Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 30, 2014, 05:09:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesse Jackson....  (Read 8539 times)
mel4600

« on: July 10, 2008, 12:08:44 AM »

Ole Jesse wants Obama to quit talking down to black people or he will "cut his nuts off". Can you figure these loons?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 12:20:12 AM by mel4600 » Report to moderator   Logged
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 01:26:47 AM »

Ole Jesse wants Obama to quit talking down to black people or he will "cut his nuts off". Can you figure these loons?

Which loons? Jesse, it seems, is a different kind of loon than Obama, who is more like the loon Jesse Jr.

Do you mean black loons? Democrat loons? Black Democrat loons?

Evangelical loons who distribute racist slander about John McCain in the 2000 primaries?

Lots of loons. Shall we just say that, and leave it go?
Report to moderator   Logged
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 05:03:23 AM »

Its funny to see what Democrats think of each other.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
vegas jay

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 05:15:00 AM »

During the primaries when Obama and Hillary were savaging each other with their remarks, Fox News' Brit Hume put it best by describing it vividly as "Democrats picking each other's scabs."
Moon

My new motto: Remain Vertical!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 08:31:42 AM »

So what did you think of the Bush team saying that "McCain had fathered a black child"??

And now McCain comes back and sucks up to Bush. We need somebody with more backbone than that in the White House.

McCain also condemned people like Robertson and Falwell, and then he goes, hat  in hand, to suck up to them??

Who else will he suck up to, if he should get into the White House?
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 09:00:38 AM »

Do you believe that our boy Jesse used the N word in this conversation.

If Jesse was "white" he is toast.

Jesse's days are numbered.  Good riddance.

Kenneth J. Chadwick

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 09:09:53 AM »

Kenneth J. Chadwick

Yes, I believe you would like getting rid of somebody who gives a voice to the little guy. That's just the kind of person you are.
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 09:26:18 AM »

Yes, I believe you would like getting rid of somebody who gives a voice to the little guy. That's just the kind of person you are.

It's called "extortion."  Jesse was a master at this.
Goodbye Jesse.

Kenneth J. Chadwick

Moon

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 09:29:04 AM »

Well, you can call it whatever you want, but the people he does it for appreciate it greatly. It's a little bit of help for regular Joes against the rich and the powerful corporations.

I can understand why someone like you would want him to disappear.
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 09:39:10 AM »

Well, you can call it whatever you want, but the people he does it for appreciate it greatly. It's a little bit of help for regular Joes against the rich and the powerful corporations.

I can understand why someone like you would want him to disappear.

Like screwing that young girl?
Jesse was a real stud maroon
Good old Jesse, had his lower head in the wrong place that time.
Good old Jesse.
Helped a lot of people, like himself.

Kenneth J. Chadwick

Moon

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 09:46:55 AM »

Good old Jesse.

Kenneth J. Chadwick

Yeah, that's about the level that you NeoCon Screwups slip to. But, anybody who mentions George W. Bush getting an abortion for his girlfriend is a "Liberal Loon".
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2008, 10:34:55 AM »

I hope you are right. That guy is an idiot.

What I can't believe is Jesse apologizes like it was just a little accidental slip up, and Barack immediately accepts it. No harm no foul. Just like Don Imus.
NIATROSS

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2008, 11:12:28 AM »

Yeah, that's about the level that you NeoCon Screwups slip to. But, anybody who mentions George W. Bush getting an abortion for his girlfriend is a "Liberal Loon".

Which one hides behind the cloth and is supposed to be a minister ?
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2008, 11:14:55 AM »

George W Bush has been hiding behind his fake faith since he first ran for office. And you NeoCon Screwups bought into it, hook, line & sinker.

At least Jackson is TRYING to help somebody less fortunate, unlike Bush who has only done things to help the rich and powerful.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2008, 11:29:40 AM »

OK, I just listened to what O'Reilly played on his show.

"I just want to cut his nuts off" is what Jackson said. And this is the whole horrible thing?

And O'Reilly is just classic. He says it's terrible for Jackson to be talking trash about Obama! Hahahahaha! Everyone here should listen to O'Reilly and stop with the "Obama is a Muslim", "Obama is a racist", "Obama is a loon" crap.
NIATROSS

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2008, 11:34:28 AM »

George W Bush has been hiding behind his fake faith since he first ran for office. And you NeoCon Screwups bought into it, hook, line & sinker.

At least Jackson is TRYING to help somebody less fortunate, unlike Bush who has only done things to help the rich and powerful.

I am not surprised you would not answer the question.I have not defended BUSH anywhere on these forums and yet you make your usual idiotic statements.No different than calling trainers and jockeys mostly idiots,going along with the statement that mostly inbreds post on the harness side.When there is no defense resort to your own idiocy and start calling people names.

You of course know BUSH'S faith is fake and JACKSON does the right thing all in the name of helping the less fortunate.Please provide one fact where JACKSON helped out others where he did not benefit more than they did.Ministers are not supposed to profit more than their flock.
NIATROSS

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 11:39:26 AM »

"I just want to cut his nuts off" is what Jackson said. And this is the whole horrible thing?

And O'Reilly is just classic. He says it's terrible for Jackson to be talking trash about Obama! Hahahahaha! Everyone here should listen to O'Reilly and stop with the "Obama is a Muslim", "Obama is a racist", "Obama is a loon" crap.

Try reading MARY MITCHELL'S column in the SUN-TIMES and then respond.
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2008, 11:49:30 AM »

Moon:

I just read Mary Mitchell's column.

Try reading it.

Moon, you are painting yourself in a corner.

Your style of politics along with the "Reverend" out to lunch.

You quote O'Reilly and if O'Reilley said this about Obama what the "Reverend" said, you would never hear from O'Reilly again.

Kenneth J. Chadwick

Dan Villeky

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2008, 11:58:10 AM »

Try reading MARY MITCHELL'S column in the SUN-TIMES and then respond.

Looney Mooney is feaverishly paging through the ST this very moment. After he finds Mitchell's article he'll check in at the daily kos and moveon.stupid. Armed with such stellar info and daily brainwashing he will have them tell him exactly how to think and speak and he'll be back to us.
Hurry comrade, we can't wait !!!
mel4600

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2008, 12:03:05 PM »

Good old Jesse.

Kenneth J. Chadwick

LOL, on top of that, while having this affair, he was giving Bill and Hillary marriage counseling!
mel4600

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2008, 12:06:38 PM »

Moon,

You are the truly nuts if you believe Jackson has been trying to help the less fortunate. Operation Push still can't account for all the money good ole Jesse stole! You need some help badly to get out of the gimme crowd!
mel4600

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2008, 12:09:34 PM »

They have a lot more, O'Reilly did not want to play the rest of it. You will see it in its entirety on the internet soon enough. Glad to see you as a O'Reilly fan now!  thumbs up
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2008, 12:24:04 PM »

I am not surprised you would not answer the question.I have not defended BUSH anywhere on these forums and yet you make your usual idiotic statements.No different than calling trainers and jockeys mostly idiots,going along with the statement that mostly inbreds post on the harness side.When there is no defense resort to your own idiocy and start calling people names.

You of course know BUSH'S faith is fake and JACKSON does the right thing all in the name of helping the less fortunate.Please provide one fact where JACKSON helped out others where he did not benefit more than they did.Ministers are not supposed to profit more than their flock.

What question? You have to actually ASK a question, I can't read your 12 year old mind, and I don't want to.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2008, 12:25:01 PM »

Moon,

You are the truly nuts if you believe Jackson has been trying to help the less fortunate. Operation Push still can't account for all the money good ole Jesse stole! You need some help badly to get out of the gimme crowd!

You got any facts to back that up? OPERATION PUSH has been helping people since at least 1967.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2008, 12:27:53 PM »

They have a lot more, O'Reilly did not want to play the rest of it. You will see it in its entirety on the internet soon enough. Glad to see you as a O'Reilly fan now!  thumbs up

Well, from I what I saw, he said it was the whole thing. And no, I'm not watching O'Reilly. I used youtube. I wanted to see what was said in the worst possible light for Jackson, so I went to O'Reilly's "Unfair and Unbalanced" show.

And if were talking indiscretions, what about O'Reilly's "loofah" escapade?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: