Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 20, 2014, 03:58:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What a sad article and what a tough business  (Read 6958 times)
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2006, 12:39:23 AM »

hey trotter1- why don't you come over to oak brook tonight or maywood tomorrow and call me an idiot to my face big guy.  Then I will have a good reason to smash an ashtray in your f***ing ugly face tough guy. whats wrong- you don't like getting quoted do you?  All of that big talk is coming right back to bite you on your fat ass you bustout. Just come on over so we can handle this like men and I can knock your fat ass to the floor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where were you, Mr. ALL TALK AND NO ACTION?   I was waiting for you from 10:35pm-10:55pm at
Dennys like I said.  OF COURSE, Mr. Cape Crusader didn't show up to meet me. 

SUPERMAN is ALL TALK and NO ACTION.   What's your excuse, idiot??.

You talk a big game, tough guy.  Too bad you don't back it up, ***.

I see you never responded either to my post from 7pm tonight before I left for Oakbrook.

Report to moderator   Logged
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2006, 01:12:18 AM »

You didn't see me? Now at least I know who you are. This could be fun.
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2006, 01:26:26 AM »

You didn't see me? Now at least I know who you are. This could be fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly, I'm the guy who was waiting outside to meet you.  Hopefully you got a GREAT look while
you either drove by or was hiding in the bushes.  NEXT time, why don't you actually walk up to me
and introduce yourself instead of hiding--that IS what you wanted right?

So tell me, you asked me to meet you, I told you where I would be, I waited for you exactly when
and where I said I would be--you IMPLY that you saw me BUT.......for some reason you didn't
introduce yourself?   Why was that Superman (pehaps I looked a LITTLE different than you
thought?).    Hmmmm......I was REALLY looking forward to saying hello to you this evening. 

So, now explain to everyone on the board why you didn't come up to me tonight.  Also, you still
have not responded to my earlier request for your real name, Superman.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2006, 01:33:35 AM »

Nice try you fraud. You are getting the ignore button. thumbs down thumbs down
off stride

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2006, 07:53:27 AM »

damn.. all this time i was waiting for the blow by blow description...oops blow by blow...must have gotten you 2 cornfused with richard breath... in the words of sister emily litella....NEVER MIND

to see a real fight .. as in hockey ..click on link below..

http://www.filecabi.net/video/bonvie-vandenbush.html

« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 09:40:27 AM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
HANK3849

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2006, 10:03:13 AM »

Thanks off stride. Great hockey fight and good site. At least those 2 guys back up their words. It just proves my theory that there are more ***hole in 12 square feet of a racstrack than in Iran.
realdeal

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2006, 04:39:13 PM »

TALK ABOUT THE FAKE STORIES! i SAT IN THE OTB PARKING LOT FOR 45 MINUTES LAST NIGHT LOOKING FOR A SMEELY BUSTOUT NO-TRAINING MORON NAMED TROTTER OR TROTTER1 AND COULDNT SMELL ONE. I SNIFFED AS HARD AS LEDFORD DOES ON GOOD PERUVIAN FLAKE AND STILL COULDNT SMELL THAT HILLBILLY WITH ALL MY MIGHT. THEN THIOS *** HAS THE NERVE TO COME OPN HERE AND SAY HE WAS THERE. BE AT FAVORITES AT MAYWOOD TONIGHT HERO AND YOULL GET WHAT YOURE LOOKING FOR. ASK  THE BARTENDER FOR THE REAL DEAL(TONY). HOPE YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF GRAVEL CHAMP! GRAVEL AND TEETH.---------------------------------LONG LIVE GOOD POSTERS LIKE SUPERMAN AND RICHARD BRETH AND TERRY HUNT! THEY KNOW THE SCORE AND DUMMIE TRASH HEAPS LIKE TROTTER ARE STUCK IN 2 CLAIMERS AT LEBANON WITH ALL THE OTHER MAGGOTS. TONY ALIAS THE REAL DEAL
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2006, 04:52:49 PM »

TALK ABOUT THE FAKE STORIES! i SAT IN THE OTB PARKING LOT FOR 45 MINUTES LAST NIGHT LOOKING FOR A SMEELY BUSTOUT NO-TRAINING MORON NAMED TROTTER OR TROTTER1 AND COULDNT SMELL ONE. I SNIFFED AS HARD AS LEDFORD DOES ON GOOD PERUVIAN FLAKE AND STILL COULDNT SMELL THAT HILLBILLY WITH ALL MY MIGHT. THEN THIOS *** HAS THE NERVE TO COME OPN HERE AND SAY HE WAS THERE. BE AT FAVORITES AT MAYWOOD TONIGHT HERO AND YOULL GET WHAT YOURE LOOKING FOR. ASK  THE BARTENDER FOR THE REAL DEAL(TONY). HOPE YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF GRAVEL CHAMP! GRAVEL AND TEETH.---------------------------------LONG LIVE GOOD POSTERS LIKE SUPERMAN AND RICHARD BRETH AND TERRY HUNT! THEY KNOW THE SCORE AND DUMMIE TRASH HEAPS LIKE TROTTER ARE STUCK IN 2 CLAIMERS AT LEBANON WITH ALL THE OTHER MAGGOTS. TONY ALIAS THE REAL DEAL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a funny one.  We were wondering how Superman was going to try to save face when he didn't
show up!  GUESS WHO JUST SIGNED UP WITH BARN TO WIRE 10 MINUTES AGO AS A NEW USER??
That's right--REALDEAL

The funniest part about your pretend post is that you say you were in the OTB parking lot
for 45 minutes??  That's kind of odd because I told you (oops, I mean Superman) to meet me at
DENNY'S which is 1/2 block WEST of the OTB.   Oops, I guess Superman (I mean REALDEAL)
forgot to read the my LAST post again before he signed up as the new user, REALDEAL.

You are SO BUSTED and what a sad, sad, sad thing to have to do to try to save face.....
burton

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2006, 05:02:52 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a funny one.  We were wondering how Superman was going to try to save face when he didn't
show up!  GUESS WHO JUST SIGNED UP WITH BARN TO WIRE 10 MINUTES AGO AS A NEW USER??
That's right--REALDEAL

The funniest part about your pretend post is that you say you were in the OTB parking lot
for 45 minutes??  That's kind of odd because I told you (oops, I mean Superman) to meet me at
DENNY'S which is 1/2 block WEST of the OTB.   Oops, I guess Superman (I mean REALDEAL)
forgot to read the my LAST post again before he signed up as the new user, REALDEAL.

You are SO BUSTED and what a sad, sad, sad thing to have to do to try to save face.....

Another loud mouthed loser pulls another identity out of thin air.
Won't be the first and he won't be the last.
The Oakbrook OTB crowd is getting smaller and smaller.
People talk.
Will superman be "exposed" as he likes to say?
Just a matter of time.
abtruth

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2006, 05:09:40 PM »

paco and enricky says that the rumer by the granstand is that superman is big mitch or his brothers.im only saying that becuz they only had too carvesas each on sat and sun.they are good people and never hurt or stole or drool on white girls.im missing two posts on here never swore and always tell truth.please ask the man who owns this place to find those posts.oh and i talked to paul on the track and that scar on his head is longer then frankinstiens so who says he is hot must need lazure sergeries.my amy got into uva and must now win lots of races befour hoosier starts.i ligned up a shipper if i wantto race three or more on sat. were are all the good posters like edward nj horse tc dikuras and *** now.truth
Paul B.

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2006, 06:21:19 PM »

dude use the spell check.  if trotter wants a piece of me i will be at maywood tonight to.  i havent busted a budweiser bottle over a rednecks head in months. trotter with all of youir tuff talk stop by maywood tonight look me up and mention barn to wire for an extra punch in your face after the beer bottle smashes in your temple. bring it on trotter- im game!! come to think of it-bring superman with you because youll need all the *** help you can find when i drop all of your mother *** asses to the ground..
are u the same trotter 1 that said ryan anderson would never go by joe on million dollar bye?  guess what-now who is the real *** idiot trotter 1 thats who!!!

« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 06:43:32 PM by Paul B. » Report to moderator   Logged
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2006, 07:31:02 PM »

dude use the spell check.  if trotter wants a piece of me i will be at maywood tonight to.  i havent busted a budweiser bottle over a rednecks head in months. trotter with all of youir tuff talk stop by maywood tonight look me up and mention barn to wire for an extra punch in your face after the beer bottle smashes in your temple. bring it on trotter- im game!! come to think of it-bring superman with you because youll need all the *** help you can find when i drop all of your mother *** asses to the ground..
are u the same trotter 1 that said ryan anderson would never go by joe on million dollar bye?  guess what-now who is the real *** idiot trotter 1 thats who!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dude, I never even heard of you before.  Man, just 'cause I wanted to "introduce" myself to
SUPERMAN-a/k/a-REALDEAL, doesn't mean I want to mess everyone up--you sound TOO scary
for me anyway--I'm just a small guy--please don't hurt me.

Anyway, about Ryan and Joe--I already responded to that under the "PAT BERRY COMES HOME"
topic.  I had never seen it happen before--I didn't know if it had or not.  I also laughed
about it--the fact that it happened only about 90 minutes after I mentioned it.  See, I can
laugh about things--Just thinking about SUPERMAN a/k/a REALDEAL makes me laugh too!
icare

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2006, 08:54:57 PM »

paco and enricky says that the rumer by the granstand is that superman is big mitch or his brothers.im only saying that becuz they only had too carvesas each on sat and sun.they are good people and never hurt or stole or drool on white girls.im missing two posts on here never swore and always tell truth.please ask the man who owns this place to find those posts.oh and i talked to paul on the track and that scar on his head is longer then frankinstiens so who says he is hot must need lazure sergeries.my amy got into uva and must now win lots of races befour hoosier starts.i ligned up a shipper if i wantto race three or more on sat. were are all the good posters like edward nj horse tc dikuras and *** now.truth

no way is superman Mitch, Matt or Mike. Mitch an Mike are out east they both work superman is on here all day long.

you ask the guy your self about your post. I know you had a bunch of guys mad at you for bashing people that mess with no one.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2006, 10:35:02 PM »

Lots of MORONS on this site. Where does this trotter guy come-up with this stuff? He just makes up things all the time.  light bulb light bulb thumbs down

He is a real dreamer. geezer rat
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 10:38:50 PM by SUPERMAN » Report to moderator   Logged
slew

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2006, 12:40:40 PM »

did anybody else see the brawl at the Wood last night between Vampire Tony (realdeal) and Paul B. ? Security stepped in and separated them after a minute or so of half homo dancing rather than fighting. Duke and Bob says they are banned for 30 days even though Tony said Paul started it and was backed up by witnesses. To quote Jagger "Who is fighting and what for?". It seems that trotter person was a no show so they started in on each other. I left after the 8 th but Tommy said they did not keep it up. We all should not let anger over crud purse checks get the better of our senses if you ask me. George
Dan Nance

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2006, 01:24:10 PM »

did anybody else see the brawl at the Wood last night between Vampire Tony (realdeal) and Paul B. ? Security stepped in and separated them after a minute or so of half homo dancing rather than fighting. Duke and Bob says they are banned for 30 days even though Tony said Paul started it and was backed up by witnesses. To quote Jagger "Who is fighting and what for?". It seems that trotter person was a no show so they started in on each other. I left after the 8 th but Tommy said they did not keep it up. We all should not let anger over crud purse checks get the better of our senses if you ask me. George

Just one question? Who the hell is Paul B?
Richard Breth

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2006, 01:39:18 PM »

Great story even if made up.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2006, 02:12:06 PM »

Abtruth, are you sure you missed me ?  Haven't I told you to learn to use spell check at least 10 times before ?  Some of these malaprops are really annoying but I won't stifle your right to post.  UVA for your daughter huh...that apple fell from the tree, caught a cab, and left for Tasmania by the looks of your posts but I kinda missed the forum too.  I read a few posts from the road, but missed several donnybrooks it looks like.   trotter  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2006, 02:23:19 PM »

Abtruth, are you sure you missed me ?  Haven't I told you to learn to use spell check at least 10 times before ?  Some of these malaprops are really annoying but I won't stifle your right to post.  UVA for your daughter huh...that apple fell from the tree, caught a cab, and left for Tasmania by the looks of your posts but I kinda missed the forum too.  I read a few posts from the road, but missed several donnybrooks it looks like.   trotter  TC

TC

You, me and Joe D. didn't miss jackshit during our abstance for 5 days. The forum was boring and only a few goofs were posting and putting up boring topics.

Watch things pick right back up now that you, me and soon to be Joe D. starts posting again. Dick Breath was quiet for 2 days but as soon as you and me appear he comes right out of the woodwork.

I do miss Interested Observer ( my idol ). I hope he's well and healthy.

Janine can sit back and relax now that we are back. They tell me she was having a nervous breakdown worrying if you, me and Joe D. were going to boycott the forum.   
Richard Breth

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2006, 02:37:49 PM »

You, me and Joe D. didn't miss jackshit during our abstance for 5 days. The forum was boring and only a few goofs were posting and putting up boring topics.

To every one that posted while Dan and TC was with holding there immense wisdom from the forum. Thers what Dan thinks of you in black and white. Boring goofs posting jack shit posts.
Dan Nance

« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2006, 02:41:57 PM »

To every one that posted while Dan and TC was with holding there immense wisdom from the forum. Thers what Dan thinks of you in black and white. Boring goofs posting jack shit posts.

That's right!
Richard Breth

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2006, 02:46:41 PM »

That's right!

You have some credit for honesty any ways.
Dan Nance

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2006, 03:11:09 PM »

You have some credit for honesty any ways.

Take a look at the number of replies to the topics put up. 2,3,4 for most. Like I said, boring nonsense talk and the same things that were discussed 500 times in the past. 
TC

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2006, 03:12:19 PM »

Richard, I'm lost.  Please help.  Some of your posts aren't making sense to me.  I mean no offense, just am bewildered why you would state that I "withheld" my wisdom from the forum.  I only got glimpses of a few posts during meetings and personal visits while I was away.  I didn't belittle all the other posters, though honestly as I fully catch up the forum did seem to suffer without Mr. *** or Joe D or EW or NJ horseman.  After all, these people represent something like 25 % of all the total posts on this forum.  Anyhow, I know deep in your heart you welcome us all back and I'll tell you all about my trip as soon as things calm down here.   trotter  TC   P.S.  Don't you think telling the readers  that they are, and I quote, ..."boring goofs posting jack shit posts..." is a tad harsh ?  It's extreme, even for you to be so cruel to our fellow forum members.
Richard Breth

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2006, 03:13:55 PM »

Take a look at the number of replies to the topics put up. 2,3,4 for most. Like I said, boring nonsense talk and the same things that were discussed 500 times in the past. 

Now you are back the posts will be about new things. Las Vegas weather thats a new one. Keep those great subjects coming.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: