Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 21, 2014, 11:57:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NTRA FINALS: Houston WE''es got a problem  (Read 1248 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: February 02, 2006, 10:11:46 PM »

Terry and others. Houston 4 man team won. Who qualified from that shithole track. OOOOOOOHHHHHH, Wolfson Sr. I was told the other 3 members on that team played the crooks horse. And Terry if you do not think that cheating is going on,why in the *** do the Wolfson's make playing and winning in NTRA a priority.
Report to moderator   Logged
robertv

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 11:24:00 PM »

Good evening John,

You really were just like Nostradamus in predicting all the "Enronlike"
practices regarding the trainers-in-tournament issues that occurred.

Nobody I know has your clear vision of the realities of thoroughbred racing.
Anyhow, I'll try to make it to Trackside tomorrow afternoon - have a few beers
with you and Bill. 

Yes indeed, the second floor of Trackside is the epicenter of Chicago thoroughbred
racing this time of year...... Grin

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 11:41:09 PM »

Terry and others. Houston 4 man team won. Who qualified from that shithole track. OOOOOOOHHHHHH, Wolfson Sr. I was told the other 3 members on that team played the crooks horse. And Terry if you do not think that cheating is going on, why in the *** do the Wolfson's make playing and winning in NTRA a priority.

Told by whom? Someone reliable, or the usual tooth fairies and gnomes who spin tales at Trackside for a beer. Better yet, show me something in hard copy. A list on the Internet of who played what would do, or a news story. Even if they did play that horse, what does it really prove? Sure doesn't prove a "fix" of the race. The horse was capable of winning based on back form.

John Frank, your best friend Dave Gutfreund makes playing tournaments a priority, too. So do people like your other best friend, Judy whats-her-name. Why do they do what they do chasing that title? Do you think they are setting up $500k races to win, too? Who cares why the Wolfsons like to play handicapping contests? Maybe they think they are good handicappers, are competitive people, and have the means to do it. I knew one guy who used to work (a few hours a week) for Horseplayer magazine and that's all he really did for a living, play contests. Was he cheating and setting up races, too?

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2006, 11:41:52 PM »

Yes indeed, the second floor of Trackside is the epicenter of Chicago thoroughbred racing this time of year...... Grin

That's scary.

John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 12:06:02 AM »

Do you see what you just listed. And I refuse to call you anything negative. (1) Mavin. Mom and Pops money. (2) Judy Wagner. Met her rich buffon husband at a tournament. He now sends her to everyone every week.(3) Gallos based out of New York. They have been to all with at times 3 reps. Their rich and that *** up family goes to every qualifier in the country. (4) Wolfsons. I think I have said enough about that *** up family. And I might add. If the oppurtunity arises and this small investment occurs and fortunate enough to have 1 or 2 decent horses and they run in Florida against that crooked shit family,you can rest assurred I will walk over and confront them as the crooks they are.(5) have you ever noticed the occupations of some of these 3 time returnees. Check it out.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2006, 12:15:05 AM »

Do you see what you just listed. And I refuse to call you anything negative. (1) Mavin. Mom and Pops money. (2) Judy Wagner. Met her rich buffon husband at a tournament. He now sends her to everyone every week.(3) Gallos based out of New York. They have been to all with at times 3 reps. Their rich and that *** up family goes to every qualifier in the country. (4) Wolfsons. I think I have said enough about that *** up family. And I might add. If the oppurtunity arises and this small investment occurs and fortunate enough to have 1 or 2 decent horses and they run in Florida against that crooked shit family,you can rest assurred I will walk over and confront them as the crooks they are.(5) have you ever noticed the occupations of some of these 3 time returnees. Check it out.

So what? What does how these people get their money have to do with anything? Am I supposed to feel at a disadvantage and angry and resentful because RunSuckerRun and his wife both have powerful, high paying jobs, and can easily afford to buy the two apiece limit of entries into the Hawthorne $200 contest, while I'm not sure I even want to spend my money on one entry? (And for you scoring at home, the four names of those stinkin' silver spoon trust fund inheritance cheatin' scoundrels will be RunSuckerRun, Mrs. Run, Son Run, and then their dog's name, Run Run Run.) Are handicapping contests only for broke lowlifes? Would you be happier if everyone else was disqualified from entering a contest, so you could finally win one?

John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2006, 12:34:33 AM »

I have nothing against Run Sucker Run,except he played 4 entries. Fine he is high powered and works for a living. I respect that. On the other hand, he plays limited tournaments. All these other rich ***hole play and go every week. Their resources are limitless. And they play whatever the max entries are. Judy Wagner for example: Played 10 at Hoosier and 15 at Keenland. SHE SUCKS. And she plays at all tournaments. And she is a NTRA Champion. All the rich play everywhere to qualify playing MAX. It's sickin.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2006, 12:59:57 AM »

I have nothing against Run Sucker Run,except he played 4 entries. Fine he is high powered and works for a living. I respect that. On the other hand, he plays limited tournaments. All these other rich ***hole play and go every week. Their resources are limitless. And they play whatever the max entries are. Judy Wagner for example: Played 10 at Hoosier and 15 at Keenland. SHE SUCKS. And she plays at all tournaments. And she is a NTRA Champion. All the rich play everywhere to qualify playing MAX. It's sickin.

That's life, John Frank. Someone will always have more money than you, unless you are Bill Gates.

John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2006, 01:27:54 AM »

So maybe a suggestion. If you do not earn $500,000 minumum a year,you should not be allowed to participate in any tournament. OR let them have their own qualifiers and finals and let true handicappers that work and make 1/10 of that have their qualifiers and finals. And cap both at $10,000. Then match the top 16 in both in a Superbowl for $500,000.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2006, 01:53:34 AM »

So maybe a suggestion. If you do not earn $500,000 minumum a year,you should not be allowed to participate in any tournament. OR let them have their own qualifiers and finals and let true handicappers that work and make 1/10 of that have their qualifiers and finals. And cap both at $10,000. Then match the top 16 in both in a Superbowl for $500,000.

E-Mail your suggestions in to the NTRA and DRF. You and them are like X already.

edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2006, 02:12:05 AM »

Yes indeed, the second floor of Trackside is the epicenter of Chicago thoroughbred
racing this time of year...... Grin

Hahahaha.

In my formative years, I literally spent EASILY a thousand nights on that second floor -- there ain't a damn thing going on there.  But, hell, they let Pops and Me in free -- so, whatever.

Best,
EW
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 04:58:07 AM by edwardwilliam » Report to moderator   Logged

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
RunSuckerRun

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2006, 08:02:56 AM »

JF wrote:
I have nothing against Run Sucker Run,except he played 4 entries.

Here we go again....  John, I only played two entries.  Believe it or don't, there are women that play the horses also.

-RSR
David

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2006, 08:08:15 AM »

Just for the record the Gallo's are all from Florida now, originally from New England. The Wolfson's are an odd bunch, the whole Larry King, John Mitchell bribe/extortion story is sort of telling of the character of the clan.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 08:11:46 AM by David » Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2006, 10:51:24 AM »

Just for the record the Gallo's are all from Florida now, originally from New England. The Wolfson's are an odd bunch, the whole Larry King, John Mitchell bribe/extortion story is sort of telling of the character of the clan.

More fuel for the conspiracy fire. All those people are in Florida. Hmmmm.

CLOCKERbiggestal

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2006, 09:17:51 PM »

oh boy the people with money shouldn't be able to play hosses.

Heck people shouldn't even be able to bet more than 2 bucks a race.

or we could do life the arabs do in Dubai and disallow betting entirely.

Them thats got money can use it any well they damn please.

Sound like the green eyed monster has a huge hold of you.

Kickers beat one-pacers almost every time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: