Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 23, 2014, 06:18:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What a sad article and what a tough business  (Read 7023 times)
TC

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2006, 02:21:51 PM »

Great story even if made up.
What's a great story Rich ?  Is it me or is anyone else having trouble following your references today ?  It has to be the jet lag I'll tell you.  Oh, are you saying this Slew story is made up about a fight at Maywood last night ?  Were you there - if so give us details because you're an admitted small timer who doesn't even go live, so your inside info on what goes on in every part of the racetrack is indepth I'm certain.  Tell us what you saw, if anything - or are you just clowning around with the readers.   trotter  TC
Report to moderator   Logged
Richard Breth

« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2006, 02:26:31 PM »

What's a great story Rich ?  Is it me or is anyone else having trouble following your references today ?  It has to be the jet lag I'll tell you.  Oh, are you saying this Slew story is made up about a fight at Maywood last night ?

Story I quoted. Great story even if it is a made up story. True or not. Follow?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 02:29:12 PM by Richard Breth » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2006, 02:31:43 PM »

Now you are back the posts will be about new things. Las Vegas weather thats a new one. Keep those great subjects coming.

What should we talk about? The horrible card that Doc put together on Thursday night at Maywood? Or should we talk about your stupid topic asking people if racing should be cut back several days or even months? How many times do you want to discuss that stupid topic? Or, should we talk about Pat Berry coming back to Chicago where he can't win at either. Or, should we talk about PAUL B. meeting goofs at Maywood? HEY PAUL B. DID YOU EVER HEAR THE TERM " ASSAULT AND BATTERY"? Or, should we talk about Gale Smith and his cell phone? Great topic! Or, should we talk about " how to spot a fixed race "? Just keep your eye on Tony Morgan and you'll spot a few fixed races. Or, should we talk about the newest juiceman in town Andrew Robinson and how bad he smells according to some of the posters on this forum?

Since Chicago racing has gone into the dumps and there are no good horses to talk about I think we should start talking about t-bred capping contests in Vegas that Joe Krustifek attends. Do you like that subject?

« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 02:34:56 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
Richard Breth

« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2006, 02:37:32 PM »

What should we talk about? The horrible card that Doc put together on Thursday night at Maywood? Or should we talk about your stupid topic asking people if racing should be cut back several days or even months? How many times do you want to discuss that stupid topic? Or, should we talk about Pat Berry coming back tho Chicago where he can't win at either. Or, should we talk about Joe B. meeting goofs at Maywood? HEY JOE B. DID YOU EVER HEAR THE TERM " ASSAULT AND BATTERY"? Or, should we talk about Gale Smith and his cell phone? Great topic! Or, should we talk about " how to spot a fixed race "? Just keep your eye on Tony Morgan and you'll spot a few fixed races. Or, should we talk about the newest juiceman in town Andrew Robinson and how bad he smells according to some of the posters on this forum?

Sounds like a usual day of your posts. If you want to talk about tbreds contests do it. It would be some thing new from you any ways. Other idea if you cant think any thing new is shut up to let other people talk.
Dan Nance

« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2006, 02:43:21 PM »

Sounds like a usual day of your posts. If you want to talk about tbreds contests do it. It would be some thing new from you any ways. Other idea if you cant think any thing new is shut up to let other people talk.

Where were you at the past 2 days when you saw that TC, Joe D. and myself were not posting? Now you come back as soon as we show up. Would you go away for good if the 3 of us were to not post anymore? Or, would you follow us to a new forum if we were there?
Richard Breth

« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2006, 02:47:44 PM »

Where were you at the past 2 days when you saw that TC, Joe D. and myself were not posting? Now you come back as soon as we show up. Would you go away for good if the 3 of us were to not post anymore? Or, would you follow us to a new forum if we were there?

Posted every day but not yesterday I was down town. When you werent here there was 95% less stupidity to counter thats one reason for less posts.

Hoped you found a new forum. An other hope dashed. knew you would be back like I said.
Dan Nance

« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2006, 02:55:40 PM »

Posted every day but not yesterday I was down town. When you werent here there was 95% less stupidity to counter thats one reason for less posts.

Hoped you found a new forum. An other hope dashed. knew you would be back like I said.

What you need to do is find a new forum for part time bettors and t-bred contest capping experts. That would be right up your alley.   
off stride

« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2006, 02:59:29 PM »

alas..everything is back to normal..time..wounds all heels
Richard Breth

« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2006, 03:02:46 PM »

What you need to do is find a new forum for part time bettors and t-bred contest capping experts. That would be right up your alley.   

This forum is O.K. for me untill the lady that owns it tells me to leave. You have run of it for the rest of the week end I have to go. Try and post some thing new so thers some intersting reading Monday. Not about Dan Nance neither.

Paul B.

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2006, 03:06:03 PM »

nace go away nobody missed any of u guys.  richeard breath is the best poster on the forum.  go ahead and fill up another empty jug of water so you have something to drink out in vegas becauz pretty soon lioke richard said, you'' die of thirst and i hope its tomorrow morning. so *** all of you motha ***!!!! thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
Dan Nance

« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2006, 03:17:19 PM »

nace go away nobody missed any of u guys.  richeard breath is the best poster on the forum.  go ahead and fill up another empty jug of water so you have something to drink out in vegas becauz pretty soon lioke richard said, you'' die of thirst and i hope its tomorrow morning. so *** all of you motha ***!!!! thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

The only person that will be going away is you, pal. Paul B. Joe B. and all the B's will be history sooner or later just like many of the goofs from the past. I'm sure you are just one of those goofs from the past who is posting under your new found name Paul (the goof) B. Go sell your " wolf tickets " to someone else, pal.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2006, 04:35:18 PM »

This forum is O.K. for me untill the lady that owns it tells me to leave. You have run of it for the rest of the week end I have to go. Try and post some thing new so thers some intersting reading Monday. Not about Dan Nance neither.

Rich, have a wonderful weekend.  I hope you and  Mandy have a romantic getaway planned.  Roses are NOT a cliche as you might have heard.  Sorry you had to suspend operations at the other website, but unless you're going to have a heavy  Mike A. content influence(since HE knows what he's talking about), you and the Maven just can't cut it as webhosts, much less handicappers, I'm afraid.   trotter  TC  P.S. Since you and Janine are sooooooo close, please wish her a Happy Valentine's Day from me also.  Dan, Joe D., EW, NJ horseman, and myself promise not to go out all at once anymore and leave the forum to you.  It seems as I catch up that even esteemed posters like Off Stride, Armonsol, and emp slowed a bit for the week.  Hope the extra work keeping all the readers informed in Chicagoland and at the farms in NJ wasn't too taxing on you.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 05:01:43 PM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
HANK3849

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2006, 07:39:42 PM »

Wow I'm out of breath from reading 5 pages of garbage. When I go to the track and see some of the people out there I think they look ignorant and stupid. After reading these posts i can add arrogant to ignorant and stupid.
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2006, 02:58:34 AM »

I do miss Interested Observer ( my idol ). I hope he's well and healthy.

Hello Dan...  Grin

I'm well and "healthy as a horse"... but not one that races in Illinois... none of those are too healthy...  Roll Eyes

I'm glad I'm your idol...  Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: