Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 04:24:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesse Jackson....  (Read 8588 times)
NIATROSS

« Reply #150 on: July 12, 2008, 12:19:06 PM »

Listen, I can keep this going longer than you can, but it's been 3 or days now of your whining. I realize that children can keep going for a while, but I am prepared to keep responding to your childish posts until the end of time or you finally get banned.

By the way, you are quoting yourself now. Maybe your first lesson should be in how to use the internet?

YOU ARE AN IDIOT LIAR !

I guess the non answers are the real answers.Since they cannot be refuted or rebutted you are an idiot liar.I won't get banned because I am doing nothing but posting the truth.You cannot accept the truth and just continue to change the subject and call names which is fine because that is how this all started.You don't have the stones to win any fight,you will just run and hide and stop posting as you did last year when confronted.I will still be here until you man up and admit you lied,apologize to the people who post on the harness side and say HOSEVOICE was wrong to post what he did.Until then you will just be known as the idiot liar you and macdaddi are.

Report to moderator   Logged
NIATROSS

« Reply #151 on: July 12, 2008, 12:21:39 PM »

Don't get Moon upset. He might exile himself again!  8)

Funny you should say that as I included it in the post I was typing at the moment.I wonder if he stated he was not going to return and was not man enough to keep his word.
mel4600

« Reply #152 on: July 12, 2008, 12:26:36 PM »

Funny you should say that as I included it in the post I was typing at the moment.I wonder if he stated he was not going to return and was not man enough to keep his word.

This forum is Moon and Clockerterry's entire life and they will never leave. Niatross, great job at catching him in another lie. I lost count how many times that has happen to Moon the Loon!  thumbs up
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: July 12, 2008, 01:04:38 PM »

Boy, Boy, Boy...

I don't why I'm discussing, because it's so petty, but....

OK, let's review. He said "50 states.... (pause)... 57 states.. I have yet to go to one, and I wasn't allowed to go to Hawaii or Alaska..."

Do you THINK maybe he meant 47 states? Just possibly it was a slip of the tongue after he just said 50 and then realized  he had to correct himself? (I'll do the math for you - 47 plus 2 plus 1 = 50. Yup. That makes sense. Slip of the tongue, nothing more. Or are you suggesting that Obama doesn't know there are 50 states? Are you prepared to go to the election on the platform that Obama doesn't know there are 50 states? YOU are dissing our finest educational facilities - why do you hate America?)

And the flag pin thing? Seriously?? This is a joke all over the US and world. I know that the Conservative Cretins (I think I like that better than NeoCon Screwups, although both apply) have no arguments on policy, but can't you at least TRY?

Oh, and I don't think Obama was referring to McCain's age. I think he was referring to his flip-flopping and pandering to the religious right. McCain is no longer the "Straight Talk Express" guy, he's the "George W Bush" guy.

Moonie,

Either you didnt listen to the clip or you listened to it and are lying but he DID NOT say what you claim.

Barack Obama said he has ben to, "Fifty ... (pause) ... sss ... seven states".

He said he did not go to Alaska or Hawaii because his staff "wouldn't justify it".

As far as what Barack Obama knows or doesnt know ... well, I will let Barack Obama's words speak for themselves ... he says 57 states. There is absolutely no question about it.

As far as what was said about McCain's age, the term "bearings" is use for early Alzheimers or Dimentia issues. I know cause I had two grandparents with it and we all know those two conditions are connected to age.

Now Moonie, do you want to talk about how Barack Obama lied about his uncle supposedly freeing Jews in World War Two?

Barack Obama just can not be trusted.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
NIATROSS

« Reply #154 on: July 12, 2008, 05:58:14 PM »

Moonie,

Either you didnt listen to the clip or you listened to it and are lying but he DID NOT say what you claim.

Barack Obama just can not be trusted.

MOONIE is just an idiot liar so just expect lies in return.

MOON also cannot be truted because he is an idiot liar like macdaddi.
Moon

My new motto: Remain Vertical!

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2008, 06:14:56 PM »

Seriously, is this the best you clowns can do? Name calling, saying Obama doesn't know there is 50 states, etc.

Wow. What a bunch of losers.

Boy, do you have any doubt that Obama mis-spoke? Do you really think that a HARVARD educated man doesn't know that there are 50 states in the US?

This is just petty and lame.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: July 12, 2008, 06:16:29 PM »

This forum is Moon and Clockerterry's entire life and they will never leave. Niatross, great job at catching him in another lie. I lost count how many times that has happen to Moon the Loon!  thumbs up

Nice cheerleading, Mel. What's this supposed "lie" I was caught on? You NEVER back anything with facts. Start with this one. What lie, Mel?
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: July 12, 2008, 06:17:53 PM »

YOU ARE AN IDIOT LIAR !

I guess the non answers are the real answers.Since they cannot be refuted or rebutted you are an idiot liar.I won't get banned because I am doing nothing but posting the truth.You cannot accept the truth and just continue to change the subject and call names which is fine because that is how this all started.You don't have the stones to win any fight,you will just run and hide and stop posting as you did last year when confronted.I will still be here until you man up and admit you lied,apologize to the people who post on the harness side and say HOSEVOICE was wrong to post what he did.Until then you will just be known as the idiot liar you and macdaddi are.

I'll do that when you admit that all these posts you have made are just some vendetta you have for me because I called you out on your BS. Fair enough?
NIATROSS

« Reply #158 on: July 12, 2008, 06:29:38 PM »

I'll do that when you admit that all these posts you have made are just some vendetta you have for me because I called you out on your BS. Fair enough?

YOU ARE AN IDIOT LIAR !

Keep on talking.Yes I was the who started with the lies and name calling.I was the one who laughed and threw my support behind someone who belittled the people who post on the harness side.Yes I was the one who refused to say it was the wrong thing to do.Call it BS,call me a 12 yr old,call me an 8th grader,call me a pathetic little person,call me all the names you want.It will not change the fact that you are an idiot liar just like macdaddi who will not man up and admit he lied.There is no exchange here you lied and continue to hide behind the lies which makes you worse than all the names you have called me thus far so just keep trying wth the names.It won't change who you are.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT LIAR !
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: July 12, 2008, 06:33:18 PM »

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I think everybody realizes what a loser you are by now. Anybody who has to post "You are an idiot liar" in large font size is not all there.

/I'm starting to think that the Indiana people are inbred. Especially YOUR family.
NIATROSS

« Reply #160 on: July 12, 2008, 06:50:46 PM »

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I think everybody realizes what a loser you are by now. Anybody who has to post "You are an idiot liar" in large font size is not all there.

/I'm starting to think that the Indiana people are inbred. Especially YOUR family.

Come on you can do better that. The man among men,that is the best you can come up ? The educated person you claim to be ? That is the best you got ? Come on MR I never lose a debate you can do better than that.Show everyone  the real man you are call everyone inbreds not just me show what a real man you are.Don't just stop with Indiana call everyone an inbred show them how much better than everyone you are.Show them what a fine upbringing your family gave you.Show them that the money they spent on your education was worth it.Show them how you learned a little bit of decency at a young age not to call a group people names and tell lies.

Yes I am the loser with no college education and you are the educated one.Who is the the real loser here ?

The fact remains you are an IDIOT LIAR just like macdaddi and only you can change that.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: July 12, 2008, 06:57:11 PM »

Waaaa, waaaaa, waaaaaa.

Go cry somewhere else. You've been this for 3 days now. Nobody cares.
NIATROSS

« Reply #162 on: July 12, 2008, 07:06:36 PM »

Waaaa, waaaaa, waaaaaa.

Go cry somewhere else. You've been this for 3 days now. Nobody cares.

IDIOT LIAR !
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: July 12, 2008, 07:51:53 PM »

IDIOT LIAR !

What happened? Did you forget how to make the fonts big?
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2008, 08:36:06 PM »

Seriously, is this the best you clowns can do? Name calling, saying Obama doesn't know there is 50 states, etc.

Wow. What a bunch of losers.

Boy, do you have any doubt that Obama mis-spoke? Do you really think that a HARVARD educated man doesn't know that there are 50 states in the US?

This is just petty and lame.

Moonie,

If Barack Obama was talking about Heinz BBQ Sauce, then I dont have a problem with him saying 57.

I have a problem with a guy running for President, who believes there are 57 states ... and Obama said 57. Its on tape.

I will give you one slight benefit of the doubt though. As disturbing and troublesome as Obama thinking we have 57 states is, what is more disturbing is him saying he cant visit Alaska and Hawaii because his "Advisors cant justify it".

I thought Obama was his own man who makes his own decisions. Apparently not. There is old Barack saying he cant do something because his advisiors cant justify it.

Now in the end let me get this straight ... Barack Obama feels Alaska isnt good enough for him to visit BUT we cant drill for our oil on a piece of Alaska the size of Kennedy Airport.

Good job for America, Barack.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: July 12, 2008, 08:57:24 PM »

Moonie,

If Barack Obama was talking about Heinz BBQ Sauce, then I dont have a problem with him saying 57.

I have a problem with a guy running for President, who believes there are 57 states ... and Obama said 57. Its on tape.

I will give you one slight benefit of the doubt though. As disturbing and troublesome as Obama thinking we have 57 states is, what is more disturbing is him saying he cant visit Alaska and Hawaii because his "Advisors cant justify it".

I thought Obama was his own man who makes his own decisions. Apparently not. There is old Barack saying he cant do something because his advisiors cant justify it.

Now in the end let me get this straight ... Barack Obama feels Alaska isnt good enough for him to visit BUT we cant drill for our oil on a piece of Alaska the size of Kennedy Airport.

Good job for America, Barack.

Boy,

I can only hope that all the Conservative Cretins believe that Obama thinks that there are 57 states and that it wasn't just a slip of the tongue. I think you should suggest that they make that the biggest part of their platform.

Did McCain visit Alaska and Hawaii? I think Obama's advisors are saying it doesn't make sense to visit Alaska or Hawaii, but if you think it's important, maybe you should suggest that McCain spend a lot of time there. With the rest of your platform, those may be the only states McCain wins. Hahahahaha.

And it's not drilling in just an area the size of an airport. If you ONLY add up the actual holes where they DRILL, that's the size of an airport, maybe.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 09:00:00 PM by Moon » Report to moderator   Logged
samstar

Harness racing is fun

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: July 12, 2008, 09:09:06 PM »

Come on guys, try the ignore button.  Moon is pushing all of your buttons and all you have to do is push the ignore button and he is out of the look. I certainly am happier since I pushed the Ignore button on Moon.  Only on Moon but on Moon.

Happiness is consiously chosen and hard-won!
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: July 12, 2008, 09:12:48 PM »

Yes, samstar, we know you want to live in your little hole, where nobody disagrees with you and you can ignore everything (isn't that called "ignorance"?)

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #168 on: July 12, 2008, 09:24:46 PM »

The Harness Board would like to trade Moon back to the T-Bred board.

Will take a 13th round draft pick.

How about it?

I can't speak for Moon, but I'll trade me back to the tbred board for all the harness reactionary conservatives, including you, who came on the thoroughbred side to post political nonsense. Deal?
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #169 on: July 12, 2008, 09:33:52 PM »

Moonie, Moonie, Moonie,

In an attempt to discriminate against John McCain's age, Barack Obama said McCain has "lost his bearings". What type of bearings does Barack Obama have when he says that he, Obama ...

- "Has been in 57 states"
- he "Has one to go"
- "Alaska and Hawaii I was not allowed to go to"
- He didnt go to Alaska and Hawaii because "His staff wouldnt justify it"

Did I miss something lately but just when the hell did we add all these other states?

57 states, one more to go, two he isnt allowed to visit? Obama says McCain has lost his bearings but Obama doesnt even know how many states we have.

I think we all know he meant 47, and it was just a slip of the tongue. Just like McCain's many slips of the tongue regarding Iraq/Iran, and Shiite/Sunni.

Come on now, these little things are nonsense, on both sides.
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: July 12, 2008, 09:41:58 PM »

ClockerTerry,

You can hold hands with

Moon and

the former baseball player and extortionist, Jesse Jackson.

Kenneth J. Chadwick

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
NIATROSS

« Reply #171 on: July 12, 2008, 09:50:33 PM »

Yes, samstar, we know you want to live in your little hole, where nobody disagrees with you and you can ignore everything (isn't that called "ignorance"?)

At least he is not an idiot liar like you.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: July 12, 2008, 09:55:34 PM »

At least he is not an idiot liar like you.

What happened? Did you forget how to use big fonts and bold?
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #173 on: July 12, 2008, 10:00:54 PM »

ClockerTerry,

You can hold hands with

Moon and

the former baseball player and extortionist, Jesse Jackson.

Kenneth J. Chadwick

In that case ...

Ken

You can touch peepees with

Mel and

the former (and still probably current, the way he carries on) dope fiend Rush Limbaugh.

Man, that's some intelligent debate right there!   Roll Eyes
NIATROSS

« Reply #174 on: July 12, 2008, 10:02:14 PM »

What happened? Did you forget how to use big fonts and bold?

YOU ARE AN IDIOT LIAR !
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: