Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 12:32:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should we drill in Alaska?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2008, 08:01:07 AM)
NO Never Save the wildlife - 2 (6.9%)
Yes Be Careful - 9 (31%)
Start Today - 12 (41.4%)
I am tired of getting taken at the pump DRILL! - 6 (20.7%)
No I like sending my cash elsewhere - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thought's on drilling in Alaska?  (Read 25916 times)
Moon

My new motto: Remain Vertical!

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: July 10, 2008, 09:33:42 AM »

Moon, did Detroit sell, how many Hummers, 50 million?

Moon, you and Jesse drinking too much kool aid lately?

No creditability Moon. 

Kenneth J. Chadwick

I notice you aren't supplying any numbers. What is your credibility? Have you ever posted anything other than cheap shots? Oh, and "Attaboys" to your buddy NeoCon Screwups.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 09:44:26 AM by Moon » Report to moderator   Logged
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: July 10, 2008, 09:45:04 AM »

I notice you aren't supplying any numbers. What is your credibility? Have you ever posted anything other than cheap shots? Oh, and "Attaboys" to your buddy NeoCon Screwups.

How many Hummers did Detroit produce, 50 million (50,000,000).

Let's see, population in the USA about 300 million (300,000,000).

Maybe 150 million households.

Now, one of three household own a Hummer?

Is that what Moon is telling us?

Hello, Earth to Moon, come in, need some clarity on this post.

Kenneth J. Chadwick
Report to moderator   Logged

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
HarnessFanDE

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: July 10, 2008, 09:49:34 AM »

There is no money in fixing anything.....With a microscope and a petri dish 50 years ago we cured Polio, German Measles and many other diseases.....Now with a trillion dollars of money and advanced science all they can do is find ways to keep you alive longer to sell you their drugs....The money is in the medicine....not the cure......The oil companies were allowed to make enormous profits and were supposed to be sinking some of those profits into finding alternative/cleaner means of fueling....Why in the hell would they do that? Its like hiring Coca-Cola to delelop a new great tasting soda for Pepsi.....My Uncle worked for Chrysler for many years and Goodyear had a tire in the 70's that would last the lifetme of a car (and more) but what would be their incentive to produce that tire even if they could sell it for say $500? Asking corporations to cut their own throats is not the way to find an alternative to the status quo

SHOWTIME!!!
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: July 10, 2008, 09:53:14 AM »

How many of those giant SUVs were sold?

I have statistics for one month in February 2006 that show over 300,000 Large SUVs sold (in one month!).

Surprisingly, data on SUVs sold is hard to find. Could it be that Detroit is embarrassed?

/That wasn't the point of that post, though, and you know it. You are just trying to obfuscate the actual point, which is that Obama's plane isn't even a blip on oil consumption, compared to that giant Hummer you NeoCon Screwups drive around in.
mel4600

« Reply #279 on: July 10, 2008, 12:22:55 PM »

And yet, you have no comeback. It should be easy for you to rebut the points made, but all you do is say "Liberal Loon! Liberal Looonnnn!"

Moon,

You have not made a valid point since I have been posting here. Every time a Democrat gets caught at something you quickly turn into your Alan Colmes act and bring up someting a Republican or conservative did at some time and has nothing to do with current events. The big difference is the liberals go on business as usual while Republicans step down. You are real easy to rebut because you take the typical liberal loon stance. QUIT COMPARING PETTY THIEVES TO MASS MURDERERS!

P.S. Love those loon judges in Vermont that let that rapist out of jail to rape and kill that young girl. If that were my child I'd put a bullet in that judges head.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: July 10, 2008, 01:05:15 PM »

Moon,

You have not made a valid point since I have been posting here. Every time a Democrat gets caught at something you quickly turn into your Alan Colmes act and bring up someting a Republican or conservative did at some time and has nothing to do with current events. The big difference is the liberals go on business as usual while Republicans step down. You are real easy to rebut because you take the typical liberal loon stance. QUIT COMPARING PETTY THIEVES TO MASS MURDERERS!

P.S. Love those loon judges in Vermont that let that rapist out of jail to rape and kill that young girl. If that were my child I'd put a bullet in that judges head.

"LIBERAL LOON! LIBERAL LOON!"

If I'm so easy to rebut, why do you have such hard time doing it?
mel4600

« Reply #281 on: July 10, 2008, 01:17:13 PM »

"LIBERAL LOON! LIBERAL LOON!"

If I'm so easy to rebut, why do you have such hard time doing it?

Great idea "MOON THE LOON".  Wink
samstar

Harness racing is fun

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: July 11, 2008, 08:01:29 PM »

bump

Happiness is consiously chosen and hard-won!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: