Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 02, 2014, 12:10:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What a sad article and what a tough business  (Read 6987 times)
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« on: February 03, 2006, 06:21:25 PM »

Whoever didn't see the article on Pat Berry coming back to Chicago, check it out below.  What a tough business this is.  Its why I got out.  And its sad because Pat who will turn 30, thats right the young age of 30, sounds burnt out and beat up.  Can all us old timers on here imagine saying that about the age of 30?

Pat Berry returning to Chicago
Friday, February 3, 2006 - from Meadowlands Media Relations

Driver Patrick Berry will celebrate his 30th birthday with three drives at the Meadowlands on Saturday night, and then pack his bags and head back to Chicago.

“It's not the worst place in the world to leave, certainly not the worst thing I've ever done,” said a frustrated Berry.  “Everyone has been good to me, and I was given a chance.  It's a nice place to race and live, but right now I haven't been doing any good lately.  I'm keeping the door open for coming back."

Berry’s efforts yielded $143,643 in purse money in January, driving both at Freehold and at the Meadowlands, and he came off his best season of $3,171,002 in 2005 with 324 wins in 3,300 drives.

Each of the last three years, he has improved with $2,653,297 in purses in 2004 and $1,678,860 in 2003.

He also made a dramatic statement one Sunday in February of 2005 when he won with three $60 horses on the same Meadowlands card.

"I did better here last year,” Berry noted.  “If Eric [Ledford] couldn't drive a horse, I'd get it.  I had some horses from Freehold that were live.  But lately, I haven't even been getting checks.  Since November I've been in a slump.  In the past, I'd just drive through them, but I don't see this changing anytime soon here.

"I need to get a foothold somewhere, to go somewhere where I can win races,” he said.  “I have this 'thing' about winning races.  My wife [Shannon] understands and is happy with whatever I do.  She's happy with me coming home.  It's a transitional time for me.  I can drive in Chicago, but there are a lot of short fields there too at Maywood and Balmoral.  Things are uncertain in Chicago right now.  I would like to find a place where I can win races and make money and stick there.

"I may do some construction work with my father,” he added.  “He freelances and trains a few.  Conceivably, I could do both.  I'm happy I made the move here last year.  There are just so many good drivers here at the Meadowlands. 

“I guess it's going to be an unusual birthday for me, and turning 30 isn't easy for me either,” Berry noted.  “It's like, ‘What is there left for me’ kind of thing.  But I'll work it out."

Report to moderator   Logged
RDUKE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 06:33:35 PM »

I agree, it is a sad article.  I like Pat and he has always come across as a stand-up guy in an industry where many of his similiar aged colleagues consume they're time thinking about how to beat the next drug test or cash a ticket.  I dont care if he has been on a cold streak or not, i hope he sticks it out and continues to represent this industry with integrity.  Don't forget he did sit behind My Boy David in some of his starts last year, so hopefully he can look forward to similiar live stake horses this summer.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 06:35:48 PM by RDUKE » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 06:38:45 PM »

Berry’s efforts yielded $143,643 in purse money in January, driving both at Freehold and at the Meadowlands.

Why is $7,182 a bad months work? That is what Pat made driving in January out there. How many people in this country make $7,182 on their jobs in one month? Most people would be thrilled to make that money each month. I don't think anyone should feel bad for a guy who made $7,182 last month. Wasn't he satisfied with that? It seems like these drivers aren't happy unless they are making millions. I realize that everyone wants to make as much as they can but come on $7,182 is not bad.

Sounds to me like he's more homesick then broke. When he gets back to Chicago and starts driving for those purses he'll wish he was back out east making that 7k a month.  
BIG FAN

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 06:45:37 PM »

I wish Patrick the best!He is a nice person and has given me a bunch of good drives..He will work through whatever he is going through and be back in the mix shortly!Dont give up it will get better!                             flag       
poconomike

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 07:13:36 PM »

I was thinking the same thing, Dan..PB is in a huge slump AND still earned over 7k for monthly income...lets see what he does in Illinois for a 31 day period....My contacts in the game have nothing but good things to say about PB..I guess he is homesick
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2006, 07:20:05 PM »

Why is $7,182 a bad months work? That is what Pat made driving in January out there. How many people in this country make $7,182 on their jobs in one month? Most people would be thrilled to make that money each month. I don't think anyone should feel bad for a guy who made $7,182 last month. Wasn't he satisfied with that? It seems like these drivers aren't happy unless they are making millions. I realize that everyone wants to make as much as they can but come on $7,182 is not bad.

Sounds to me like he's more homesick then broke. When he gets back to Chicago and starts driving for those purses he'll wish he was back out east making that 7k a month.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C'mon Dan.  The guy is traveling back and forth to Chicago.  Air fare costs $200-$300 each time,
He is paying to live in 2 places (his family in IL and his motel in NJ), he has to pay taxes on the
money--he's not seeing his family on a regular basis.  Take out paying for TWO  places to live,
Airfare back and forth about 8X per month, combined with the fact he doesn't BELIEVE in himself
right now, it's not going to work going up against the TOP drivers in the country and not having
anything even close to the top horses to drive along with his earnings being down 50% from a year ago.
That $7K for the month (gross) is probably about 1K (net) after deducting everything I mentioned.

Pat is young, he'll build his confidence back up here and can head back east in another year or two.
Idealtowne

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2006, 01:31:52 AM »

If pat is making over 7k why was he talking about going to help his father in his business for extra cash. I'm sure he has several expenses which we don't know about but thats still a nice income.
davenchop

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2006, 04:48:09 PM »

"I may do some construction work with my father,” he added

80-100k a year isnt enough for this guy?Huh

Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2006, 05:02:57 PM »

I heard through the grapevine that his uncle randy is thinking of making a move east after all this sucess he's had already this year.  Roll Eyes
                                                              trotter

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
potrasalve

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2006, 06:52:18 PM »

7,000 thousand a month is a lot of money if you have a normal overhead. But unforseen expenses in the racing business is what gets you. And that 7 grand is not guranteed.

Not knowing what your income will be is what wears you out. These drivers are a lot like salesman if they dont produce they dont eat. It's hard on a wife of a horseman or trainer the ups and downs of the industry destroy you.

Most of these drivers wifes long for a regular life and steady income. Tough Tough life. Sad
FIRST UP

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2006, 04:05:47 AM »

Pat is a good guy with a lot of talent. He will do fine in chicago. good luck!
PONYBOY

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2006, 12:04:20 PM »

DAN is right why would a guy be upset?
ther are so many people in our country who LOVE to make 7G's in a month.
swaymi

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2006, 05:52:23 PM »

ponyboy that is what he netted was seven thousand not what he made and who want to drive nothing but twnety and thirty to ones every night it amazing how people always forget when a guy is down last year it was pat this pat that now rick dane wont even drive pat kokinos wont let pat drive monterrey even though he won in 150 with her at bal rucker and erv wont even use him he won some races for both guys at hawthorne and at duqouin state fair bal maywood but they wont let him drive at the big m guys like  croghan let hm drive the thirty to ones but wont let him drive the live horse i would leave to its part of the business when someone is haveing a bad go people wont use them just ask sammy when he was hot people used him as soon as he got cold no one would use him and that he is hot people use him again  no one stays loyal anymore
VicD

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2006, 11:34:49 AM »

Why is this so sad???
He is making a living, it could be better but it could be a lot worse....
I sounds to me like he thinks he should be doing an awful lot better than he is...
I think he produces pretty much what his talent allows him to produce......
 He is way too aggressive when he should be patient, and vice versa...
It isn't that this guy has gotten a lot of bad breaks and is really talented...
He is an ordinary driver who is trying to make it in the big time and isn't...
He leaves M1 as a 2.3% driver this year... I think he is better than that, but not by much...
I am sure he is a nice guy, but maybe 7K/month is all he is good for, which isn't that bad for most people....
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2006, 11:59:25 AM »

DAN is right why would a guy be upset?
ther are so many people in our country who LOVE to make 7G's in a month.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you understand things like expenses?  Paying double rent for two places to live?
Not seeing your kids because you're racing in another state, paying 35% taxes on the
$7000.?, Spending $1000+/month on Airfare EACH month to get back and forth to
Chicago?  Still sound like alot?  How about paying huge tolls in New York/New Jersey every
time you're going from the Meadlowlands to Freehold to race?   He's not getting the
drives on good horses and it's a vicious circle--few wins--fewer good horses to drive.
Fewer good horses to drive--fewer wins.  He's doing the right thing for himself and
his family right now.   He doesn't have the luxury of an Eric Ledford to be driving ALL
of his dad's hot horses.
race track phil

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2006, 12:38:21 PM »

pat berry is doing the right thing coming home .  chances are he will get better drives and he 's not driving against guys like sears ,miller, pierce every race . pat berry has improved but he still is'nt big m material . at the big m he was to eager to win a race and made a lot of bad decisions . he can win his share of races in chicago and be with his family every night . I'm sure that will even help his driving and attitude .                  RTP
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2006, 01:59:29 PM »

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   He's not getting the
drives on good horses and it's a vicious circle--few wins--fewer good horses to drive.
Fewer good horses to drive--fewer wins. 

Hey trotter1- I disagree with you buddy.  Pat is a good guy but he should have stayed at the Big M because good horses are a dime a dozen.  There is enough good horses for everyone being that they are a dime a dozen.  Remember, you said that good horses are a dime a dozen at the Big M so there shoud be plenty to go around, even plenty for Pat to drive too there are so many.  Still feel that way or are you gonna admit to blowing smoke up our asses?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 02:03:27 PM by SUPERMAN » Report to moderator   Logged
HORSEMON

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2006, 02:19:46 PM »

Maybe he should stay in one state.
he don't have to come back here on mondays and tuesdays.
owners want results.horses aren't cheap.!!
he drives a horse five or six starts.no money.
roth puts cambel up and the horse runs off.
dane gave him every chance in the world.
he can't cut it out there!! is a trainer suppose keep useing somebody beacause
they feel sorry for them?feeling sorry doesn't pay the bills.Sorry your horse
didn't race good.but i felt sorry for pat.
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2006, 03:56:04 PM »

Hey trotter1- I disagree with you buddy.  Pat is a good guy but he should have stayed at the Big M because good horses are a dime a dozen.  There is enough good horses for everyone being that they are a dime a dozen.  Remember, you said that good horses are a dime a dozen at the Big M so there shoud be plenty to go around, even plenty for Pat to drive too there are so many.  Still feel that way or are you gonna admit to blowing smoke up our asses?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny, I guess if you can't be right about your DREAM of a horse, John Drew, you can try to have my comments fit some other completely different topic.  You're just so darn sensitive aren't you.?  Unfortunately, little man, you've got this one wrong as well.   Fist of all, idiot, with your little DREAM horse my comment was regarding
4 YEAR OLDS at the Meadowlands that are very good.  Remember, idiot?   4 YEAR OLD horses (like your
little DREAMBOAT of a horse).  For the 20th time, idiot, 4 YEAR OLD horses with a lot of potential at the
Meadowlands (like your DREAMBOAT) are a dime a dozen. 

Nothing has changed idiot, sorry--but nice try.

So, idiot, I suppose if Pat Berry stays in NJ and they write races for 4 YEAR OLD (colt/gelding) about 7X per
night, yeah, there would be a LOT of good horses for Berry to drive.  But, my little dreamer of Superheros,
they just don't do that because JOHN DREW is so powerful, he would probably enter EVERY race
(even 7X a night) and just destroy his 4 year old competion, right?

Oh yeah, idiot, the point of the whole matter is that BECAUSE the competiton is so good at the Meadlowlands
(you see, thee of little brain) THAT is why Pat Berry is not doing well.  He's racing up against the BEST horses
(get it--this is where the dime a dozen comment comes in.  As in "there are SO MANY good horses at the
Meadowlands, a good horse is a "dime a dozen" there") 

Maybe after you try to think REAL HARD about this you'll begin to understand the comment.  I won't hold
my breath though......I know how angry you get and how difficult it is to process information for you.

Were you born a bitter, idiot or did it just happen over the years?
Petro

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2006, 04:08:45 PM »

Trotter,

I think you need anger management classes!!!!
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2006, 04:40:12 PM »

Trotter,

I think you need anger management classes!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I guess we all do once in awhile.  By the way, you always seem to post exactly
the same time as your buddy SUPERMAN.   Coincidence?
Petro

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2006, 05:27:06 PM »

No Trotter,

I have no idea who superman is and by the way I would not post under two names, that stupid!!!
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2006, 07:30:23 PM »

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny, I guess if you can't be right about your DREAM of a horse, John Drew, you can try to have my comments fit some other completely different topic.  You're just so darn sensitive aren't you.?  Unfortunately, little man, you've got this one wrong as well.   Fist of all, idiot, with your little DREAM horse my comment was regarding
4 YEAR OLDS at the Meadowlands that are very good.  Remember, idiot?   4 YEAR OLD horses (like your
little DREAMBOAT of a horse).  For the 20th time, idiot, 4 YEAR OLD horses with a lot of potential at the
Meadowlands (like your DREAMBOAT) are a dime a dozen. 

Nothing has changed idiot, sorry--but nice try.

So, idiot, I suppose if Pat Berry stays in NJ and they write races for 4 YEAR OLD (colt/gelding) about 7X per
night, yeah, there would be a LOT of good horses for Berry to drive.  But, my little dreamer of Superheros,
they just don't do that because JOHN DREW is so powerful, he would probably enter EVERY race
(even 7X a night) and just destroy his 4 year old competion, right?

Oh yeah, idiot, the point of the whole matter is that BECAUSE the competiton is so good at the Meadlowlands
(you see, thee of little brain) THAT is why Pat Berry is not doing well.  He's racing up against the BEST horses
(get it--this is where the dime a dozen comment comes in.  As in "there are SO MANY good horses at the
Meadowlands, a good horse is a "dime a dozen" there") 

Maybe after you try to think REAL HARD about this you'll begin to understand the comment.  I won't hold
my breath though......I know how angry you get and how difficult it is to process information for you.

Were you born a bitter, idiot or did it just happen over the years?

Trotter your funny!!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 05:22:38 PM by SUPERMAN » Report to moderator   Logged
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2006, 08:02:36 PM »

hey trotter1- why don't you come over to oak brook tonight or maywood tomorrow and call me an idiot to my face big guy.  Then I will have a good reason to smash an ashtray in your *** ugly face tough guy. whats wrong- you don't like getting quoted do you?  All of that big talk is coming right back to bite you on your fat ass you bustout. Just come on over so we can handle this like men and I can knock your fat ass to the floor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.k.  That sounds good, Cape Crusader.  But oh, let's see....with my "*** ugly face" and my "fat ass",
along with being a "bustout" Maywood and Oakbrook won't even let me in!

You can wait outside for me at OakBrook though tonight.  How about after the 10th race at Balmoral?
Sound good?  Oh, don't forget to respond--all the posters are watching...You can wait right outside the Denny's front door just west of the OTB.  You should probably bring
a change of clothes too............just a suggestion.  So.....what's your real name, tough guy?
I dare you to say, tough guy?  Or are you not that tough?
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2006, 08:08:25 PM »

I'm on my way west, Superman
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2006, 12:39:23 AM »

hey trotter1- why don't you come over to oak brook tonight or maywood tomorrow and call me an idiot to my face big guy.  Then I will have a good reason to smash an ashtray in your f***ing ugly face tough guy. whats wrong- you don't like getting quoted do you?  All of that big talk is coming right back to bite you on your fat ass you bustout. Just come on over so we can handle this like men and I can knock your fat ass to the floor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where were you, Mr. ALL TALK AND NO ACTION?   I was waiting for you from 10:35pm-10:55pm at
Dennys like I said.  OF COURSE, Mr. Cape Crusader didn't show up to meet me. 

SUPERMAN is ALL TALK and NO ACTION.   What's your excuse, idiot??.

You talk a big game, tough guy.  Too bad you don't back it up, ***.

I see you never responded either to my post from 7pm tonight before I left for Oakbrook.

SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2006, 01:12:18 AM »

You didn't see me? Now at least I know who you are. This could be fun.
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2006, 01:26:26 AM »

You didn't see me? Now at least I know who you are. This could be fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly, I'm the guy who was waiting outside to meet you.  Hopefully you got a GREAT look while
you either drove by or was hiding in the bushes.  NEXT time, why don't you actually walk up to me
and introduce yourself instead of hiding--that IS what you wanted right?

So tell me, you asked me to meet you, I told you where I would be, I waited for you exactly when
and where I said I would be--you IMPLY that you saw me BUT.......for some reason you didn't
introduce yourself?   Why was that Superman (pehaps I looked a LITTLE different than you
thought?).    Hmmmm......I was REALLY looking forward to saying hello to you this evening. 

So, now explain to everyone on the board why you didn't come up to me tonight.  Also, you still
have not responded to my earlier request for your real name, Superman.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2006, 01:33:35 AM »

Nice try you fraud. You are getting the ignore button. thumbs down thumbs down
off stride

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2006, 07:53:27 AM »

damn.. all this time i was waiting for the blow by blow description...oops blow by blow...must have gotten you 2 cornfused with richard breath... in the words of sister emily litella....NEVER MIND

to see a real fight .. as in hockey ..click on link below..

http://www.filecabi.net/video/bonvie-vandenbush.html

« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 09:40:27 AM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
HANK3849

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2006, 10:03:13 AM »

Thanks off stride. Great hockey fight and good site. At least those 2 guys back up their words. It just proves my theory that there are more ***hole in 12 square feet of a racstrack than in Iran.
realdeal

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2006, 04:39:13 PM »

TALK ABOUT THE FAKE STORIES! i SAT IN THE OTB PARKING LOT FOR 45 MINUTES LAST NIGHT LOOKING FOR A SMEELY BUSTOUT NO-TRAINING MORON NAMED TROTTER OR TROTTER1 AND COULDNT SMELL ONE. I SNIFFED AS HARD AS LEDFORD DOES ON GOOD PERUVIAN FLAKE AND STILL COULDNT SMELL THAT HILLBILLY WITH ALL MY MIGHT. THEN THIOS *** HAS THE NERVE TO COME OPN HERE AND SAY HE WAS THERE. BE AT FAVORITES AT MAYWOOD TONIGHT HERO AND YOULL GET WHAT YOURE LOOKING FOR. ASK  THE BARTENDER FOR THE REAL DEAL(TONY). HOPE YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF GRAVEL CHAMP! GRAVEL AND TEETH.---------------------------------LONG LIVE GOOD POSTERS LIKE SUPERMAN AND RICHARD BRETH AND TERRY HUNT! THEY KNOW THE SCORE AND DUMMIE TRASH HEAPS LIKE TROTTER ARE STUCK IN 2 CLAIMERS AT LEBANON WITH ALL THE OTHER MAGGOTS. TONY ALIAS THE REAL DEAL
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2006, 04:52:49 PM »

TALK ABOUT THE FAKE STORIES! i SAT IN THE OTB PARKING LOT FOR 45 MINUTES LAST NIGHT LOOKING FOR A SMEELY BUSTOUT NO-TRAINING MORON NAMED TROTTER OR TROTTER1 AND COULDNT SMELL ONE. I SNIFFED AS HARD AS LEDFORD DOES ON GOOD PERUVIAN FLAKE AND STILL COULDNT SMELL THAT HILLBILLY WITH ALL MY MIGHT. THEN THIOS *** HAS THE NERVE TO COME OPN HERE AND SAY HE WAS THERE. BE AT FAVORITES AT MAYWOOD TONIGHT HERO AND YOULL GET WHAT YOURE LOOKING FOR. ASK  THE BARTENDER FOR THE REAL DEAL(TONY). HOPE YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF GRAVEL CHAMP! GRAVEL AND TEETH.---------------------------------LONG LIVE GOOD POSTERS LIKE SUPERMAN AND RICHARD BRETH AND TERRY HUNT! THEY KNOW THE SCORE AND DUMMIE TRASH HEAPS LIKE TROTTER ARE STUCK IN 2 CLAIMERS AT LEBANON WITH ALL THE OTHER MAGGOTS. TONY ALIAS THE REAL DEAL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a funny one.  We were wondering how Superman was going to try to save face when he didn't
show up!  GUESS WHO JUST SIGNED UP WITH BARN TO WIRE 10 MINUTES AGO AS A NEW USER??
That's right--REALDEAL

The funniest part about your pretend post is that you say you were in the OTB parking lot
for 45 minutes??  That's kind of odd because I told you (oops, I mean Superman) to meet me at
DENNY'S which is 1/2 block WEST of the OTB.   Oops, I guess Superman (I mean REALDEAL)
forgot to read the my LAST post again before he signed up as the new user, REALDEAL.

You are SO BUSTED and what a sad, sad, sad thing to have to do to try to save face.....
burton

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2006, 05:02:52 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a funny one.  We were wondering how Superman was going to try to save face when he didn't
show up!  GUESS WHO JUST SIGNED UP WITH BARN TO WIRE 10 MINUTES AGO AS A NEW USER??
That's right--REALDEAL

The funniest part about your pretend post is that you say you were in the OTB parking lot
for 45 minutes??  That's kind of odd because I told you (oops, I mean Superman) to meet me at
DENNY'S which is 1/2 block WEST of the OTB.   Oops, I guess Superman (I mean REALDEAL)
forgot to read the my LAST post again before he signed up as the new user, REALDEAL.

You are SO BUSTED and what a sad, sad, sad thing to have to do to try to save face.....

Another loud mouthed loser pulls another identity out of thin air.
Won't be the first and he won't be the last.
The Oakbrook OTB crowd is getting smaller and smaller.
People talk.
Will superman be "exposed" as he likes to say?
Just a matter of time.
abtruth

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2006, 05:09:40 PM »

paco and enricky says that the rumer by the granstand is that superman is big mitch or his brothers.im only saying that becuz they only had too carvesas each on sat and sun.they are good people and never hurt or stole or drool on white girls.im missing two posts on here never swore and always tell truth.please ask the man who owns this place to find those posts.oh and i talked to paul on the track and that scar on his head is longer then frankinstiens so who says he is hot must need lazure sergeries.my amy got into uva and must now win lots of races befour hoosier starts.i ligned up a shipper if i wantto race three or more on sat. were are all the good posters like edward nj horse tc dikuras and *** now.truth
Paul B.

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2006, 06:21:19 PM »

dude use the spell check.  if trotter wants a piece of me i will be at maywood tonight to.  i havent busted a budweiser bottle over a rednecks head in months. trotter with all of youir tuff talk stop by maywood tonight look me up and mention barn to wire for an extra punch in your face after the beer bottle smashes in your temple. bring it on trotter- im game!! come to think of it-bring superman with you because youll need all the *** help you can find when i drop all of your mother *** asses to the ground..
are u the same trotter 1 that said ryan anderson would never go by joe on million dollar bye?  guess what-now who is the real *** idiot trotter 1 thats who!!!

« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 06:43:32 PM by Paul B. » Report to moderator   Logged
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2006, 07:31:02 PM »

dude use the spell check.  if trotter wants a piece of me i will be at maywood tonight to.  i havent busted a budweiser bottle over a rednecks head in months. trotter with all of youir tuff talk stop by maywood tonight look me up and mention barn to wire for an extra punch in your face after the beer bottle smashes in your temple. bring it on trotter- im game!! come to think of it-bring superman with you because youll need all the *** help you can find when i drop all of your mother *** asses to the ground..
are u the same trotter 1 that said ryan anderson would never go by joe on million dollar bye?  guess what-now who is the real *** idiot trotter 1 thats who!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dude, I never even heard of you before.  Man, just 'cause I wanted to "introduce" myself to
SUPERMAN-a/k/a-REALDEAL, doesn't mean I want to mess everyone up--you sound TOO scary
for me anyway--I'm just a small guy--please don't hurt me.

Anyway, about Ryan and Joe--I already responded to that under the "PAT BERRY COMES HOME"
topic.  I had never seen it happen before--I didn't know if it had or not.  I also laughed
about it--the fact that it happened only about 90 minutes after I mentioned it.  See, I can
laugh about things--Just thinking about SUPERMAN a/k/a REALDEAL makes me laugh too!
icare

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2006, 08:54:57 PM »

paco and enricky says that the rumer by the granstand is that superman is big mitch or his brothers.im only saying that becuz they only had too carvesas each on sat and sun.they are good people and never hurt or stole or drool on white girls.im missing two posts on here never swore and always tell truth.please ask the man who owns this place to find those posts.oh and i talked to paul on the track and that scar on his head is longer then frankinstiens so who says he is hot must need lazure sergeries.my amy got into uva and must now win lots of races befour hoosier starts.i ligned up a shipper if i wantto race three or more on sat. were are all the good posters like edward nj horse tc dikuras and *** now.truth

no way is superman Mitch, Matt or Mike. Mitch an Mike are out east they both work superman is on here all day long.

you ask the guy your self about your post. I know you had a bunch of guys mad at you for bashing people that mess with no one.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2006, 10:35:02 PM »

Lots of MORONS on this site. Where does this trotter guy come-up with this stuff? He just makes up things all the time.  light bulb light bulb thumbs down

He is a real dreamer. geezer rat
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 10:38:50 PM by SUPERMAN » Report to moderator   Logged
slew

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2006, 12:40:40 PM »

did anybody else see the brawl at the Wood last night between Vampire Tony (realdeal) and Paul B. ? Security stepped in and separated them after a minute or so of half homo dancing rather than fighting. Duke and Bob says they are banned for 30 days even though Tony said Paul started it and was backed up by witnesses. To quote Jagger "Who is fighting and what for?". It seems that trotter person was a no show so they started in on each other. I left after the 8 th but Tommy said they did not keep it up. We all should not let anger over crud purse checks get the better of our senses if you ask me. George
Dan Nance

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2006, 01:24:10 PM »

did anybody else see the brawl at the Wood last night between Vampire Tony (realdeal) and Paul B. ? Security stepped in and separated them after a minute or so of half homo dancing rather than fighting. Duke and Bob says they are banned for 30 days even though Tony said Paul started it and was backed up by witnesses. To quote Jagger "Who is fighting and what for?". It seems that trotter person was a no show so they started in on each other. I left after the 8 th but Tommy said they did not keep it up. We all should not let anger over crud purse checks get the better of our senses if you ask me. George

Just one question? Who the hell is Paul B?
Richard Breth

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2006, 01:39:18 PM »

Great story even if made up.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2006, 02:12:06 PM »

Abtruth, are you sure you missed me ?  Haven't I told you to learn to use spell check at least 10 times before ?  Some of these malaprops are really annoying but I won't stifle your right to post.  UVA for your daughter huh...that apple fell from the tree, caught a cab, and left for Tasmania by the looks of your posts but I kinda missed the forum too.  I read a few posts from the road, but missed several donnybrooks it looks like.   trotter  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2006, 02:23:19 PM »

Abtruth, are you sure you missed me ?  Haven't I told you to learn to use spell check at least 10 times before ?  Some of these malaprops are really annoying but I won't stifle your right to post.  UVA for your daughter huh...that apple fell from the tree, caught a cab, and left for Tasmania by the looks of your posts but I kinda missed the forum too.  I read a few posts from the road, but missed several donnybrooks it looks like.   trotter  TC

TC

You, me and Joe D. didn't miss jackshit during our abstance for 5 days. The forum was boring and only a few goofs were posting and putting up boring topics.

Watch things pick right back up now that you, me and soon to be Joe D. starts posting again. Dick Breath was quiet for 2 days but as soon as you and me appear he comes right out of the woodwork.

I do miss Interested Observer ( my idol ). I hope he's well and healthy.

Janine can sit back and relax now that we are back. They tell me she was having a nervous breakdown worrying if you, me and Joe D. were going to boycott the forum.   
Richard Breth

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2006, 02:37:49 PM »

You, me and Joe D. didn't miss jackshit during our abstance for 5 days. The forum was boring and only a few goofs were posting and putting up boring topics.

To every one that posted while Dan and TC was with holding there immense wisdom from the forum. Thers what Dan thinks of you in black and white. Boring goofs posting jack shit posts.
Dan Nance

« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2006, 02:41:57 PM »

To every one that posted while Dan and TC was with holding there immense wisdom from the forum. Thers what Dan thinks of you in black and white. Boring goofs posting jack shit posts.

That's right!
Richard Breth

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2006, 02:46:41 PM »

That's right!

You have some credit for honesty any ways.
Dan Nance

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2006, 03:11:09 PM »

You have some credit for honesty any ways.

Take a look at the number of replies to the topics put up. 2,3,4 for most. Like I said, boring nonsense talk and the same things that were discussed 500 times in the past. 
TC

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2006, 03:12:19 PM »

Richard, I'm lost.  Please help.  Some of your posts aren't making sense to me.  I mean no offense, just am bewildered why you would state that I "withheld" my wisdom from the forum.  I only got glimpses of a few posts during meetings and personal visits while I was away.  I didn't belittle all the other posters, though honestly as I fully catch up the forum did seem to suffer without Mr. *** or Joe D or EW or NJ horseman.  After all, these people represent something like 25 % of all the total posts on this forum.  Anyhow, I know deep in your heart you welcome us all back and I'll tell you all about my trip as soon as things calm down here.   trotter  TC   P.S.  Don't you think telling the readers  that they are, and I quote, ..."boring goofs posting jack shit posts..." is a tad harsh ?  It's extreme, even for you to be so cruel to our fellow forum members.
Richard Breth

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2006, 03:13:55 PM »

Take a look at the number of replies to the topics put up. 2,3,4 for most. Like I said, boring nonsense talk and the same things that were discussed 500 times in the past. 

Now you are back the posts will be about new things. Las Vegas weather thats a new one. Keep those great subjects coming.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2006, 03:21:51 PM »

Great story even if made up.
What's a great story Rich ?  Is it me or is anyone else having trouble following your references today ?  It has to be the jet lag I'll tell you.  Oh, are you saying this Slew story is made up about a fight at Maywood last night ?  Were you there - if so give us details because you're an admitted small timer who doesn't even go live, so your inside info on what goes on in every part of the racetrack is indepth I'm certain.  Tell us what you saw, if anything - or are you just clowning around with the readers.   trotter  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2006, 03:26:31 PM »

What's a great story Rich ?  Is it me or is anyone else having trouble following your references today ?  It has to be the jet lag I'll tell you.  Oh, are you saying this Slew story is made up about a fight at Maywood last night ?

Story I quoted. Great story even if it is a made up story. True or not. Follow?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 03:29:12 PM by Richard Breth » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2006, 03:31:43 PM »

Now you are back the posts will be about new things. Las Vegas weather thats a new one. Keep those great subjects coming.

What should we talk about? The horrible card that Doc put together on Thursday night at Maywood? Or should we talk about your stupid topic asking people if racing should be cut back several days or even months? How many times do you want to discuss that stupid topic? Or, should we talk about Pat Berry coming back to Chicago where he can't win at either. Or, should we talk about PAUL B. meeting goofs at Maywood? HEY PAUL B. DID YOU EVER HEAR THE TERM " ASSAULT AND BATTERY"? Or, should we talk about Gale Smith and his cell phone? Great topic! Or, should we talk about " how to spot a fixed race "? Just keep your eye on Tony Morgan and you'll spot a few fixed races. Or, should we talk about the newest juiceman in town Andrew Robinson and how bad he smells according to some of the posters on this forum?

Since Chicago racing has gone into the dumps and there are no good horses to talk about I think we should start talking about t-bred capping contests in Vegas that Joe Krustifek attends. Do you like that subject?

« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 03:34:56 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
Richard Breth

« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2006, 03:37:32 PM »

What should we talk about? The horrible card that Doc put together on Thursday night at Maywood? Or should we talk about your stupid topic asking people if racing should be cut back several days or even months? How many times do you want to discuss that stupid topic? Or, should we talk about Pat Berry coming back tho Chicago where he can't win at either. Or, should we talk about Joe B. meeting goofs at Maywood? HEY JOE B. DID YOU EVER HEAR THE TERM " ASSAULT AND BATTERY"? Or, should we talk about Gale Smith and his cell phone? Great topic! Or, should we talk about " how to spot a fixed race "? Just keep your eye on Tony Morgan and you'll spot a few fixed races. Or, should we talk about the newest juiceman in town Andrew Robinson and how bad he smells according to some of the posters on this forum?

Sounds like a usual day of your posts. If you want to talk about tbreds contests do it. It would be some thing new from you any ways. Other idea if you cant think any thing new is shut up to let other people talk.
Dan Nance

« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2006, 03:43:21 PM »

Sounds like a usual day of your posts. If you want to talk about tbreds contests do it. It would be some thing new from you any ways. Other idea if you cant think any thing new is shut up to let other people talk.

Where were you at the past 2 days when you saw that TC, Joe D. and myself were not posting? Now you come back as soon as we show up. Would you go away for good if the 3 of us were to not post anymore? Or, would you follow us to a new forum if we were there?
Richard Breth

« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2006, 03:47:44 PM »

Where were you at the past 2 days when you saw that TC, Joe D. and myself were not posting? Now you come back as soon as we show up. Would you go away for good if the 3 of us were to not post anymore? Or, would you follow us to a new forum if we were there?

Posted every day but not yesterday I was down town. When you werent here there was 95% less stupidity to counter thats one reason for less posts.

Hoped you found a new forum. An other hope dashed. knew you would be back like I said.
Dan Nance

« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2006, 03:55:40 PM »

Posted every day but not yesterday I was down town. When you werent here there was 95% less stupidity to counter thats one reason for less posts.

Hoped you found a new forum. An other hope dashed. knew you would be back like I said.

What you need to do is find a new forum for part time bettors and t-bred contest capping experts. That would be right up your alley.   
off stride

« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2006, 03:59:29 PM »

alas..everything is back to normal..time..wounds all heels
Richard Breth

« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2006, 04:02:46 PM »

What you need to do is find a new forum for part time bettors and t-bred contest capping experts. That would be right up your alley.   

This forum is O.K. for me untill the lady that owns it tells me to leave. You have run of it for the rest of the week end I have to go. Try and post some thing new so thers some intersting reading Monday. Not about Dan *** neither.

Paul B.

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2006, 04:06:03 PM »

nace go away nobody missed any of u guys.  richeard breath is the best poster on the forum.  go ahead and fill up another empty jug of water so you have something to drink out in vegas becauz pretty soon lioke richard said, you'' die of thirst and i hope its tomorrow morning. so *** all of you motha ***!!!! thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
Dan Nance

« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2006, 04:17:19 PM »

nace go away nobody missed any of u guys.  richeard breath is the best poster on the forum.  go ahead and fill up another empty jug of water so you have something to drink out in vegas becauz pretty soon lioke richard said, you'' die of thirst and i hope its tomorrow morning. so *** all of you motha ***!!!! thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

The only person that will be going away is you, pal. Paul B. Joe B. and all the B's will be history sooner or later just like many of the goofs from the past. I'm sure you are just one of those goofs from the past who is posting under your new found name Paul (the goof) B. Go sell your " wolf tickets " to someone else, pal.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2006, 05:35:18 PM »

This forum is O.K. for me untill the lady that owns it tells me to leave. You have run of it for the rest of the week end I have to go. Try and post some thing new so thers some intersting reading Monday. Not about Dan *** neither.

Rich, have a wonderful weekend.  I hope you and  Mandy have a romantic getaway planned.  Roses are NOT a cliche as you might have heard.  Sorry you had to suspend operations at the other website, but unless you're going to have a heavy  Mike A. content influence(since HE knows what he's talking about), you and the Maven just can't cut it as webhosts, much less handicappers, I'm afraid.   trotter  TC  P.S. Since you and Janine are sooooooo close, please wish her a Happy Valentine's Day from me also.  Dan, Joe D., EW, NJ horseman, and myself promise not to go out all at once anymore and leave the forum to you.  It seems as I catch up that even esteemed posters like Off Stride, Armonsol, and emp slowed a bit for the week.  Hope the extra work keeping all the readers informed in Chicagoland and at the farms in NJ wasn't too taxing on you.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 06:01:43 PM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
HANK3849

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2006, 08:39:42 PM »

Wow I'm out of breath from reading 5 pages of garbage. When I go to the track and see some of the people out there I think they look ignorant and stupid. After reading these posts i can add arrogant to ignorant and stupid.
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2006, 03:58:34 AM »

I do miss Interested Observer ( my idol ). I hope he's well and healthy.

Hello Dan...  Grin

I'm well and "healthy as a horse"... but not one that races in Illinois... none of those are too healthy...  Roll Eyes

I'm glad I'm your idol...  Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: