Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 06:57:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have to answer ALL QUESTIONS  (Read 934 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: February 01, 2006, 05:44:11 PM »

(1) Mystery Shopper. As DUMB as you people ARE. This has been around forever. Invented by Pocahantis to save Captain Smith. Used by Henry the 8TH to invent divorce and re-marriage. Reason for Guliotine. And you posters say you are college educated. It is a evaluation tool. Made famous by who ever invented the wheel. Churchill of course thinks this is a novel idea. Someone must have just concluded a course in KGB training. Their concept is nothing more than spy tactics. Plant and observe. Check to see that no employee visits lavatory in their 10 hour workday. Make sure that plastic cups of beer are filled with beer half and the other foam,that 5 day old hot dogs are not tossed,but grounded up for today's chili. Re-use leftover cups from unsuspecting and distribute to old lifelong customers,in hopes they devolop Diptheria and croak. Record,all negative comments made from faithful for future being barred from track hearings.(2) THE WOLFSON BOYS. Updates at 1:00pm,3:00PM,5:00PM, and 7:00PM finals each day. That would be Pacific Coast time. Made his move between the 1 and 3. What move would that have been. (3) and you do know AL. He's featured. If you were at my track and a book was written,I can Quarrentee I would know everyone mentioned.
Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 06:02:56 PM »

johns frank is a walking talking weekly world news..the globe..the sun and the national enquirer all rolled into one..no conspiracy theory goes un-noticed
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 09:32:23 PM »

(1) Mystery Shopper. As DUMB as you people ARE.

John Frank we were making fun of it. We know you have no sense of humor, but try to learn to recognize when other people are joking.

(2) THE WOLFSON BOYS. Updates at 1:00pm,3:00PM,5:00PM, and 7:00PM finals each day. That would be Pacific Coast time. Made his move between the 1 and 3. What move would that have been.

There were more than 50 races that went off nationwide in those two hours. You're still fighting this, after what RSR who was there wrote, "When that horse won, half the house went running for the judges.  I was told it didn't count towards his total because he was forbidden from playing the race.  All owners and trainers were required to identify themselves prior to the contest.  We were not allowed to play any race where we or any members of our family had any ownership or influence on training the horse." On top of your outrageous claim that the Wolfsons fixed a $500k national race to try and win a handicapping contest. And you call US dumb.

(3) and you do know AL. He's featured. If you were at my track and a book was written, I can Quarrentee I would know everyone mentioned.

I really don't believe I know any Al. I know Ted the writer, and from the book characters I know Creighton, and Statman Steve, and Scott M., and a few others like Lucky and Bob the Brain and Warren to say hello, and I can recognize Glenn, but I don't think I know Al. I don't know everyone at Hawthorne, I admit it. I don't think I want to know everyone at Hawthorne. Arlington either, for that matter. If you consider knowing everyone at the track an accomplishment, hooray for you.

Stat Man Steve
Elevator Commedian

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 10:54:08 PM »

We know Stan Koper, who sometimes goes by Al in the tournaments.  Is that Al?
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2006, 12:26:41 AM »

We know Stan Koper, who sometimes goes by Al in the tournaments.  Is that Al?

I don't remember Stan being in the book. Was he?

I do have to take this opportunity to comment on something I missed earlier.

John Frank wrote:

"If you were at my track and a book was written"

So when is that going to be, John Frank, that a book gets written at your track? I think someone said they were writing one, or something.

Stat Man Steve
Elevator Commedian

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2006, 02:14:13 AM »

I don't remember anyone being noted in the book as having the name Al.  Might be someone in the book whose name wasn't listed, or goes buy nicknames.  I know Lucky's real first name is Paul, so it isn't him.  Bunch of us know Bob 'The Brain' Gardiner, Bill Matthews (Bias Bill), Jim Benes (Blond Jimmy), Creighton, Rob, and quite a few others in the book.  If I knew the story in the book that goes with 'Al', that'd be helpful.  I don't know 'the pro' (rebates) who Ted interviewed at Mud Bug.  Never met the guy in the 12-step program.  I know who Lewis, the blind man at Hawthorne is, but don't think I've met the stooper and some of the others. 
David

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2006, 08:27:58 AM »

The "pro" isn't named Al, it is Pat.
Stat Man Steve
Elevator Commedian

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2006, 11:34:19 AM »

John and Ted must know Al, and if one points him out, we might know him too.  I did skim the book, noone with the name Al noted.  Plenty of people didn't end up in the book.  I do hope he writes another one.  He had to reduce the size of the book, so I know he's got the material, and has met more people, including our John Frank, so there isn't a lack of material.  Whether his publisher, or another, can see enough demand for a second book to make it economically feasible, would be a big factor.
David

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2006, 01:24:32 PM »

There is an Al that hangs out at Trackside, who sort of sounds like he might be the guy that is referenced above, who does get in contests now and then, two years ago at the AP contest he ran around screaming like a banshee after he hit some 12 dollar horse, plays harness and t-breds. He used to be a real big guy like 500 pounds - probably half that now, he is very loud and confrontational - often getting kicked out for a while. Wears martial art jackets and such and always has a jar of nuts to eat. If any regular track goer saw him they would recognize him, I don't think he was in that book though - if he was it wasn't by name.
Parker
Perfection Epitomized

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2006, 01:43:04 PM »

Oh no!  Where'd Al go? Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: