to put Niatross on ignore
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 03:47:06 AM »

What accident?

Knowitall,

Moonie had made mention to a 1963 car accident in Midland, Texas when Laura Bush, then Laura Welch, a high school senior was driving a car, ran a stop sign, struck another car and that driver, a student at her school, died.

The police officer who wrote the report documented two contributing factors to the accident. Both against Mrs. Bush. One was for running the stop. The other is illegible. There was no alcohol involved and it was ruled an accident.

Lefties have wondered why Mrs Bush was not given a traffic ticket and then subsequently arrested and executed ... I am using dry humor there but you get the point.

Now I am going to take a wild guess and say that Moonie and probably a couple of our Leftie friends are going to make Mrs Bush out to be a cold blooded murderer, make it worse then what Teddy Kennedy did or make her out to be a modern day Hitler who used cars instead of large fire chambers.

I will also guess they will try to use their version of legal mumbo-jumbo and while I am not a lawyer nor do I know 1963 Midland, Texas, I do have a decade of working in insurance and investigating accidents and boy I cant wait for them to get stupid on this one.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
NIATROSS

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 10:02:23 AM »

Your best bet is to put Niatross on ignore

This coming from a documented idiot liar whose word is worthless.He said he was putting me on ignore I guess he is nothing but a liar.
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 10:07:41 AM »

Ted Kennedy drove a car off a bridge (while drunk) and the passenger in the vehicle was left to die! She was under water and abandoned by Red Nosed Ted. He left the scene for 8 hours and then called the police! This guy is a Senator? His policies are crap but he's also a PIECE OF SHIAT! When he endorsed Barak, that was good for Republicans. He is a Cancer (no pun intended) and he is the White Jesse Jackson of the Democrats.

ZENYATTA THE GREAT! NOT RA!
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 10:41:02 AM »

That is absolutely one of the most disgusting things I have ever read. Here's a man, fighting for his life, a man who could have gone the George W Bush way and just supported his rich friends, but chose a life of service to America. And now, when he's down, we have people like ChiTownSteve, who, as far as I know, has done NOTHING for anybody but himself, a big war-monger, but did he actually enlist? Of course not.

And what he is doing? He calling Ted Kennedy a piece of Shiat! And mocking his cancer. Well, I hope you don't get cancer, Steve. I have no hope that you will help anybody but yourself, but I do hope that if someday, something bad happens to you, there isn't anybody making fun of it and calling you names and a piece of shiat.

I hope you are proud. I hope all of you are proud.
NIATROSS

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2008, 10:56:00 AM »

No the most disgusting thing is the way MOONEY made light of the way Kopecne died.Left to die if not already dead under water for 8 hrs while TED KENNEDY make sure he was taken care of.Ted Kennedy has lived a long life thanks to his bootlegging father yet did not have the decency to care of MARY JO just left her to rot down in the water.Typical behaviour from the Kennedy clan.Rape here murder there The Kennedy's get off because they take care of their rich friends and are taken care of in return just as you claim BUSH  does.

I HOPE YOU ARE PROUD OF THE WAY YOU SHIAT ON MARY JO'S MEMORY !
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2008, 11:43:11 AM »

Now I am going to take a wild guess and say that Moonie and probably a couple of our Leftie friends are going to make Mrs Bush out to be a cold blooded murderer, make it worse then what Teddy Kennedy did or make her out to be a modern day Hitler who used cars instead of large fire chambers.

I will also guess they will try to use their version of legal mumbo-jumbo and while I am not a lawyer nor do I know 1963 Midland, Texas, I do have a decade of working in insurance and investigating accidents and boy I cant wait for them to get stupid on this one.

Are you saying that a decade of working in insurance and investigating accidents provides insight into the debating inclinations of "Leftie friends?"

If so, I guess that makes sense. After all, a tragic teenage accident is to, say, foreign policy as political views are to, say, determining fault in an auto accident.

I hope no one takes your bait.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 01:46:17 PM »

Are you saying that a decade of working in insurance and investigating accidents provides insight into the debating inclinations of "Leftie friends?"

If so, I guess that makes sense. After all, a tragic teenage accident is to, say, foreign policy as political views are to, say, determining fault in an auto accident.

I hope no one takes your bait.

No lol.

Lefty Loonies in of themselves are accidents. Some may have been dropped on their head. Many while doing impressions of the Three Stooges used real hammers and frying pans. Some because of tainted breast milk.

I though was talking about my experience investigating car accidents.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2008, 01:52:31 PM »

That is absolutely one of the most disgusting things I have ever read. Here's a man, fighting for his life, a man who could have gone the George W Bush way and just supported his rich friends, but chose a life of service to America. And now, when he's down, we have people like ChiTownSteve, who, as far as I know, has done NOTHING for anybody but himself, a big war-monger, but did he actually enlist? Of course not.

And what he is doing? He calling Ted Kennedy a piece of Shiat! And mocking his cancer. Well, I hope you don't get cancer, Steve. I have no hope that you will help anybody but yourself, but I do hope that if someday, something bad happens to you, there isn't anybody making fun of it and calling you names and a piece of shiat.

I dont agree with Chitownsteve calling Ted Kennedy a cancer. It was an improper use of words and wrong. I do not have one good single thing to say about Ted Kennedy's career and his politics but with the end of his life apparently near, we should refrain from the personal attacks like that.

That said though, your post here ain't no better.

ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2008, 02:22:34 PM »

I AM VERY PROUD!  thumbs up

I HATE TED KENNEDY. HE IS A BAD PERSON.

I also said, "No pun intended" as well. He should rot in hell anyway though.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 02:25:05 PM by ChitownSteve75 » Report to moderator   Logged

Moon

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2008, 03:32:07 PM »

I AM VERY PROUD!  thumbs up

I HATE TED KENNEDY. HE IS A BAD PERSON.

I also said, "No pun intended" as well. He should rot in hell anyway though.

Now he compounds it. Is this what the Party of Lincoln has become? A bunch of slanderers and liars? It's embarrassing. No wonder the nation has turned against you.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2008, 03:44:20 PM »

I dont agree with Chitownsteve calling Ted Kennedy a cancer. It was an improper use of words and wrong. I do not have one good single thing to say about Ted Kennedy's career and his politics but with the end of his life apparently near, we should refrain from the personal attacks like that.

That said though, your post here ain't no better.

But YOUR post up above was worse than mine. How do you reconcile that?
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2008, 04:51:03 PM »

But YOUR post up above was worse than mine. How do you reconcile that?

And do tell just how my post is worse?

Moon

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008, 05:46:52 PM »

How is my post bad?

You accused me of saying that Laura Bush was a cold blooded murderer, which I did not and I didn't even hint at it. Just ANOTHER cheap shot that accomplishes NOTHING and just shows how desperate the GOP is.

Although, maybe not. Even when things are going well for the GOP, it's one cheap shot after another.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 06:03:03 PM by Moon » Report to moderator   Logged
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008, 08:44:26 PM »

By saying that he could have gone "The George W Bush Way"?

By that I hope you mean a successful 2-term President.

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2008, 10:37:30 PM »

You know, no one ever did answer my question. What did the official report about the Kennedy incident say?
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2008, 10:38:49 PM »

You know, no one ever did answer my question. What did the official report about the Kennedy incident say?

One shooter
He was inb the Texas Schoolbook Depository

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2008, 10:45:53 PM »

One shooter
He was inb the Texas Schoolbook Depository

Clever.  geezer

Though, I can't help noticing a pattern here. When I asked what was the official report on the Ted Kennedy/Kopechne incident, the right wing went silent. Come on, you always throw the "official" report about Cheney out there as gospel, and the "official" report on Laura Bush, let's all go with the "official" report on Ted Kennedy. It's only fair. What was it? You must know it by heart.
NIATROSS

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2008, 10:54:29 PM »

Clever.  geezer

Though, I can't help noticing a pattern here. When I asked what was the official report on the Ted Kennedy/Kopechne incident, the right wing went silent. Come on, you always throw the "official" report about Cheney out there as gospel, and the "official" report on Laura Bush, let's all go with the "official" report on Ted Kennedy. It's only fair. What was it? You must know it by heart.

Clever on your part,you wait a whole 7 mins. before you criticize  the right wing for being silent.

Report or no report KENNEDY left the woman alone to die alone and did nothing for 8 hrs.Is there any report that disputes that fact ? The GOOD LORD will decide if he has done enough to make upo for the wrong he did involving Kopecne.

Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2008, 10:59:50 PM »

Clever.  geezer

I havent ignored the reports. Neither will show criminal charges. Times are different now but I will tell you from my professional experiences, the civil suit against Teddy Kennedy is more interesting to file then the one against Laura Welch.

ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2008, 09:51:01 AM »

Liberal Loons. That's the problem. They back Murderers like Red Nosed Ted. Nice Job Moon! The country is split in half because all the Secular Progressives back up murdering democrats. Since when did Abortion & Gay rights become a Democrat platform. Both are morally wrong and for the last 30 years YOUR party has been out of touch with REAL people. Ted Kennedy, Jesse Jackson, John Kerry, Al Sharpton, Al Gore, Howard Dean, Wesley Clark, the list goes on! These people are "out of touch". Barak Obama is the scariest of them all because he has a Cult following.

The Clintons sing in a choir compared to this list of Loons!

Moon

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2008, 09:56:08 AM »

Liberal Loons. That's the problem. They back Murderers like Red Nosed Ted. Nice Job Moon! The country is split in half because all the Secular Progressives back up murdering democrats. Since when did Abortion & Gay rights become a Democrat platform. Both are morally wrong and for the last 30 years YOUR party has been out of touch with REAL people. Ted Kennedy, Jesse Jackson, John Kerry, Al Sharpton, Al Gore, Howard Dean, Wesley Clark, the list goes on! These people are "out of touch". Barak Obama is the scariest of them all because he has a Cult following.

The Clintons sing in a choir compared to this list of Loons!

Here he is, again. Have you no shame? Just one lie after another. And not to make a point of some kind, just for the sadistic pleasure of calling a man who got a standing ovation and is battling cancer a murderer.

This is just sick and I hope you are proud.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 09:58:48 AM by Moon » Report to moderator   Logged
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2008, 09:57:16 AM »

By saying that he could have gone "The George W Bush Way"?

By that I hope you mean a successful 2-term President.

How has Bush been successful? I keep asking in more political forums for someone to tell me one positive achievement by Bush and nobody can.

And by "go the George W Bush way", I meant think only of yourself and your rich friends. Mostly oil men.
Pages: 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: