Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 07:12:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUSH LIMBAUGH  (Read 8775 times)
Moon

My new motto: Remain Vertical!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2008, 08:46:40 PM »

Moon. I have an education. I have a IQ higher than yours. I don't need to copy & paste info on a thread. As for your personal attack on Niatross, it doesn't surprise me at all! You are SO out of touch it isn't even funny! You shouldn't make derogatory remarks about other people because from what I hear, you look like Big Bird on CRACK!

I agree. Stop messin with Niatross or I'll have to get the cookie monster & Oscar the Grouch after you!

No, I doubt your IQ is higher than mine. My degree is in Physics and Math and I have graduate level courses in that and chemistry.

I was an Illinois State Scholar and got a 32 on my ACT.

Can you show where I made a personal attack on Niatross that wasn't in response to his petty attacks? And coming from the KING OF PERSONAL ATTACKS, YOU? That's rich. Wow. You complaining about personal attacks, when your first line in almost every post is "You dumb f**kin' Liberals" or words to that effect.

You just had a 500 word post that was a personal attack on me. This is the problem with you Conservative Cretins. You don't mind dishing it out, but you can't take it. You whine and cry. It's probably a good thing you didn't go into the military, even though you support the war. You wouldn't last a day.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 08:51:47 PM by Moon » Report to moderator   Logged
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2008, 08:53:55 PM »

leave niatross alone

Niatross can start posting something relevant to the thread, instead of "LIAR! IDIOT!" all the time and then I'll leave him alone.

Unless you WANT to turn this into *** and in that case, I can easily escalate this.
Report to moderator   Logged
NIATROSS

« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2008, 09:29:32 PM »

How about I   post about your comment on the announcer from ELLIS PARK.He is found dead and the first thing out of your mouth is a comment about his weight.No comment about sorrow for him and or his family only a comment about his weight.Real decent person  you are.
Mo Doc N

« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2008, 09:31:52 PM »

Niatross can start posting something relevant to the thread, instead of "LIAR! IDIOT!" all the time and then I'll leave him alone.

Unless you WANT to turn this into *** and in that case, I can easily escalate this.

WHERE IS JOHN FRANK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW  Roll Eyes
mel4600

« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2008, 09:35:44 PM »

No, I doubt your IQ is higher than mine. My degree is in Physics and Math and I have graduate level courses in that and chemistry.

I was an Illinois State Scholar and got a 32 on my ACT.

All that and you still can't get a job?  Huh
NIATROSS

« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2008, 09:36:30 PM »

You're lying AGAIN. As I have said over and over and over and over, my comment was "That's nasty, but funny"

But you a little vendetta going on, and you refuse to acknowledge the truth. And so we keep going on and on with this.

Once again you don't answer a simple question.I would think a guy with YOUR supposed high level of education could answer it.It is a simple yes or no question." WAS HOSEVOICE WRONG TO SAY THE PEOPLE WHO POST ON THE HARNESS SIDE ARE INBREDS " ?
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2008, 09:39:50 PM »

How about I   post about your comment on the announcer from ELLIS PARK.He is found dead and the first thing out of your mouth is a comment about his weight.No comment about sorrow for him and or his family only a comment about his weight.Real decent person  you are.

I think you just posted that. And again, you are just continuing your pathetic little vendetta by posting something that isn't related to this thread. The ONLY reason you posted anything in that thread was so you could make a comment like this.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2008, 09:40:51 PM »

Once again you don't answer a simple question.I would think a guy with YOUR supposed high level of education could answer it.It is a simple yes or no question." WAS HOSEVOICE WRONG TO SAY THE PEOPLE WHO POST ON THE HARNESS SIDE ARE INBREDS " ?

Again with your pathetic little vendetta. Give it up. We can turn this into *** if you want. I see that you are trying.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2008, 09:42:27 PM »

All that and you still can't get a job?  Huh

Again, your research has failed you. I think I even posted that I've been working non-stop for 45 years, almost all of which have been full-time. Think about that. We're the same age, Mel. When you were playing Little League, I was working full-time. I not only paid for my own college, I paid for my own high school and grade school, which were private schools. I understand you went to public schools. How did it feel to be taking an education handout?

How about your kids? They took and education handout and people like me, without kids, paid for it with our taxes? Don't you feel guilty?

I haven't a car in 28 years, yet I still pay taxes for road building, which is a huge part of the Federal budget. I opposed the Viet Nam war, and the Iraq war. I had to pay taxes for both of those wars, which YOU backed and neither of which did ANYTHING to help the US. I'll probably be paying taxes on the Iraq war until I die. Why should I pay for YOUR wars?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 09:47:57 PM by Moon » Report to moderator   Logged
Mo Doc N

« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2008, 09:44:06 PM »

Again with your pathetic little vendetta. Give it up. We can turn this into *** if you want. I see that you are trying.

mel4600

« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2008, 09:46:44 PM »

Again, your research has failed you. I think I even posted that I've been working non-stop for 45 years, almost all of which have been full-time. Think about that. We're the same age, Mel. When you were playing Little League, I was working full-time.

Funny, I thought you told me you were a former IRS agent? Maybe that's why I argue with you?
NIATROSS

« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2008, 09:47:40 PM »

I think you just posted that. And again, you are just continuing your pathetic little vendetta by posting something that isn't related to this thread. The ONLY reason you posted anything in that thread was so you could make a comment like this.

I think you will find in any thread related to someone's death I usually make a comment about their death with respect.

What a hypocrite you are.How is posting talking about sweety relevant in LUKE'S thread ?

I posted to show how ignorant it was to post about the guy's weight and the other BS you were posting.Try and change the story all you want you are the one who showed a lack of respect for the guy who just died.
NIATROSS

« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2008, 09:54:32 PM »

Turn it into anything  you  want.You are afraid or too stupid to answer a simple question,post a picture about a guy who just died and make insensitive comments about the guy.That type of behaviour fits right in with the poop.Call a group of people horse people idiots and I am the one with the vendetta.You really are an IDIOT LIAR !
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2008, 09:57:57 PM »

I was an Illinois State Scholar and got a 32  Roll Eyes Shocked on my ACT.

I did not get 32 on my ACT. 
How about 24. 
In college I made the honor role once in seven semesters.
I graduated in 3 1/2 years.
That's enough bragging.
My parents taught me how to work.
I attribute a great deal of my success for what my parent did for me.
Moon, with your Math backround, you would have crushed the CPA exam.
They you become an accountant and partner at Arthur Anderson in the Houston office and make all that money from the Enron scam.
Just think, you would replace Frank Calabrese as the biggest owner at the palace.

Kenneth J. Chadwick

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2008, 10:00:31 PM »

Funny, I thought you told me you were a former IRS agent? Maybe that's why I argue with you?

I wasn't an agent, but I did work for the IRS in a more technical capacity, as well as working a second job while I worked there. 60-70 hours a week.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2008, 10:07:42 PM »

I did not get 32 on my ACT. 
How about 24. 
In college I made the honor role once in seven semesters.
I graduated in 3 1/2 years.
That's enough bragging.
My parents taught me how to work.
I attribute a great deal of my success for what my parent did for me.
Moon, with your Math backround, you would have crushed the CPA exam.
They you become an accountant and partner at Arthur Anderson in the Houston office and make all that money from the Enron scam.
Just think, you would replace Frank Calabrese as the biggest owner at the palace.

Kenneth J. Chadwick

No question, Ken. As I mentioned, I took two accounting courses and didn't even study and got the third highest grade in one and an A in the other. (I only know that I was third highest because the prof told me so. He wondered why I didn't get into accounting). I told I didn't think it was very exciting, not my type of people. Turns out I was right.

My parents taught me how to work, too. My mom and dad BOTH worked more than full-time their whole life.

I'm happy with my life. It's you who are always whining about having to pay high taxes and oh, the injustice of some poor person getting health insurance that you might have to pay an extra $10/mo for.  I could be crying about paying taxes to support your kids and your wars, but it's pointless. It all evens out. At least everybody getting insurance moves the country forward, while your wars did nothing but damage the US.
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2008, 10:07:56 PM »

I wasn't an agent, but I did work for the IRS in a more technical capacity, as well as working a second job while I worked there. 60-70 hours a week.

You worked 60-70 hours a week?

You have all the characteristics of being a CPA.

Overworked and don't make any money.

You can pay my taxes.  I don't pay any taxes.  George took care of that for me.  I am on the dough dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar.

Moon, what was your GS Level/Grade, when you retired?

Kenneth J. Chadwick
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 10:12:10 PM by Kenneth J. Chadwick » Report to moderator   Logged

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2008, 10:11:25 PM »

Turn it into anything  you  want.You are afraid or too stupid to answer a simple question,post a picture about a guy who just died and make insensitive comments about the guy.That type of behaviour fits right in with the poop.Call a group of people horse people idiots and I am the one with the vendetta.You really are an IDIOT LIAR !

No, this pathetic little vendetta fits right in with ***. It's the equivalent of the nastiest posts over there.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 10:21:27 PM by Moon » Report to moderator   Logged
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2008, 10:13:00 PM »

You worked 60-70 hours a week?

You have all the characteristics of being a CPA.

Overworked and don't make any money.

Kenneth J. Chadwick

Hahahaha! I definitely made a good move staying out of accounting, then. The work I've done has at least always started out interesting and then just becomes easy when I automate it.
mel4600

« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2008, 10:14:22 PM »

Again, your research has failed you. I think I even posted that I've been working non-stop for 45 years, almost all of which have been full-time. Think about that. We're the same age, Mel. When you were playing Little League, I was working full-time. I not only paid for my own college, I paid for my own high school and grade school, which were private schools. I understand you went to public schools. How did it feel to be taking an education handout?

How about your kids? They took and education handout and people like me, without kids, paid for it with our taxes? Don't you feel guilty?

I haven't a car in 28 years, yet I still pay taxes for road building, which is a huge part of the Federal budget. I opposed the Viet Nam war, and the Iraq war. I had to pay taxes for both of those wars, which YOU backed and neither of which did ANYTHING to help the US. I'll probably be paying taxes on the Iraq war until I die. Why should I pay for YOUR wars?

Public schools are paid for through property taxes. My parents were always property owners and paid real estate taxes for a lot of years after I went to school. They would gladly agree to settle accounts. I went to good ole Washington High School ( a real inner city school) and enjoyed every minute of it.  Since you don't own any real estate you didn't pay tuition for anyone! How come you don't have a wife and children? I pay Lots of money in real estate taxes of which half go to the school system. My youngest child (only daughter) graduated 6 years ago and I would gladly love to balance the books with the school tax. Don't worry I'll gladly pay everything I have to secure the safety of this once great country and take it back from the liberal loons.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2008, 10:15:41 PM »

Thanks, Mo Doc! I think I'll just post this after every one of his silly attacks.
NIATROSS

« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2008, 10:18:35 PM »

No, this pathetic little vendetta fits right in with ***. It's the equivalent of the nastiest posts over there.

Yes your comment about a dead person shows what a quality individual you are.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2008, 10:19:16 PM »

Public schools are paid for through property taxes. My parents were always property owners and paid real estate taxes for a lot of years after I went to school. They would gladly agree to settle accounts. I went to good ole Washington High School ( a real inner city school) and enjoyed every minute of it.  Since you don't own any real estate you didn't pay tuition for anyone! How come you don't have a wife and children? I pay Lots of money in real estate taxes of which half go to the school system. My youngest child (only daughter) graduated 6 years ago and I would gladly love to balance the books with the school tax. Don't worry I'll gladly pay everything I have to secure the safety of this once great country and take it back from the liberal loons.

No, renters pay a LOT of real estate taxes. Who do you think pays the tax on this rather large building I'm living in? It's just magically waived? Renters pay it.

My parents not only owed property, but didn't get the advantage of it, because we all went to private schools. If it would have been my choice, I would have gone to public schools and spent the money, but  maybe my parents were right.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2008, 10:20:27 PM »

Yes your comment about a dead person shows what a quality individual you are.

And you're continuing your little vendetta in that threat showed respect for Luke Kruytbosch, how?

Moon

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2008, 10:22:44 PM »

See. That's the thing, though. EVERYBODY has to pay for your stupid wars. Tell us how Viet Nam and Iraq have made the US more secure?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: