Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 30, 2014, 01:29:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to save $100 Billion a year in taxes?  (Read 8627 times)
Moon

My new motto: Remain Vertical!

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2008, 09:21:03 PM »

Who just who is getting turned away from treatment?

That's the big problem there, too. Hospitals can't turn away people, so they just have to eat the cost of the treatment to those 40 million. Ask hospital administrators how much better it would be if everybody had insurance.
Report to moderator   Logged
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2008, 09:21:54 PM »

How would that work out? It seems to worked out pretty well in countries all over the world. Are you saying the US is somehow inferior? Why do you hate America and Americans?

flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag

If Universal Health Care works so well in other countries, then explain why Teddy Kenndy didnt go to Canada or England to get the treatment for his brain tumor.

Explain why Bill Clinton didnt go to Canade or England for his heart problems and bypass surgery.

Explain why you always read about people from overseas coming HERE for some sort of medical procedure on some serious condition.

I am hard pressed to find all those Americans who run over to France, England and Germany for medical care.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
mel4600

« Reply #102 on: July 18, 2008, 09:22:22 PM »

It's about $388,000. Anything else we should know? SEP plans? Very tricky, mel. I had to go back to see that you said "total taxes" and not just income tax. Did you add in sales tax to get to the $141,000, because it still doesn't add up.

When you write the check to the IRS do they not expect the entire amount? Whats tricky about that? You were dead wrong on the amount of taxes owed by the model period. My earlier figures were all correct, the computer don't make mistakes unless I enter wrong numbers. $400,000 or $75,000 net schedule C earnings with no other deductions is very simple.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: July 18, 2008, 09:22:34 PM »

Anything else we should know? SEP plans? Very tricky, mel. I had to go back to see that you said "total taxes" and not just income tax. Did you add in sales tax to get to the $141,700, because it still doesn't add up.
mel4600

« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2008, 09:25:10 PM »

That's the big problem there, too. Hospitals can't turn away people, so they just have to eat the cost of the treatment to those 40 million. Ask hospital administrators how much better it would be if everybody had insurance.

Ask the administrators if they want the government to handle universal health care.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2008, 09:25:51 PM »

When you write the check to the IRS do they not expect the entire amount? Whats tricky about that? You were dead wrong on the amount of taxes owed by the model period. My earlier figures were all correct, the computer don't make mistakes unless I enter wrong numbers. $400,000 or $75,000 net schedule C earnings with no other deductions is very simple.

Fine. Then I'll make my up my own stuff and say you were a minister.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2008, 09:29:15 PM »

That was the whole point, BuffaloBoy. We have to pay more taxes because we constantly fighting wars and paying 1/3 of our budget for our armed forces.

Yea you are right,. How selfish of us to have a military. We should just invite our enemies over for tea, ask them what they want to make them like us, then give it to them. This way we can turn all our enemies into our friends and we can retire our entire military and we can all be swimming in money.

Why didnt Barack Obama think of this?

OH THAT IS WHAT HE WANTS TO DO ANY WAY!

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2008, 09:29:40 PM »

Ask the administrators if they want the government to handle universal health care.

Ask them if they have any problem with government employees. Isn't that Obama's plan. Extending insurance coverage to everyone who wants it with plans similar to government employees plans.

Obama will make available a new national health plan to all Americans, including the self-employed and small businesses, to buy affordable health coverage that is similar to the plan available to members of Congress.

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2008, 09:30:35 PM »

Another "But, Clinton...."

Yea the Clintins havinbg money in overseas accounts does ruin your arguement. Sorry about that.

Moon

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2008, 09:31:43 PM »

Yea you are right,. How selfish of us to have a military. We should just invite our enemies over for tea, ask them what they want to make them like us, then give it to them. This way we can turn all our enemies into our friends and we can retire our entire military and we can all be swimming in money.

Why didnt Barack Obama think of this?

OH THAT IS WHAT HE WANTS TO DO ANY WAY!

We certainly didn't have to fight in Iraq or even Afghanistan. There is a good chance we would have caught bin Laden by now, if we hadn't gone off half-cocked and rushed into war.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: July 18, 2008, 09:32:10 PM »

Yea the Clintins havinbg money in overseas accounts does ruin your arguement. Sorry about that.

Ruins what argument? I think you are crossing wires here.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: July 18, 2008, 09:32:29 PM »

And again, explain why people from Canada and England come here for treatment and why Canada and England are hard pressed to have enough doctors.

Moon

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: July 18, 2008, 09:35:30 PM »

Explain why Americans have to go to India, Malaysia and Thailand to get medical treatment.

Sure, rich people come here. We DO have some of the best care, but it's only for very wealthy people.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: July 18, 2008, 09:36:31 PM »

We certainly didn't have to fight in Iraq or even Afghanistan. There is a good chance we would have caught bin Laden by now, if we hadn't gone off half-cocked and rushed into war.

Bin Laden was caught. Remember that?

Bill Clinton got the phone call and was told where they could come pick him up and a;; Bill Clinton did was say , "Thanks but no thanks" because Clinton was more worried about Bin Ladens civil rights.

As for the war in Iraq and Afghamistan, yea lets go pull all the troops out and just sit back and wonder which will be the next airplane to be used as a missile into what building.

mel4600

« Reply #114 on: July 18, 2008, 09:36:51 PM »

Ask them if they have any problem with government employees. Isn't that Obama's plan. Extending insurance coverage to everyone who wants it with plans similar to government employees plans.

Obama will make available a new national health plan to all Americans, including the self-employed and small businesses, to buy affordable health coverage that is similar to the plan available to members of Congress.

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/

The problem is that our government does not have universal health care for government employees. further more if you believe that  BSmeter that Obama apparently sold you, you are crazy!

Going back to the tax matter, what percentage of my income is really going to have to be paid in federal taxes?
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: July 18, 2008, 09:37:40 PM »

Bin Laden was caught. Remember that?

Bill Clinton got the phone call and was told where they could come pick him up and a;; Bill Clinton did was say , "Thanks but no thanks" because Clinton was more worried about Bin Ladens civil rights.

As for the war in Iraq and Afghamistan, yea lets go pull all the troops out and just sit back and wonder which will be the next airplane to be used as a missile into what building.

Bush has claimed to have killed him several times as well, as I recall.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: July 18, 2008, 09:38:16 PM »

Explain why Americans have to go to India, Malaysia and Thailand to get medical treatment.

Sure, rich people come here. We DO have some of the best care, but it's only for very wealthy people.

Yea Americans are just flooding the airports and cruise ships to get to third world countries to gety medical help.

Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: July 18, 2008, 09:39:21 PM »

Bush has claimed to have killed him several times as well, as I recall.

Tried to kill him. Whereas Bill Clinton protected him.

mel4600

« Reply #118 on: July 18, 2008, 09:39:50 PM »

A minute ago you said our hospitals can't turn anyone down! You're just like that Muslim terrorist Obama, changing your position from one minute to the next!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 09:41:31 PM by mel4600 » Report to moderator   Logged
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: July 18, 2008, 09:40:20 PM »

The problem is that our government does not have universal health care for government employees. further more if you believe that  BSmeter that Obama apparently sold you, you are crazy!

Going back to the tax matter, what percentage of my income is really going to have to be paid in federal taxes?

Which government employees aren't covered?

About 35%. Of course, that is the top possible tax anybody making that amount of money would pay, don't forget that.  The 29% seems about right for the tax burden that report cited.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: July 18, 2008, 09:43:27 PM »

A minute ago you said our hospitals can't turn anyone down! You just like that Muslim terrorist Obama, changing your position from one minute to the next!

The people going to India are people who HAVE some money or a house or other monies and don't want to lose ALL of it  for something they only have to pay $5000 to get better treatment in India.

They wouldn't be turned DOWN by a hospital, but the hospital would be able to collect and put a lien on their house or bankrupt them.
mel4600

« Reply #121 on: July 18, 2008, 09:46:11 PM »

Which government employees aren't covered?

I didn't say they weren't covered, I said they weren't covered by universal health care. When you're ready to buy your house give me a call, I'll take care of you!  sneaky
mel4600

« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2008, 09:47:22 PM »

They wouldn't be turned DOWN by a hospital, but the hospital would be able to collect and put a lien on their house or bankrupt them.

Non secured creditors are shit out of luck!
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2008, 09:49:36 PM »

I didn't say they weren't covered, I said they weren't covered by universal health care. When you're ready to buy your house give me a call, I'll take care of you!  sneaky

But Obama's plan gives the uninsured the opportunity to get the SAME insurance as government employees.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 09:52:05 PM by Moon » Report to moderator   Logged
mel4600

« Reply #124 on: July 18, 2008, 09:50:58 PM »

But Obama's plan gives the uninsured the opportunity to get the SAME insurance as government employees.

Who is going to pay for it? I want some for free too.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: