Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 01:17:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OT:Will Michelle Obama or Cindy Mc Cain help/hurt  (Read 3799 times)
Double Joker

Ignore
« on: June 13, 2008, 04:04:38 PM »

What does everyone think? flag clover
Report to moderator   Logged
eljay

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 04:55:56 PM »

I believe the American public expects an air of dignity from the first lady. In the case of Michelle Obama, I don't believe "breaking wind" is air we are talking about.
samstar

Harness racing is fun

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 06:52:31 PM »

In a recent t AOL poll, Cindy McCain had a 65% favourable rating and Michelle had a 65% unfavorable rating. Frankly, I have trouble trusting the judgement of any man  that would hook up with Michelle Obama. That would be my worst nightmare.

Happiness is consiously chosen and hard-won!
Moon

My new motto: Remain Vertical!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 07:21:47 PM »

In a recent t AOL poll, Cindy McCain had a 65% favourable rating and Michelle had a 65% unfavorable rating. Frankly, I have trouble trusting the judgement of any man  that would hook up with Michelle Obama. That would be my worst nightmare.

Could you LINK to that poll? I find it hard to believe you for some reason. Oh, hey, I KNOW the reason. It's because you post all this BS without any documentation. Just this one time, how about a link?
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 07:24:28 PM »

I believe the American public expects an air of dignity from the first lady. In the case of Michelle Obama, I don't believe "breaking wind" is air we are talking about.

Nice. You're trailer trash, aren't you?

Here's a little biography of the woman you just trashed.

She was born and grew up on the South Side of Chicago, and she was educated at Princeton University and Harvard Law School. After completing her formal education, she returned to Chicago and went to work for the law firm Sidley Austin, on the staff of the Mayor of Chicago Richard M. Daley, and for the University of Chicago and the University of Chicago Hospitals
pork

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 08:37:38 AM »

http://
Nice. You're trailer trash, aren't you?

Here's a little biography of the woman you just trashed.

She was born and grew up on the South Side of Chicago, and she was educated at Princeton University and Harvard Law School. After completing her formal education, she returned to Chicago and went to work for the law firm Sidley Austin, on the staff of the Mayor of Chicago Richard M. Daley, and for the University of Chicago and the University of Chicago Hospitals
Moon  You are always on others for "name calling".  What makes it OK for you to label a poster as "trailer trash"?  Is it because Big Bill used that phrase to attempt to discredit another person?  It's another form of BIGOTRY.  The shoe fits-wear it.  Pork
samstar

Harness racing is fun

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 08:44:11 AM »

Pork, Moon and I have been having a disertation on the definition of the word, Blowhard and he is working hard to demonstrate it's real meaning.  Congrats Moon you have defined it well.

Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2008, 09:23:37 AM »

I would guess outside of each of them maybe doing a turn on The View, that you probably wont see much of them giving one-on-one interviews for different reasons.

Cindy McCain has kept her work life seperate from John McCains and that wont change. The Libbies tried to make her taxes an issue and that failed. She will probably just stand next to him, look pretty and wave.

Michelle Obama is a loose cannon just waiting to go off. Her comments that she is finally pround now to be an Americen were disgraceful and should be explored more by the cowardly media. She is most likely to say something stupid, ignorant and racist to get Barack in trouble. It is in Baracks best interests to keep her out of the way

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2008, 10:46:52 AM »

Rasmussen poll: Unfavorable/Very Unfavorable: Michelle - 67%, Cindy - 39%

Just 5% of black voters found Michelle unfavorable.  Of course, it couldn't be a racist thing.

Let's see, pretty blonde with large breasts or tenacious, racist lawyer who became proud of her country only when her husband became the likely Democratic nominee?  Hmmmm, give me a little while to think about this!

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2008, 10:22:38 PM »

http://Moon  You are always on others for "name calling".  What makes it OK for you to label a poster as "trailer trash"?  Is it because Big Bill used that phrase to attempt to discredit another person?  It's another form of BIGOTRY.  The shoe fits-wear it.  Pork

When somebody accuses Michelle Obama of "breaking wind" in order to make some cheap political point, I think we can safely say they are trailer trash.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 10:31:58 PM by Moon » Report to moderator   Logged
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2008, 10:24:57 PM »

Rasmussen poll: Unfavorable/Very Unfavorable: Michelle - 67%, Cindy - 39%

Just 5% of black voters found Michelle unfavorable.  Of course, it couldn't be a racist thing.

Let's see, pretty blonde with large breasts or tenacious, racist lawyer who became proud of her country only when her husband became the likely Democratic nominee?  Hmmmm, give me a little while to think about this!

How about a link to that poll?

Any evidence that Ms. Obama is a racist?

You know, other people have suggested that Cindy McCain is a dope fiend and I asked for proof of that, which shut them up. Now I'm asking you for proof that Ms. Obama is a racist. Put up or shut up.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2008, 10:28:58 PM »

Pork, Moon and I have been having a disertation on the definition of the word, Blowhard and he is working hard to demonstrate it's real meaning.  Congrats Moon you have defined it well.

We haven't had much of a "disertation" - (if you don't what that word means and you don't know how to spell it, you shouldn't use it.)

We all know you are a blowhard or you would have provided some backup for all the BS you posted. Still waiting on that - Schumer/urination would be a start. But just backing up ANYTHING you have posted would be a start. It's all BS, isn't it?

The first time you back up one of your posts with any real facts will BE the first time. If anything you've said is true, it should be EASY to provide some documentation to back it up.
pork

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 09:12:14 AM »

http://
When somebody accuses Michelle Obama of "breaking wind" in order to make some cheap political point, I think we can safely say they are trailer trash.
Moon   The point is that when you denigrate someone by assigning a derogatory label such as "trailer trash, hillbilly, honky, whitey" or any other based on racial, ethnic, or religious belief that would indicate your feelings of superiority, that is bigotry.  BTW, any idea of how Ms. Obama got her cush, high paying Gov't. job? Just wondering.Just like their house, I am sure it was all on the up and up.  Happy Fathers Day.   Pork
samstar

Harness racing is fun

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2008, 09:26:25 AM »

Moon, the Schumer Sit to pee item is a euro pee an issue.

Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2008, 09:31:21 AM »

How about a link to that poll?

Any evidence that Ms. Obama is a racist?

You know, other people have suggested that Cindy McCain is a dope fiend and I asked for proof of that, which shut them up. Now I'm asking you for proof that Ms. Obama is a racist. Put up or shut up.

Google it, moron.  You don't deserve a link.

Need proof that she's a racist?  She has never been proud of her country until now!  Enough proof.  But I was actually referring to the black base as racist, not her, in this case.  If 92% of whites voted against Obama & 95% of whites saw her as unfavorable, most everyone would call that racist.

You are a bigoted anti-semite.  Proof of that is in your previous posts.

I've put up.  Now YOU shut up!

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2008, 10:47:46 AM »

I have been doing some investigative work on Michelle.

Don't have time to post it today.

Moon, you will love it.

Now Moon, you definitely call me Whitie, the Racist!

See you later.

Kenneth J. Chadwick
Leaves no stone unturned.

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
samstar

Harness racing is fun

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2008, 11:23:58 AM »

Kenneth J, anybody who has read these posts and calls you a racist is a moron!

Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2008, 11:43:30 AM »

Now I am just curious to know what KJC has

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2008, 01:23:27 PM »

Moon, the Schumer Sit to pee item is a euro pee an issue.

Still waiting any evidence of that. Admit it was BS.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2008, 01:29:13 PM »

Google it, moron.  You don't deserve a link.

Need proof that she's a racist?  She has never been proud of her country until now!  Enough proof.  But I was actually referring to the black base as racist, not her, in this case.  If 92% of whites voted against Obama & 95% of whites saw her as unfavorable, most everyone would call that racist.

You are a bigoted anti-semite.  Proof of that is in your previous posts.

I've put up.  Now YOU shut up!

There is no such poll. It exists only in your dreams. Admit that it was just BS you heard and you can't find it anywhere or post a link to it. If you claim something, it should be EASY to find evidence for it.

Here's your quote:

So you not only don't have evidence to back your statements, you're a liar, too. Geez, how do you Right Wing types live with yourselves?
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2008, 01:33:17 PM »

Kenneth J, anybody who has read these posts and calls you a racist is a moron!

Nobody called Ken a racist. Nice try, though. Shouldn't you be working on finding evidence for all the BS you post?
samstar

Harness racing is fun

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2008, 02:02:35 PM »

Moon [w]u

Moon

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2008, 04:56:58 PM »

Moon [w]u

Nice try.
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2008, 07:48:46 PM »

I have been doing some investigative work on Michelle.

I'll answer this for the bigoted anti-semite.  "Prove that you've done some investigative report."

Kenneth, that poster is a loser & we all know it.  You can post "proof" all day & he has nothing even remotely honest or intelligent to add.  When samstar writes "Moon mucker u", I agree, even though I don't know what that means!  (I'm willing to take an educated guess)

samstar

Harness racing is fun

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2008, 08:00:11 PM »

screw is the hidden message icon for the screw shown on the message icons.  I can't bring myself to just say screw you, as I am a conservative and try to mind my manners.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: