Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 08:13:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beautiful Arlington?  (Read 7809 times)
big wally

« Reply #125 on: June 23, 2008, 08:39:47 PM »

Delaware has put a ton into the renovation and the inside of the facility is very nice, great if you like simulcasting much better than AP or HAW, cleanest bathrooms of any track I ever been to. Del Park did a excellent job with the renovation  beer dude dude
Report to moderator   Logged
Moon

My new motto: Remain Vertical!

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: June 23, 2008, 08:41:26 PM »

It doesn't matter. It still looks like the field from that girly baseball movie with Tom Hanks! General Powell is RIGHT!
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2008, 09:07:24 PM »

Just for Niatross:

Hahahahahahaha! Nothing personal, Niatross. I just found this and it was too perfect.
glahn

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: June 23, 2008, 09:08:43 PM »

Moon is 100% correct here. It is not possible to prove, we can only have a calculated opinion on the subject. For example, if I went to weekly KKK meetings for 20 years, most fair minded individuals would assume I was a racist. Get the picture?  beer

mel4600: That would prove you are a racist; at least, if you said you agreed with the tenets of the KKK. What Moon was saying, quite correctly, is that you cannot prove a NEGATIVE, i.e. you can't prove that someone is NOT a racist, etc., or, one that I like, you cannot prove that WMDs do not exist in Iraq (very clever that they categorically ruled out being proven wrong).
glahn

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: June 23, 2008, 09:10:11 PM »

Can't blame me for this one!  Wink

hehe. Smiley
glahn

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: June 23, 2008, 09:14:54 PM »

You aught to deliver them in person. You can pick your teeth when you get here to extract them.

One, correct spelling is 'ought.' Second, aren't you one of those people who do lots of 'gay-bashing' and using homosexual slurs on this board? Sounds like someone ought to come out of the closet instead of angrily calling people *** and then making jokes with a clearly homosexual bent to them. I think it's a clear-cut case of repression.
NIATROSS

« Reply #131 on: June 23, 2008, 09:54:33 PM »

I will say this, Mel. You were the first person who brought up anything that even resembled racism on Obama's part. That's why I don't mind discussing politics with you. Samstar, Dolfan, Niatross, et al, were just posting "Obama is a racist" and then when I called them on it, they started with the name-calling and the usual right wing BS.

If you are going to tell a tale please get it right.I was not involved until after the fact when it came to SAMSTAR AND DOLFAN et al, regarding OBAMA.You guys had  already traded posts when I called you out first for what you posted.Then you begin with the name calling with me which according to your own words makes you a right winger when it comes to your BS.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #132 on: June 23, 2008, 10:33:38 PM »

If you are going to tell a tale please get it right.I was not involved until after the fact when it came to SAMSTAR AND DOLFAN et al, regarding OBAMA.You guys had  already traded posts when I called you out first for what you posted.Then you begin with the name calling with me which according to your own words makes you a right winger when it comes to your BS.

I have only had one beer, and this is too confusing for me!

Back to Arlington: In my opinion, only the 4th most beautiful track in the U.S., and fighting for 4th at that, with Belmont and Monmouth. 
NIATROSS

« Reply #133 on: June 23, 2008, 10:57:58 PM »

I have only had one beer, and this is too confusing for me!

Back to Arlington: In my opinion, only the 4th most beautiful track in the U.S., and fighting for 4th at that, with Belmont and Monmouth. 

Belmont ?  I like the dirt and turf courses but the grandstand is a dump.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #134 on: June 23, 2008, 11:21:03 PM »

Belmont ?  I like the dirt and turf courses but the grandstand is a dump.

Beautiful walking ring/saddling area out back, with an ivy covered back facade of the building, and the clubhouse side isn't bad. Nice infield, too. Grandstand is really nothing special, just a big old empty box, but the Jamaican food stand rules.

Moon

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: June 24, 2008, 08:19:05 AM »

Too many trees in the infield.
General Powell

« Reply #136 on: June 24, 2008, 10:38:21 AM »

I finally concede this to you. The trees need to be trimmed or taken down
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up